Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

Anne 26-09-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Question: what would happen if I gave Tarot a long term break,


Page of Wands

'Don't quit your day dream'...while other responsibilities can be demanding, you would miss connecting to this creative outlet.

Question: How do I overcome writer's block?

FairyCrystal 26-09-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne
Page of Wands

'Don't quit your day dream'...while other responsibilities can be demanding, you would miss connecting to this creative outlet.

Question: How do I overcome writer's block?

Knight of Pentacles: stop the plodding, feels like you're going round in circles. Try a different, new approach. Which can be anything from leaving it be for a while to skipping a chapter (for now) to re-writing a piece to writing at different times/places.
Strongest feels to do something else. Too much mental 'chatter' and doubt going on (clarifier Two of Athames).

QUESTION: Will I celebrate Christmas this year with the man in my life (so not necessarily just the two of us, just want to know if we will be physically together then)

Clover 26-09-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Knight of Pentacles: stop the plodding, feels like you're going round in circles. Try a different, new approach. Which can be anything from leaving it be for a while to skipping a chapter (for now) to re-writing a piece to writing at different times/places.
Strongest feels to do something else. Too much mental 'chatter' and doubt going on (clarifier Two of Athames).

QUESTION: Will I celebrate Christmas this year with the man in my life (so not necessarily just the two of us, just want to know if we will be physically together then)


From the Magical Forest The World, looks like all your corners are covered ( youll def be together in spirit), but errr I missed the be together so i asked in 'physical' part, and I got Ace Of Swords. Its a good time to spark up this conversation and talk about it together, you got The World energy on your side, what do ya' got to lose? Early bird catches the worm :P


Question: Clover spending 60.00 USA on tarot today would be considered ......? ( need to hear a third party opinion than my own temptation)

( P.S. Anne, I think that page of wands indicates my fingers are hot and ready to push buy :tongue: ).

Roses Are Red 26-09-2017 09:42 PM

ahhh I see!
Who's question?

Clover 26-09-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
How did my date go with M ?


Hi Rose! This is a interactive 'game' thread, so you have to answer the question before you ( your doing a reading for someone first) when your done, you can than ask this question. I think you got plenty of time to edit!

Roses Are Red 26-09-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
From the Magical Forest The World, looks like all your corners are covered ( youll def be together in spirit), but errr I missed the be together so i asked in 'physical' part, and I got Ace Of Swords. Its a good time to spark up this conversation and talk about it together, you got The World energy on your side, what do ya' got to lose? Early bird catches the worm :P


Question: Clover spending 60.00 USA on tarot today would be considered ......? ( need to hear a third party opinion than my own temptation)

( P.S. Anne, I think that page of wands indicates my fingers are hot and ready to push buy :tongue: ).




Clover I think it would be a good thing! I think it would fulfill you and be important that you do get those $60.00 Tarot cards :)
Since you have good positive energy on your side.

Clover 27-09-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Clover I think it would be a good thing! I think it would fulfill you and be important that you do get those $60.00 Tarot cards :)
Since you have good positive energy on your side.


Thank you, but your suppose to put what tarot card I got. After your down answering the question ( which you did) THAN you put your question so someone else can read you. Ill show you how the game goes.


Person 1: How does peanuts feel about me?
Person 2: King Of Wands, Full of energy.

now it's Persons 2 turn.

Person 2: How does Raquel Feel about me?
Person 1: 3 of swords reverse, painful love

Now its person 1 turn

Person 1: What color is blue?
Person 2: 2 of pentz, two colors!


and it goes on and on and on and on! You edited your last question but I remember what it said. Ill start a new post so it wont confuse anyone

Clover 27-09-2017 12:02 AM


Roses are Red Question
How did my date with M go?

Answer: Five of cups: Allow yourself to grieve and learn from the mistakes that were made, and do trust that something better will arise for you.





