Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   I think I'm a witch. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114903)

Joanna_ph 08-07-2017 03:19 PM

I think I'm a witch.

Hello. An other problem of mine is about magic. I worship, love and respect nature. I feel like I'm born to to serve it. When I cast spells and ask her to give me a sign if it work it does. I thought about future sometimes and what I thought becomes true. Furthermore I can bind the elements with my voice and I can control animals's insects's and humans's mind with my voice too.. The problem is I don't really know if I have magic...
what do you think..? I'd really appreciate if you answer me.. Thank you.

Witchybits 30-07-2017 10:20 AM

I think this is probably a sign that you are extremely attuned and intuitive. if I were you I would just see what path takes to you naturally. No one on here can tell you whether you are a with or not it depends if you try that path and it fits you or not. There are some lovely beginner books out there and there are also some terrible ones that feed the wrong information and intertwine both Wicca and Witchcraft which are two completely different things. Youtube is an abundance of information and really helped me when I first started off dabbling in the arts of witchcraft. Have a look at 'Ladygravedancer' as a lot of her oils and information have proven to be amazing and I use a lot of her recipes and spells (obviously adding my own bit to it and changing things around). I know I have gone around the houses a bit, haha but to cut things short yes I think you do have magic. Everyone has it in them sometimes it is more predominant in others but work with it, meditate on it and they will flourish! I'm not adept in any of this but if you would like to PM me about anything I will try my best to answer or we can try and help each other! Take care

Joanna_ph 10-08-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchybits
I think this is probably a sign that you are extremely attuned and intuitive. if I were you I would just see what path takes to you naturally. No one on here can tell you whether you are a with or not it depends if you try that path and it fits you or not. There are some lovely beginner books out there and there are also some terrible ones that feed the wrong information and intertwine both Wicca and Witchcraft which are two completely different things. Youtube is an abundance of information and really helped me when I first started off dabbling in the arts of witchcraft. Have a look at 'Ladygravedancer' as a lot of her oils and information have proven to be amazing and I use a lot of her recipes and spells (obviously adding my own bit to it and changing things around). I know I have gone around the houses a bit, haha but to cut things short yes I think you do have magic. Everyone has it in them sometimes it is more predominant in others but work with it, meditate on it and they will flourish! I'm not adept in any of this but if you would like to PM me about anything I will try my best to answer or we can try and help each other! Take care

I texted you!

TripleOne 17-09-2017 05:42 PM

Do you know anything about the witch's mark - I was born with markings that correspond to what I researched.

Aaron Lowe 18-09-2017 12:35 AM

I once read an account by a book author about when he was a young man in 1925. The local village had been on a witch hunt and found this old lady.

As he was walking past this mob he was shocked to see it was his next door neighbour. He must have only been about 12 years old. They had ripped off the clothes of the old lady and were trying to find her "witch's mark".

Instinctively he broke past the mob and held onto the old lady to protect her. They were both pushed to the ground and he was kicked, punched and had his hair pulled but he wouldn't let go. Eventually the mob tired and left them.

There's no doubt he saved the old ladies life. What I find amazing is this happened in 1925. Some part's of the UK still live in the middle ages.

dream jo 31-10-2017 11:19 PM

yepm no fealin bit i lk gid thngs hapin 2 pepel i do evn brad i wz doin witch crft bean bad 2 pepepl wen iwz brnin inses i wzi do coz i luv smlee smell lk auras of it id o do