Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Electronic Communication (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lightbulbs brightening when I look at them (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24029)

Emmalevine 19-10-2011 06:00 PM

Lightbulbs brightening when I look at them

Has anyone else experienced a lightbulb getting brighter when you look at it? This isn't my imagination at all, it clearly brightened considerably. I also had a sort of tingling in my ears at the same time.

I have awakened Kundalini and wondered if this could be connected?

bluejay 20-10-2011 01:45 AM

YES!!! I have but not when I am looking at it necesarilly but when I am thinking about something important....gives a whole new meaning to bright ideas....

Silver 20-10-2011 01:51 AM

Years ago, I noticed street lights turning on or off but wasn't sure what that was all about, maybe in this case, they were sensitized to go on/off from vibrations, something deliberate, didn't quite make sense, though...

Elfay 20-10-2011 05:31 AM

Yes its happened to me a lot, I always thought it was my imagination. It happens with candles too, I can stare at a candle and make the flame get bigger and brighter, it use to freak me out a bit but I got use to it.

Emmalevine 23-10-2011 09:05 AM

Thanks everyone. I do wonder if it's an energy thing - especially as I can feel increased energy around myself at the same time as the bulb seems to brighten. It's really interesting. I'd love to hear anymore examples of this if anyone has any.

abikisses 23-10-2011 01:05 PM

I can also relate strongly to this thread! Watch out for exploding light bulbs and being able to recharge batteries...

Abi xx

Lynn 24-10-2011 11:13 PM

Hello

I can relate to burning them out.....even industriall one's. We have a big box store accross from us and they wanted the lights in the parking lot on all NIGHT. There were no by-laws in place as the area is zoned commercial. So I proceeded to focus on them...and slowly they would fade out. They replaced them with even a brighter bulb set and me Son tried the samething at night. Finally one day there was an electrican there changing the heads and putting on dimmer's. I knew him and him me so he said am I up here for a reason Lynn ???? ha ha ha yes.

Its all in the energy we have with us. A friend on a rural road would turn off every road street light for the time we passed it then it would come back on. TOO always being aware of any oncoming traffic. Safety always first....and formost.

Lynn

Fresco 24-10-2011 11:24 PM

Wow, I wish I had that ability :dontknow:

Anything a person can do to master this??

nightowl 24-10-2011 11:31 PM

Yes, I have experienced both the street light phenom and the candle flame experience. All I can say is it is quite cool....

Lynn 24-10-2011 11:32 PM

Hello

Yes we all run on energy and we all give off an electronic charge. Lets see it to feel one's own energy try taking the hand with plams facing inwards and slowly (without touching them together) move them in and out. See if ye feel a slight buzz or tingle sensation.

For things like lightbulbs and electronics patients is key like anything else. DO NOT ever stare directly into a lightbulb please make sure its a safely shaded lamp. TOO the goal is NOT to explode the bulb but to dim it up and down. Like all things do not force it to happen and do not do it for long extened amounts of time. 5 to 10 minutes of focused concentrations. What one is doing is simply moving the energy from the body much like one does in destressing and going into mediations.

Lynn