Clover Question: Words of encouragement as I lay my head to sleep tonight

Roses Are Red 27-09-2017 12:26 AM

interesting .. it was actually a really fun date, but something better is coming :)

moonincancer 27-09-2017 01:42 PM

Clover Question: Words of encouragement as ...
Come to the Edge (Wisdom of the Oracle deck)
Facing the unknown with courage is the only choice if you want to progress. If in a relationship let yourself be seen and heard truly. Leap into the unknown.
My question: What will help me with my academic writing projects right now?

tealily 28-09-2017 03:15 AM

Moonincancer:
(Am I allowed to give it a crack with pure intuition?)

I saw a flash image of a young woman at a desk, longish brown hair, caucasian. I'm seeing some natural light to the right of her (the desk is perpendicular to the window I think?) as if there is a window to the right of where she sits. I feel like there are curtains either side, not blinds, as the light is a bit filtered vertically.

I'm feeling the pressure of time... which makes me wonder that if you actually hold yourself accountable to time (eg "I'm going to sit at my desk and see how much I can write in an hour" OR "I'm only giving myself 30mins to finish this... GO!"), you will find it easier to get your projects done.

Tarot card: 4 of Cups rev
* Aquatic Tarot

You need something to hand in - quit worrying about it being your 'best work' and just work on something to submit (I get the impression you have some discarded drafts/ideas/topics that can be further developed enough to be submit-able).

My question: A card of advice for today please?

angelic star 28-09-2017 05:48 AM

My question: A card of advice for today please ?
@ Tealily

Eight of Pentacles


Keep all distractions, personal feelings of anxiety at side, and focus on the work at hand, as you are efficient just focus on getting the job done, co operating with people around work and not pay to any other distractions for today.

My question. A message of positive encouragement.

moonincancer 28-09-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Moonincancer:
(Am I allowed to give it a crack with pure intuition?)

I saw a flash image of a young woman at a desk, longish brown hair, caucasian. I'm seeing some natural light to the right of her (the desk is perpendicular to the window I think?) as if there is a window to the right of where she sits. I feel like there are curtains either side, not blinds, as the light is a bit filtered vertically.

I'm feeling the pressure of time... which makes me wonder that if you actually hold yourself accountable to time (eg "I'm going to sit at my desk and see how much I can write in an hour" OR "I'm only giving myself 30mins to finish this... GO!"), you will find it easier to get your projects done.

Tarot card: 4 of Cups rev
* Aquatic Tarot

You need something to hand in - quit worrying about it being your 'best work' and just work on something to submit (I get the impression you have some discarded drafts/ideas/topics that can be further developed enough to be submit-able).

My question: A card of advice for today please?


OMG Tea lily that blew me away!!! Abso accurate about the desk, window and billowing sheer curtains. Also bang on about my perfectionism and very good advice there about setting myself small time nugget slots.
Thank you and seriously, how do you do this!!

moonincancer 28-09-2017 01:55 PM

ANGELIC STAR
Message of encouragement for you:4 mental/sword:rest and rejuvenate and clarification cards message in a bottle and Celeste
Some signs and messages are coming your way from Spirit.If you take time to step back, repose and reflect your path will seem clearer. It is possible that you may shifting your place of work or travelling and this will help you through this period of positive introspection.

moonincancer 28-09-2017 02:01 PM

TEA LILY
advice card 5 wands(obstacles and challenges from the psychic tarot)
You may face some competition at the work place. It does not seem like a good time for confrontation or feeling down if things did not go your way. Step back and re-evaluate what you can take/learn from this experience. A trip or pleasant change is on the cards and might cheer you up.
I think I have had so many questions answered here but here goes:
MY question: How best can I use the next week?

55Degrees 28-09-2017 11:01 PM

Can we please keep to the origin of the thread One Tarot Card, One Sentence as described in the first post. There is the practice thread for larger spreads and deeper interpretations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
MY question: How best can I use the next week?


