Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Ringing Ears (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91229)

Rashid 21-09-2015 05:13 PM

Ringing Ears

It's not tinnitus or anything. But a spiritual ringing in the ears. Sometimes I will get a ring in either my left or right ear for a short amount of time, then it will disappear... But overall theres ringing in both ears on a normal basis when I concentrate on it. What does this mean?

anthony c 17-10-2015 03:52 PM

Hey

For us that meditate i hear it all the time and i also only hear it when i concentrate on it. I think its still there but we are caught up on other things and don't notice it all the time.

I have been told its the sound of the universe. Is that what you hearing i don't know but i hear that sound all the time.

Num7 15-12-2015 02:50 AM

I heard a few times that it has to do with a change in the density of energies surrounding you. I don't know if I buy it, but it might be worth thinking about.

Sound of the universe is also something I heard about a few times.

Do you have any idea if it happens to any other people near you at the same time?

Moonlite_love 22-12-2015 01:43 PM

I get ringing in one of my ears when I start to meditate. I've been told it's your angels and/or spirit guides trying to connect with you. Sometimes if I'm concentrating on something or speaking truth, it will happen in both ears at the same time. It used to freak me out at first but now it brings me comfort knowing it's my angels making themselves known. :)

nadia5 26-12-2015 04:07 PM

i've had that ring for quite some time too. The ringing is generally if/when:

1)All of your multidimensional SELVES/Incarnations merge In the NOW of any moment (consciously or unconsciously)

2)Your guides/members of your home planet/higher dimensional beings are trying to communicate with you

3)When your consciousness makes a shift in frequency.

Miss Hepburn 27-12-2015 03:47 PM

Eric Gustafson..."The Ringing Sound". :thumbsup:

Allura333 29-12-2015 07:07 PM

This has been happening to me for years. I actually went to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor when it first happened in 2008.They found nothing wrong except swollen tonsils. Lol

The ringing increased after a near death experience. I thought I was going crazy when I began to hear very clearly the wifi energy from all around in between the bouts of ear ringing. Now I can't stand too much electricity near me. We had to move to the country to get away from all of the power lines. They were giving me a constant headache and disrupting my sleep.

In 2010 I had another near death experience, that I call "the catalyst"
After that occurrence..the ringing increased and began to take on a musical note to it... almost like a composition that no human could possibly write. I hear it in the water too. a different song...a different frequency. The song changes too depending on the energy of Gaia and the Universe, I suppose.

lately...as of the last...month or two videos...radio..has at times taken on an auto-tune frequency and then switched back to normal again. I had never experienced this before. It is quite odd. Lol

This has been happening to me for years. I actually went to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor when it first happened in 2008.They found nothing wrong except swollen tonsils. Lol

The ringing increased after a near death experience. I thought I was going crazy when I began to hear very clearly the wifi energy from all around in between the bouts of ear ringing. Now I can't stand too much electricity near me. We had to move to the country to get away from all of the power lines. They were giving me a constant headache and disrupting my sleep.

After that occurrence..the ringing increased and began to take on a musical note to it... almost like a composition that no human could possibly write. I hear it in the water too. a different song...a different frequency. The song changes too depending on the energy of Gaia and the Universe, I suppose.

lately...as of the last...month or two videos...radio..has at times taken on an auto-tune frequency and then switched back to normal again. I had never experienced this before. It is quite odd. Lol

Allura333 30-12-2015 02:55 AM

Apologies for the multiple posts. The site crashed as I posted. I will pm the admin as soon as I figure out how and have the extra deleted. <3