Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

cosmicsacredheart 11-08-2018 05:31 AM

Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Question for comicsacredheart
: What is the best tea that I love drinking?

moonincancer 11-08-2018 06:23 AM

Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Cosmic sacred heart
Green tea because the card had green in it. Also u like teas that are relaxing rather than stimulating?

Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?

Torgo 11-08-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess. :D

Quote:

Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?

Accidentally pulled two cards:

King of Cups, Knight of Cups x

Anything that involves imagination, creativity and possibly romance

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.

memo20 11-08-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess. :D

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.

Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?

Torgo 11-08-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memo20
Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?

Temperance x

You're going to be caught off guard and succumb to someone's influence.

Question for Torgo: does B hate me?

moonincancer 22-08-2018 07:12 AM

Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?

Torgo 22-08-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?

That sounds about right. I think he thinks I'm just a big ball of crazy and handles me with kid gloves. Lol

4 of Wands

Without a doubt, yes-- you and everyone else will be so glad you made that choice to do so.

I feel like I was being tested various times yesterday but failed miserably-- what are they trying to figure out about me?

Torgo 06-09-2018 02:28 AM

I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?

Pagandell 27-10-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?

3 cups...... Getting it together with friends about something you all have in common :D

What is my next guiding card :smile:

moonincancer 27-10-2018 06:03 PM

Pagandell
Queen of Athames (Green Witch tarot): Try to see the larger picture, avoid being over critical or finicky. You are strongly individualistic and clear sighted. At the same time it may be a good idea to be more accommodating of others ideas and being courteous to others. Good time for writing and research.

Question for Moon: What serves me well professionally right now?