4 of Cups.
Take some down time, you're missing important signs that can help you.

Q. What is clouding my judgement regarding X ?

Pandora. 29-09-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Can we please keep to the origin of the thread One Tarot Card, One Sentence as described in the first post. There is the practice thread for larger spreads and deeper interpretations.



4 of Cups.
Take some down time, you're missing important signs that can help you.

Q. What is clouding my judgement regarding X ?


The Magician reversed.
There's a niggling feeling that things aren't quite as they seem.

Q. What will be the main focus on the weekend?

moonincancer 30-09-2017 06:31 AM

Pandora's question
Main focus for the weekend? Card: nature (Green witch's tarot)

On identifying self imposed restrictions and deciding how to make more structured choices that will serve you in the long term

moonincancer 30-09-2017 06:33 AM

my question: Is it good for me to apply for a conference I have in mind right now?

tealily 30-09-2017 10:09 AM

moonincancer
* Happy Tarot

Death: The answer is apparently bleedingly obvious - either you are already able to go (and should), or can't (and therefore shouldn't); identify which and accept it. O_O

Q: A card of advice for today, please

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
moonincancer
* Happy Tarot

Death: The answer is apparently bleedingly obvious - either you are already able to go (and should), or can't (and therefore shouldn't); identify which and accept it. O_O

Q: A card of advice for today, please

The Crone 8 (Strength):
Stay balanced and tapped into your inner strength, feel empowered.


Question: How far have I progressed with letting go of ego fears concerning relationships?

tealily 30-09-2017 02:22 PM

@fairycrystal
* RWS
10 of Cups

You've done really well - should be in a good space and be open to healthy relationships now :)

My Q: Are the conflicts at work likely to continue?

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
@fairycrystal
* RWS
10 of Cups

You've done really well - should be in a good space and be open to healthy relationships now :)

My Q: Are the conflicts at work likely to continue?

Thank you!!

Standing Stone 11 (Justice):
Hmm.. (Trying to stick to 1 sentence is so hard!)
More neutrality is needed, it'll last longer if most can't do that. 1 person could maybe shift the balance.


Question: How will things go between me and X when we see each other Wednesday?

tealily 30-09-2017 03:37 PM

*RWS
10 of Cups reversed

There seems to be a slight barrier/limitation to connecting here, like "ehhh sorry I have to go now" :(

My Q: What on earth did I do to make P (work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
*RWS
10 of Cups reversed

There seems to be a slight barrier/limitation to connecting here, like "ehhh sorry I have to go now" :(

My Q: What on earth did I do to make P (work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?

4 Athames:
They feel you weren't pulling your weight. Is P a control freak? In any case it feels like their problem, not yours.


Question: What's in my highest good to do concerning my relationship?

tealily 30-09-2017 04:02 PM

LOL yes this makes perfect sense. Also yes, P is a control freak - very pedantic, doesn't tolerate any variability/unplanned changes, anything outside of #1 sole commitment to the company professionally. I do a lot of extra-curricular stuff professionally and am quite dynamic (suggesting changes, pitching ideas etc) so likely drive him nuts purely by existing :D Thank you for saying it's his problem rather than mine, very validating.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
High Priestess:
Find your chill spot and look for ways you can encourage natural/healthy growth.

My Q: What on earth did I do to make D (my other work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 04:31 PM

Hahaha, glad it was spot on. Funny how you can get these intuitive messages out of the blue.
But err... how many ppl have you angered of late? LOL.
I felt an emotion card, with this D it's different and yep...

Green Witch Tarot
4 of Chalices :
Could they feel unappreciated for what they do, unseen, cos your presence is stronger or your input more valued. They feel outdone by you.

Question: Advice for tonight concerning going out or not (to do with safety, as my car's been acting up a bit)

tealily 30-09-2017 04:56 PM

It's a small company - my conflicts are mostly with P and D (who incidentally, have epic bromance going on). It's mainly culture clash.

