Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Telepathy and karma (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132494)

RestlessMind 15-11-2019 07:47 AM

Telepathy and karma

I had a short intimate relationship with another psychic, breaking up is hard. I meditated, then Buddha appeared. I asked Buddha to disconnect us, eventually Buddha told me that we’re not finished, because in our last lives I did something really bad to the other psychic. So this is my karma. I need to pay it back in this life.
Real pain.

Jalo90 15-11-2019 09:15 AM

interesting , yes how things work , not nice until its done and enough and go away.to know this as you do is certainly a good thing and I would think the end is closer other wise it would not have been shown to you but remain hidden so you can not intervene in anyway with the lesson.perhaps now there is a way to do it quicker .
bee seeing the problem and dissolving it some way or other as lesson learned

inavalan 15-11-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RestlessMind
I had a short intimate relationship with another psychic, breaking up is hard. I meditated, then Buddha appeared. I asked Buddha to disconnect us, eventually Buddha told me that we’re not finished, because in our last lives I did something really bad to the other psychic. So this is my karma. I need to pay it back in this life.
Real pain.

Then, ask Buddha: what should you do, how to solve that karma and move on. Suffering per se doesn't help.

kundalinikid 15-11-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Real pain.

Eh, nothing is written in stone. Try to live your life as best you can each day.

I had a friend say something like this with past life karma also. What exactly did you do? Did you try to apologize to them in the here and now?

RestlessMind 15-11-2019 11:54 PM

... ... ... ...

kundalinikid 16-11-2019 12:06 AM

Your body reflects the others emotions?

So, Buddha said you cannot leave?

Do you know what you did?

inavalan 16-11-2019 12:36 AM

In these matters, it depends a lot on what you believe. The messages we get through communications with guides, holy figures, and such, are more or less affected by our beliefs and emotions. So, when you're asking for guidance you have to make an effort to leave aside your beliefs, emotions, expectations.

For example, the specifics of your belief in karma might make it more likely that you're guided to accept penitence for past life behavior. I don't believe in karmic punishment, just in karmic influences that materialize in our lives, and that we have the choice and the free will to deal with those materializations.

In your case, rather than accepting a prolonged suffering, it should be more important to identify exactly what past life behavior caused your current situation, and realizing that might be enough for you to move on, and get out your current "punishment" / debt. Again, suffering isn't necessary, as far as I know, especially after you identified its cause.

Find out exactly what you have done that karmically caused your current problem. Ask Buddha!

RestlessMind 16-11-2019 08:24 PM

Thanks for everyone sharing their opinions here. I don’t want to continue the topic anymore. I don’t like strangers entering my energy.