Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Gemini as the enemy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118963)

minxoto 07-12-2017 01:15 AM

Gemini as the enemy

Gemini is known for being the twins.

They reflect life of being good and evil. A Gemini - though she seems kind and good - has always an evil side or an evil twin that will mentally abuse you.

I know the purpose is for spiritual development, but still be aware of the Gemini. Never engage in their lives or open any links they send you. That's a good form of paranoia.

You know your sunsign and that you see yourself through the opposite sign in the zodiac. That's why Gemini are so dangerous because they offer you their evil twin that will disturb you from looking at yourself and find out who you are.

Gemini is an air sign, and in tarot air is represented by the swords. Never a good card - though it has it's purpose.

Libra is also air and can be difficult. Aquarius is also air but is better because it has some water in it.

minxoto 07-12-2017 02:23 AM

Sagitarius is the opposite sign of Gemini.

You can often see that the Sagittarius has an evil partner or evil best friend - whatever the sign of that partner or friend.

Gracey 07-12-2017 02:30 AM

Boo, says a Gemini.

minxoto 07-12-2017 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
Boo, says a Gemini.

Not funny.

LoGronn 10-12-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minxoto
Aquarius is also air but is better because it has some water in it.

Can you tell me why Aquarius has some water in it? Is that because the name and the symbol of the sign is water bearer?

minxoto 10-12-2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoGronn
Can you tell me why Aquarius has some water in it? Is that because the name and the symbol of the sign is water bearer?

Yes, that's true. The sign is also positioned between Capricorn - that has an alternative symbol of a mountain top with two rivers going down - and the very water sign of Pisces.

One can say that Aquarius is the link between Capricorn and Pisces.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Some say that is the old devil, while others like me say it's God himself. All God's children needs borders and control. If we don't get it good enough from our family - then God as Saturn will do it for you.

So Aquarius carries the water from Capricorns mountaintop down to the deepest sea of the Pisces.

Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and they say that Uranus is hiding behind The Moon - another connection to water.

I hope this water-talk fell in good soil :-)

minxoto 10-12-2017 02:20 AM

Quote:

Yes, that's true. The sign is also positioned between Capricorn - that has an alternative symbol of a mountain top with two rivers going down - and the very water sign of Pisces.

One can say that Aquarius is the link between Capricorn and Pisces.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Some say that is the old devil, while others like me say it's God himself. All God's children needs borders and control. If we don't get it good enough from our family - then God as Saturn will do it for you.

So Aquarius carries the water from Capricorns mountaintop down to the deepest sea of the Pisces.

Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and they say that Uranus is hiding behind The Moon - another connection to water.

I hope this water-talk fell in good soil :-)

By the way:

My old neighbor used to say that not just water, but that good coffee comes from Capricorn. Aquarius can then be seen as the good coffee bearer that brings good coffee to the church (Pisces).

minxoto 10-12-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

By the way:

My old neighbor used to say that not just water, but that good coffee comes from Capricorn. Aquarius can then be seen as the good coffee bearer that brings good coffee to the church (Pisces).

The quoted post above was just a shadow from the past.

Lucky 1 10-12-2017 03:36 AM

My wife is a Gemini (with her moon in libra)....not an evil bone in her body!

And she is incredibly beautiful and sexy!

minxoto 10-12-2017 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky 1
My wife is a Gemini (with her moon in libra)....not an evil bone in her body!

And she is incredibly beautiful and sexy!

In that case it's the temptation that is evil.