D definitely feels unappreciated - I get the impression he really wants/needs to be seen as a 'big fish', especially as he's several years more experienced than P and myself. P is less experienced but heavily outbilling him; even I out-billed D for several months as a junior employee. D and I follow a similar extra-curricular pathway, but his side-career is currently on pause whilst mine started quite high-profile.

On top of all of this, we're polar opposites (I'm INFJ, he's ESTP if you're into Myer Briggs) and he's my clinical mentor... but he's not very nurturing and can go into quite irrational outbursts + very critical, so a month and a half ago I stopped approaching him for help altogether (because I was terrified about what he'd blow up about next or how he may make fun of me for asking a question). Despite this, I continued doing well because I have excellent support contacts outside of the workplace... which can't be sitting well with him, because it implies he's unnecessary to my success (prior to this, my fast trajectory was attributed to his mentoring of me).

I suspect there's also a general feeling/resentment that the boss favours me above P and D, although I feel this is misperception rather than fact.

Ugh. So as suspected, it's an ego thing.

(pretty impressive how much you can get from one card, hey?)

@fairycrystal
* RWS
3 of Cups reversed

You can, but only for a little bit - best advice is come home early! :)

My Q: Will my clinic hire a new clinical employee within the next 3 months?

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
It's a small company - my conflicts are mostly with P and D (who incidentally, have epic bromance going on). It's mainly culture clash.

D definitely feels unappreciated - I get the impression he really wants/needs to be seen as a 'big fish', especially as he's several years more experienced than P and myself. P is less experienced but heavily outbilling him; even I out-billed D for several months as a junior employee. D and I follow a similar extra-curricular pathway, but his side-career is currently on pause whilst mine started quite high-profile.

On top of all of this, we're polar opposites (I'm INFJ, he's ESTP if you're into Myer Briggs) and he's my clinical mentor... but he's not very nurturing and can go into quite irrational outbursts + very critical, so a month and a half ago I stopped approaching him for help altogether (because I was terrified about what he'd blow up about next or how he may make fun of me for asking a question). Despite this, I continued doing well because I have excellent support contacts outside of the workplace... which can't be sitting well with him, because it implies he's unnecessary to my success (prior to this, my fast trajectory was attributed to his mentoring of me).

I suspect there's also a general feeling/resentment that the boss favours me above P and D, although I feel this is misperception rather than fact.

Ugh. So as suspected, it's an ego thing.

(pretty impressive how much you can get from one card, hey?)

@fairycrystal
* RWS
3 of Cups reversed

You can, but only for a little bit - best advice is come home early! :)

My Q: Will my clinic hire a new clinical employee within the next 3 months?

Yes, it is indeed amazing what 1 card can tell! Glad it computed!
And thanks for your replies, I'm having fun :)

High Priest 5:
Yes, and a highly skilled person at that. May cause some upheaval on the work floor, finding a new balance ppl can live with (Tower fell out at first).

Question:
What's the best way to get clients for the workshop I want to give? (nothing seems to work out so far :/ )

tealily 30-09-2017 05:30 PM

YAY!!! NEW PERSON!!!

@Fairycrystal
* RWS
Chariot rev - ouch, I think it may be more a case of 'what's the best way you can rejig your workshop' as whatever it is you're trying to sell, people don't want to buy at this time :(

Q: How will I get on with the next clinician who will join my current place of work?

FairyCrystal 30-09-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
YAY!!! NEW PERSON!!!

@Fairycrystal
* RWS
Chariot rev - ouch, I think it may be more a case of 'what's the best way you can rejig your workshop' as whatever it is you're trying to sell, people don't want to buy at this time :(

Q: How will I get on with the next clinician who will join my current place of work?

Funny, cos I been thinking of doing exactly that (rejigging)
Oh, and let me know if there will indeed be a new person hired, haha.

