Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

angelic star 27-08-2017 09:03 AM

Five of swords.

To find what you are looking for you need the right ones by your side for guidance or motivation, so you can experience encouragement and align with your highest self.

Question. Will I find new friends in the immediate future ?

Thanks and blessings

Clover 27-08-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Five of swords.

To find what you are looking for you need the right ones by your side for guidance or motivation, so you can experience encouragement and align with your highest self.

Question. Will I find new friends in the immediate future ?

Thanks and blessings


Eight of wands; Yep yep.. the potential is all around and you, just make yourself aware and open to the energy.

One thing clover has to look forward to today...

Clover 27-08-2017 11:44 AM

**btw, I think according to PM, this specific game we aren't suppose to ask yes/no questions** Not singling anyone out, I did it earlier too, but i think the challenge of the game is to word it with a flow rather than a typical yes/no

:icon_cat:

HannahRose 27-08-2017 12:54 PM

Ace of Swords

You will learn something new!

I ended up having a really bad day at work on Friday (when I got the Oppression/Tower card). How can I step up my game for this week?

angelic star 27-08-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose
Ace of Swords

You will learn something new!

I ended up having a really bad day at work on Friday (when I got the Oppression/Tower card). How can I step up my game for this week?


Knight of pentacles

Minimize distractions and let down defenses as in not too feel conflicted when you are already safe.

Question. Message for positive motivation.

Pagandell 27-08-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Knight of pentacles

Minimize distractions and let down defenses as in not too feel conflicted when you are already safe.

Question. Message for positive motivation.


Queen of Swords.

The answer you seek is with in :icon_biggrin:

Question Feed back for art studio situation :toothy2:

angelic star 28-08-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Queen of Swords.

The answer you seek is with in :icon_biggrin:

Question Feed back for art studio situation :toothy2:


King of cups

Take what is being offered to you at this moment, as this is not time to be choosy but to engage everything for a successful outcome.

Question. Any words of positive encouragement.

Clover 28-08-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
King of cups
Question. Any words of positive encouragement.


Ace of Swords; speak your truth with conviction and power and embrace the talent of the energy in your words.


What do I have to look forward to today? :icon_cat:

Anne 28-08-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Ace of Swords; speak your truth with conviction and power and embrace the talent of the energy in your words.


What do I have to look forward to today? :icon_cat:


6 of Cups --> allow yourself to play! No harm, no foul.

What do I need to know about this week?

HannahRose 28-08-2017 01:48 PM

I. Isis - Magic, reversed
Corresponds to The Magician

Just remember that you can't always control the outcome of a situation. Sometimes you have to go with the flow, even if it's not exactly what you would have chosen.

Q: How will my day at work go?

55Degrees 28-08-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose

Q: How will my day at work go?


5 of Pents
You're going to feel left out of the loop and disconnected from your colleagues.

Q. A sign I need to see/take notice of.

Clover 29-08-2017 10:00 AM

Q. A sign I need to see/take notice of.


Five of Cups From magical forest: Someone needs acknowledging, perhaps someone that has been overlooked



Q: What do I have to look forward to today

HannahRose 29-08-2017 10:31 AM

XI. Strength - Oya, reversed

You will find a away to overcome a recent setback, but you have to stop second-guessing yourself.

Q: How do my pets (dog and two cats) get on during the day when my husband and I are at work?

Clover 29-08-2017 10:56 AM

^^ Wow, on XI. Strength reversed. So accurate :laugh:


Quote:

HannahRose Question: How do my pets (dog and two cats) get on during the day when my husband and I are at work?

55Degrees 29-08-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose
[b]

Q: How do my pets (dog and two cats) get on during the day when my husband and I are at work?


10 of Wands.
Haha, I see the dog as the figure hiding behind the wands, so I guess the dog tries to ignore the cats (or hides from them) as he finds them stressful and over tiring.

Q. Where should my focus be today.

moonincancer 29-08-2017 01:13 PM

PiscesMoon
Truth (20 Judgement)
Your focus should be on evaluating realistically which area in your life needs change. Take your time because it is a significant decision but it cannot be ignored once (now that ) you have received clarity on this situation.

