Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Old topics are now closed. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3637)

Xan 02-10-2010 03:21 AM

Thanks for the resurrection, all you admins and other beloveds.

Xan

waywardmagpie 02-10-2010 03:45 AM

I'm so glad to see this forum is back up and running. I just re-made my login...

I do hope that everyone is doing well, as it's been a few since I've had the pleasure of reading writing from all of you.

Big hugs and warm wishes. :hug:

-waywardmagpie

StephenK 02-10-2010 04:44 AM

Really odd going through the old threads... it's like watching a forum being pulled back from the brink, while being reborn in the process...

It also strikes me as warmly interesting that it's Matt's backup that's relighting the way....! :^)

Emmalevine 02-10-2010 10:54 AM

Thanks everyone for getting things back up and running. It is like a re-birth - feel a bit strange no longer having my old posts to look at but maybe in many ways this is appropriate. Really happy to see this forum back :)

Mouse 02-10-2010 11:17 AM

Well done for getting this going again, kind of like the starting from afresh thing.
Love Mouse

Tricia 02-10-2010 12:36 PM

Thanks for getting the site up and running again xx

star-child 02-10-2010 02:12 PM

Thanks for getting the site back!

I'm not really sure where to post this but I managed to create a new user for myself yesterday as mine wasn't recognised. I just wandered whether my user was wiped from the system? I registered with my old user name and it was accepted so I think I might have been also I was having a reading through my PM's too on my old account so it would be quite nice to see my replies.

Thanks, sophie.

angel62 02-10-2010 02:16 PM

thanks for getting the site up and running guys compliment to all staff
iv missed it
blessing angel oxoxo

SoaringSpirit 02-10-2010 02:40 PM

I'm REALLY glad you're up and running again, but its so sad that so much was lost. I also had to reregister cause I wasn't a member at the time you have gone back to.

annonafox 02-10-2010 03:12 PM

Hello!!! From Heidi--Prayers, Blessings, Mantras, Good Thoughts Needed!

Hello everyone! I can't tell you how relieved I am that SF is back online. We are continually working to make sure we will have everything back to as close as normal as possible.

The latest news is that easyspace.com has told me that the issue that caused SF to crash is now be investigated by a different department. With prayers and hope, we may be able to get a backup from the company ane try to restore SF to what it was on September 18th, and if not then, perhaps some point earlier in the year, but at least it will be from 2010.

I am not certain we will be able to do this, but we can hope. I am so sorry for this devestating blow to our community, but we are a strong bunch, and we can get through this.:hug2:

Please send your good thoughts, healing energies, and prayers to SF and to easyspace.com!

May Matt help guide us through this rough patch.:hug:

I am just so glad to see you all here.........