Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Telepathic broadcaster (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90574)

BJAsapace 04-09-2015 04:22 PM

Telepathic broadcaster

Why do we broadcast our thoughts (those of us who do)? I feel my telepathy is out of control. People can pick up on what's on my mind 90% of my waking life, so I usually love being alone and love silence, that way I don't have to listen to anyone. I'm also so used to hearing negative things, telepathically, that I misinterpret people's conversations as saying negative things about me, which I know is just paranoia. I've dropped out of school in grade 12 because of it and am unemployed.

It started in 2012, or I became aware of it in 2012 (transmitting my thoughts), and since then I was fascinated by telepathy, then it got bad, to the point where I thought thoughts that were unintentional and intrusive. I can control it a little more but I let whatever I hear, telepathically, get to my head so much that I believe what other people think of me is true.

I get sad most days, especially if I stay inside all day for a week straight. I try get out as much as possible and skateboard around. I am just wondering as to why people like me do it, why we are like this. Is it a challenge we gave ourselves before we were born? Did we choose to be like this? Is this to help us control our thoughts and become a better person? Because I feel everyone is my conscience.

John32241 04-09-2015 04:28 PM

Hi,

We are all telepathic as I see these things. The idea is to accept we are all connected with one another and respect that reality.

Find a way to Be Happy and life will be good for you.

John

mamahawk 04-09-2015 04:53 PM

If those questions were the very first thoughts to come to mind when you ask yourself "why" then I would venture to say those may be your answers.

I can totally relate with those paramour feelings, I feel like I may be slightly empathic and sometimes its do hard to differentiate what's our own feelings/thoughts.

Ive found that yogic breathing practices help me find me heart connection so I can actually feel what is my own.

Definitely going on nature walks also help balance my energies/feelings and thoughts

elsousa 10-09-2015 03:41 PM

Looking for telepathic broadcasters

Hi my name is Matthew and I've been suffering from thought broadcasting since 2012. I thought I could control it but the ability now has a mind of its' own. I now get intrusive thoughts multiple times an hour, they are awful and its worse because I know everyone around me has to listen to it too.
Because of this, I want to develop a scientific method of blocking it. I am still a student so I don't have much resources. Whenever I try to talk frankly about my situation people just call it schizophrenia, if I could only prove to them that telepathy is real maybe I could convince my university to put some money behind dealing with telepathy. So that's why I'm looking for any telepathic broadcasters anywhere in the world....You are the only people I can trust not to lie about telepathy because you suffer from it too. If we figured out exactly how telepathy works there could be a lot of money in it for you (just think if telepathic technology replaced cellphones for one thing). Just pm or email me if you're willing, even if you don't want to participate, I beg you to please just pm or email me that you exist, as far as I know I'm all alone and its driving me crazy.

Sneakers 10-09-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elsousa
Hi my name is Matthew and I've been suffering from thought broadcasting since 2012. I thought I could control it but the ability now has a mind of its' own. I now get intrusive thoughts multiple times an hour, they are awful and its worse because I know everyone around me has to listen to it too.
Because of this, I want to develop a scientific method of blocking it. I am still a student so I don't have much resources. Whenever I try to talk frankly about my situation people just call it schizophrenia, if I could only prove to them that telepathy is real maybe I could convince my university to put some money behind dealing with telepathy. So that's why I'm looking for any telepathic broadcasters anywhere in the world....You are the only people I can trust not to lie about telepathy because you suffer from it too. If we figured out exactly how telepathy works there could be a lot of money in it for you (just think if telepathic technology replaced cellphones for one thing). Just pm or email me if you're willing, even if you don't want to participate, I beg you to please just pm or email me that you exist, as far as I know I'm all alone and its driving me crazy.

Hello. You are very much not alone. However I am not convinced that this becoming public would be beneficial; at least to us. The depths and variations of 'telepathic/related abilites' are not exactly accepted on moral grounds.

elsousa 10-09-2015 04:16 PM

What a relief

I agree with you about making it public not being the best. I especially don't mean going on the evening news of course but just bringing it to the attention of a small group of scientists.
Do you think there's a way of learning how to block/control it without making it public?
Also what's morally wrong with accepting reality, I'm not sure I understand what you mean?
Its really good to hear that i'm not alone, I'd still love to feel what its like to hear someone else's thoughts it would give some great perspective and maybe help me control my brain?

Lightwaves 10-09-2015 04:42 PM

Broadcasting thoughts used to be a major concern of mine. I really should have kept a journal because over the years the dust has shifted around and settled in a new way that allows me to not worry so much about it. It used to stress me out completely that what I was thinking might be heard. I don't know exactly what changed but part of it I feel is that I don't believe I broadcast to this realm but to a different higher realm instead. Also the thoughts that I receive I shrug off as 'who knows if it was real'. The danger, for me at least, was making the intrusive, unwanted thoughts worse by worrying and communicating with them. It swiftly led to delusional beliefs within me.

BJAsapace 11-09-2015 12:25 PM

That's exactly what I'm going through. But I don't know about higher realms but I do hear my spirit guide or guardian's :angel7: soft, gentle, soothing and loving voice when I'm really down, afraid and having delusional thoughts. And then soon after I reply to her about having delusional thoughts, I feel a gush of positive, loving vibrations to the point where I want to burst out in tears because I'm not used to feeling that amount of love.

Lightwaves 11-09-2015 01:49 PM

That's really cool BJA. Yeah was always tricky for me too because there were many elements of truth to what I was experiencing. I don't know. I suppose I felt that everyone could hear what I was thinking but I felt that it was another realm where everybody is connected that was hearing them, not the physical necessarily. But then, at least from my beliefs now, all thoughts can be known there. I still get freaked out about it too from time to time but it helps to be able for me to not accept a thought as my own or label it an intenionless thought. Sometimes impressions/thoughts will arise that we did not intend. I feel it's all about intent though, especially there. Also often I'll just wave a thought away with a gesture from my hand. Helps me to not follow an intentionless thought that might create a train of thoughts.

BJAsapace 11-09-2015 03:36 PM

Yeah, I feel that same way. Like it exists but it doesn't, ya know what I mean? I'm sure you do. But I'll try the hand gesture. I always thought I was the only one until I came upon a thought broadcasting forum on psychforums. I didn't know what it was called at that time, I always googled "feel like people reading my mind" or "people knowing what I'm thinking". Before all this happened, I wasn't aware of this "other realm" of reality.