What can I do to heal my heart

Clover 30-08-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
What can I do to heal my heart


Ten of Cups


Focus on your heart center. Emotional contentment is available to you if you seek inward, what ever rises to the surface, love that


What do I need to know before I lay my head on my pillow tonight?

FairyCrystal 30-08-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover

Ten of Cups


Focus on your heart center. Emotional contentment is available to you if you seek inward, what ever rises to the surface, love that


What do I need to know before I lay my head on my pillow tonight?

Page of Pentacles:
Enthusiasm for a new project or endeavor will pay off. Trust and believe in it.


Again a love question, soz, grin. But lots of things are happening at the mo, so...
my question is:
What do I need to know right now about my relationship?
(I'm not sure if it is okay and/or considered 3rd party, but I'd really like to know my dad's message on this. He passed away last year. If nothing from him then just the question itself)

HannahRose 30-08-2017 06:46 PM

Three of Pentacles
You still have some way to go as far as building the home, family, and life you want with this individual, but you will get there eventually.

Question
What does this autumn have in store for me?

FairyCrystal 30-08-2017 07:03 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose
Question
What does this autumn have in store for me?



Swords 2:
Not sure which direction to go so you're waiting and going inward still until you feel secure / sure enough to make a decision.


Question: What is spirit's advice on giving my workshops with my partner as opposed to alone?

Clover 31-08-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you!




Swords 2:
Not sure which direction to go so you're waiting and going inward still until you feel secure / sure enough to make a decision.


Question: What is spirit's advice on giving my workshops with my partner as opposed to alone?


Three of Cups:This is a project that would require you to have fun and enjoyment, bring him in, as long as you have fun with it


Question: One thing Clover has to look forward to today

angelic star 31-08-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Question: What is spirit's advice on giving my workshops with my partner as opposed to alone?

Four of swords

Do not be afraid to express your ideas, as this is a time to take up courage and have a new start so make it your's.

Oops I think I posted the response when Clover already had. I will take up clover's question too.

Quote:

Question: One thing Clover has to look forward to today

Moon

Have a truthful and thoughtful opinion about what feels like it is about something, than being neutral or seeming jolly.

My Question. Any message of positive encouragement.

FairyCrystal 31-08-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Three of Cups:This is a project that would require you to have fun and enjoyment, bring him in, as long as you have fun with it


Question: One thing Clover has to look forward to today


Two of Wands; You're outgoing, venturing out with something you're good at, like planting a seed with lots of enthusiasm.

(busy with it at the same time as Angelic Star, haha. Since the answer is similar, I decided to leave it)

FairyCrystal 31-08-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Four of swords

Do not be afraid to express your ideas, as this is a time to take up courage and have a new start so make it your's.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.


Chalices 10: Enjoy the now and all the love and happiness that surrounds you. Let it fill your heart en lift your spirits.


Question: What is the main step for me to take to get a solid sense of self-worth?

angelic star 31-08-2017 10:10 AM

Question: What is the main step for me to take to get a solid sense of self-worth?

Five of pentacles.

Be original as you have exactly what you need to invent something new yourself and leave self doubt.

My question. A message of positive encouragement.

Anne 31-08-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
My question. A message of positive encouragement.

The Moon
Popping up a lot lately, I'd say it's time to examine and possibly trust the floats from subconscious; purge if necessary!:hug3:


What is hidden, creating a blockage for me?

moonincancer 31-08-2017 01:45 PM

For Anne
Patience (Temperance)for the ques. on hidden blocks:
Need patience, moderation, balance and self control when dealing with others. Are you listening and paying attention enough to other people's ideas? Maybe the challenge is to integrate various aspects of yourself and also of your team/group.

My question: Any helpful insight for my efforts to write and publish?

angelic star 31-08-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

My question: Any helpful insight for my efforts to write and publish?
King of swords.

Approaching a big publishing house and demanding the best while negotiating to update your project to a higher level.