Wands 5:
There will be initial clashes as you (both) find feet in the new situation. You can work well together, once you've adjusted.

QUESTION:
How will it pan out if I lean more towards dating/relationships with my workshops?

tealily 01-10-2017 03:21 AM

Yikes, more situational clashes! Where's the abort button. And yes we will definitely be putting on a new employee - the boss has been (unsuccessfully) interviewing for months.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
The Hierophant - this feels more uni-directional than 'workshop', but you may find more willing attendants to the sessions.

Q: Why has it been so hard for my clinic to find a suitable new employee?

FairyCrystal 01-10-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Yikes, more situational clashes! Where's the abort button. And yes we will definitely be putting on a new employee - the boss has been (unsuccessfully) interviewing for months.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
The Hierophant - this feels more uni-directional than 'workshop', but you may find more willing attendants to the sessions.

Q: Why has it been so hard for my clinic to find a suitable new employee?

Ace of Athames:
I feel either the requirements asked are (too) high and/or they can get a better deal elsewhere.

Question: What makes me slip back into doubt & fear (concerning my relationship) all the time?

tealily 01-10-2017 10:59 PM

Feedback: I feel this also and have said as much to my boss (and was blithely ignored and told "this is the nature of private practice").

@Fairycrystal
* RWS

The Star

At risk of sounding excessively woo-woo, I'm wondering if generalised second-guessing one of your key spiritual/life lessons; other lessons of this ilk include learning to sit with uncertainty, learning to trust (in yourself, not just others) etc.

Q: Will I be in a stable, healthy love relationship within a year's time?

55Degrees 01-10-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily

Q: Will I be in a stable, healthy love relationship within a year's time?


2 of Cups.
Not necessarily, but you will meet someone, within a year, who has the potential to offer this.

Q. What should I be aware of this week at work?

Pandora. 02-10-2017 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
2 of Cups.
Not necessarily, but you will meet someone, within a year, who has the potential to offer this.

Q. What should I be aware of this week at work?


The Chariot reversed.

Something's going to be stalled, which will cause you some degree of frustration.

Q. What activity can I do to lighten my day a bit?

LoveFeathers 02-10-2017 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora.
The Chariot reversed.

Something's going to be stalled, which will cause you some degree of frustration.

Q. What activity can I do to lighten my day a bit?

The 3 of cups

Have a drink and celebrate with a couple of close friends.


Q. What should I expect next after clearing up a misunderstanding?

FairyCrystal 02-10-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback: I feel this also and have said as much to my boss (and was blithely ignored and told "this is the nature of private practice").

@Fairycrystal
* RWS

The Star

At risk of sounding excessively woo-woo, I'm wondering if generalised second-guessing one of your key spiritual/life lessons; other lessons of this ilk include learning to sit with uncertainty, learning to trust (in yourself, not just others) etc.

Q: Will I be in a stable, healthy love relationship within a year's time?

Glad it resonated!
About the Star... I had kinda hoped you'd tell me "press your tailbone 3x whilst tapping the top of your head, and it will all be sorted." :biggrin: :tongue:
But yes, you're spot on. Me and uncertainty do not see eye to eye, in spite of lots of work on Self. Sigh... I'll get there, eventually, haha. Thanks!


NEXT QUESTION for LOVEFEATHERS:
Q. What should I expect next after clearing up a misunderstanding?

tealily 02-10-2017 10:07 AM

@lovefeathers

* Fountain
Ace of Coins

This feels like an olive branch to me - not only will the relationship improve, but you'll be invited to be involved on a project or 'start something' (not sure if this is a social event or job or whatever).

Q: What is my greatest strength in my current job?

Leonine 02-10-2017 02:44 PM

For tealily:

Page of Wands
Your greatest strength is your enthusiasm and capacity to identify and try new things, possibly that your coworkers don't see. Any dice?

Q: What am I missing/not seeing, in regards to this assignment?


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums