Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

cosmicsacredheart 11-08-2018 05:31 AM

Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Question for comicsacredheart
: What is the best tea that I love drinking?

moonincancer 11-08-2018 06:23 AM

Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Cosmic sacred heart
Green tea because the card had green in it. Also u like teas that are relaxing rather than stimulating?

Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?

Torgo 11-08-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess. :D

Quote:

Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?

Accidentally pulled two cards:

King of Cups, Knight of Cups x

Anything that involves imagination, creativity and possibly romance

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.

memo20 11-08-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess. :D

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.

Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?

Torgo 11-08-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memo20
Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?

Temperance x

You're going to be caught off guard and succumb to someone's influence.

Question for Torgo: does B hate me?

moonincancer 22-08-2018 07:12 AM

Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?

Torgo 22-08-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?

That sounds about right. I think he thinks I'm just a big ball of crazy and handles me with kid gloves. Lol

4 of Wands

Without a doubt, yes-- you and everyone else will be so glad you made that choice to do so.

I feel like I was being tested various times yesterday but failed miserably-- what are they trying to figure out about me?

Torgo 06-09-2018 02:28 AM

I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?

Pagandell 27-10-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?

3 cups...... Getting it together with friends about something you all have in common :D

What is my next guiding card :smile:

moonincancer 27-10-2018 06:03 PM

Pagandell
Queen of Athames (Green Witch tarot): Try to see the larger picture, avoid being over critical or finicky. You are strongly individualistic and clear sighted. At the same time it may be a good idea to be more accommodating of others ideas and being courteous to others. Good time for writing and research.

Question for Moon: What serves me well professionally right now?

tealily 06-11-2018 12:29 AM

*RWS

10 of Pent - location location location! (ie being in the right sort of place, enough foot traffic etc)

Q: What should I do for my next long weekend? (stay in, go away? Day trip?)

Golden Angel 09-11-2018 05:29 PM

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining in, I am still a novice at tarot and thought it would do me good getting out my cards.

tealily I drew the 5 of cups I feel you will be feeling rather deflated and emotionally drained so may want to spend some time alone to reflect?, but I also see that maybe being out in nature will do you the world of good and help ground you a bit.

Q: Will a coming craft fare I am attending go well?

tealily 10-11-2018 08:10 AM

Welcome to the thread! :) Only way to get experience is to practice.

Feedback - yup, sounds like how my next long weekend will go! I'm a hectic introvert so need to recharge; and one of my close friends is always on my back about getting out and seeing fresh air/trees instead of hiding in my cave :)

Golden Angel
* RWS
Queen of Pent rev

This one's going to depend on your definition of 'well' - I'm not necessarily seeing huge financial wins (if anything, a lot of self-consciousness!) but you may still gain something from the experience.

Q: Will I make any sales on fiverr within the next week?

tealily 21-11-2019 11:20 AM

(literally desperate to find anyone to play with and digging through old game threads haha)

* Crystal Visions tarot
Hierophant reversed - another way may be better!

(just as well, I closed my fiverr almost a year ago!)

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?

55Degrees 22-11-2019 05:27 PM

Yayyy, it's been like a ghost town round here.

Reading for tealily

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?

Ace of Swords.....Yes!!!

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?

tealily 23-11-2019 11:49 AM

@55Degrees

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?

A: 10 of Pentacles - how and where it's going to lead to in the future, with particular emphasis on financial returns/business growth.

Next Q for tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?

55Degrees 23-11-2019 12:31 PM

Cool, looks like I need to make contact.

For tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?

Page of Cups rev.
(I think this relates to your other questions too).
You need to let go of your fear of vulnerability, it's not a weakness, it's a superpower.

Q for 55Degrees
How will the trial run of the new method for reading tarot work out? (I'm trying something different).

tealily 23-11-2019 01:08 PM

Ohhhhhhhh yes that makes sense to me.

@55degrees
* Sun and Moon tarot
A: 8 of Pentacles - liking this, not only should it work but you may have plenty to 'tinker' with and progress further over the upcoming months! :)

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge app, and try something else?

Pandora. 04-12-2019 01:43 AM

Reading for tealily: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge App and try something else?

5 of Cups - yep, most definitely.

Next reading for Pandora:

Advice for boosting finances