Question. What do I need to know about F in regards to me ?

FrankieJG 31-08-2017 05:06 PM

Helpful insight for the new job opportunity I got - which is most probably gonna be in the insurance field. I am not sure how that will turn out if I get chosen

55Degrees 31-08-2017 05:23 PM

@FrankieJG
You need to do a reading for angelic star before you can ask your question. This is a reading exchange practice thread.

Next reading for angelic star

Question. What do I need to know about F in regards to me ?

FairyCrystal 01-09-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Question. What do I need to know about F in regards to me ?

Ace of Pentacles:
To me this is about coming home, feeling you belong. What jumps out is a feeling of intense joy. And with that, relaxation.


Question: What can I do to be able to communicate with my dad who passed away last year? (I feel he's around me a lot)

Curious1 02-09-2017 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Question: What can I do to be able to communicate with my dad who passed away last year? (I feel he's around me a lot)


A: 2 of spirals

You have to choose between two similar ways/methods of communication that are familiar to you so that your energy is not divided or diminished, so choose the one that best fits your natural creative abilities/talents and focus your energy there.

Q. How will my son's girlfriend moving in with us affect our household?

angelic star 02-09-2017 10:02 AM

Q. How will my son's girlfriend moving in with us affect our household?

Ace of swords
It feels that it will be some time before the clouds part from both sides and some adjustment is made, the prominent picture being someone with different personality bringing more outgoing young ( air like energy, possibly strong air / fire elements ) which will need adjustment and will in time result in harmony between everyone.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.

FairyCrystal 03-09-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Question. Message of positive encouragement.

Six of Chalices: Get in touch with your inner child and just be playful. Take some time off to have some fun.

Question: Why am I so horribly stressed out? I'm so out of whack that I'm driving myself up the wall 24/7

angelic star 03-09-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Six of Chalices: Get in touch with your inner child and just be playful. Take some time off to have some fun.

Question: Why am I so horribly stressed out? I'm so out of whack that I'm driving myself up the wall 24/7


5 of pentacles

It feels like an event is coming to close and also associated with the moon ( perhaps a female around you who is engaged in a project ) and you are associated with them and are helping them in some way for something to collectively come to a close end, as there will be release for you when this event comes to close.

Question. What does F truly feel for me right now ?

FairyCrystal 03-09-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
5 of pentacles

It feels like an event is coming to close and also associated with the moon ( perhaps a female around you who is engaged in a project ) and you are associated with them and are helping them in some way for something to collectively come to a close end, as there will be release for you when this event comes to close.

Question. What does F truly feel for me right now ?

Tricky, as this is not about you but about a 3rd party. Ethically speaking it is not good / recommended / allowed to read a 3rd party without their consent.
Maybe you can rephrase what it is you want to know.
:hug3:

angelic star 03-09-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Tricky, as this is not about you but about a 3rd party. Ethically speaking it is not good / recommended / allowed to read a 3rd party without their consent.
Maybe you can rephrase what it is you want to know.
:hug3:


Fairycrystal, I dont have a question right now, I have run out of questions to ask ^-^ . You should go ahead and ask a question yourself if you want to :) I think I would wait till my next turn. thanks

FairyCrystal 03-09-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Fairycrystal, I dont have a question right now, I have run out of questions to ask ^-^ . You should go ahead and ask a question yourself if you want to :) I think I would wait till my next turn. thanks

Thank you!

Question: How's the odds of getting out of my benefit situation on my own? (as in: without depending on a partner for this).

55Degrees 03-09-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
[b]
Question. What does F truly feel for me right now ?


I'll take this, however I've changed the question to -
What does angelic star need to know about how F truly feels for her right now?

Wheel of Fortune.
Don't go pinning anything too certain on F's feelings right now, they are still undecided on their feelings too.

Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season?

55Degrees 03-09-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you!

Question: How's the odds of getting out of my benefit situation on my own? (as in: without depending on a partner for this).


Ace of Pents reversed.
It's going to take a water tight plan to find the opportunity to get out of the situation, it's not going to come easy


Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums