Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 06-02-2018 05:36 PM

Moonincancer question: a message of positive encouragement
Tarot of Sexual Magic: Wands 7
It's okay to seek and accept comfort and support, and if need be open up about your feelings and what's troubling you. It'll do you good.

Question FairyCrystal:
What does spirit want me to know right now?

moonincancer 07-02-2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Moonincancer question: a message of positive encouragement
Tarot of Sexual Magic: Wands 7
It's okay to seek and accept comfort and support, and if need be open up about your feelings and what's troubling you. It'll do you good.

Question FairyCrystal:
What does spirit want me to know right now?

Thanks Fairy Crystal. What you say to me about grief applies totally right now. I am doing what you said I should.

Card for you :Change in the Wind (clarified w tarot 5 pentacles/material changes)
Things are likely to not go according to plan. Unseen changes on the horizon, wait it out, the outcome might actually be better than anticipated.

Question: Insight about a friendship that has ended

cosmicsacredheart 11-02-2018 04:47 PM

moonincancer The Emperor - Struggle of power with each other, and both of you did have trouble agreeing with each other's opinions and points, this was the same for the other party. Is the other party a male?

Question Positive encouragement from Spirit about my healing work

moonincancer 11-02-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
moonincancer The Emperor - Struggle of power with each other, and both of you did have trouble agreeing with each other's opinions and points, this was the same for the other party. Is the other party a male?

Question Positive encouragement from Spirit about my healing work

Yes it is a male who used my work and did not give me credit for it. Thanks!

Cosmic Sacredheart I got 8 pentacles/Positive movement forward (psychic Tarot): You may have felt stalled but you have begun moving forward and will soon get a sign to show how far you are moving towards Light. You are supported in your healing work and will see the fulfilment of your wishes eventually.

Question:What will help me regain my stamina best?

tealily 02-03-2018 01:03 AM

* Steampunk tarot
8 of Swords

HAHA - enforced rest, meaning you may have to go away on a weekender trip or stay at home and do nothing (seriously, locking phone, house keys and car keys etc in a box).

Q: What fight am I currently preparing for that actually isn't worth fighting?
(Prompt: 7 of Wands rev)

moonincancer 02-03-2018 06:50 AM

Tealily
Flexible (wisdom of the oracle)clarified with firm foundation (4 pentacles)Psychic tarot
Maybe a fight can be avoided with anyone if you stay flexible. Stay firm in your groundedness like a green shrub, relying on the strength of your past work and let the winds of change and conflict move around and past you. Avoid rigidity and stay open minded say these cards.
Moon question: Have I assessed a particular person correctly?

angelic star 02-03-2018 07:35 AM

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:

Have I assessed a particular person correctly?

Regeneration Machine ( Steampunk Tarot )

Somewhat, but this is around reflection of self, since this is a card of recuperation/ rest, this person is on the same page as you as in some aspect of you life, but just portraying things differently because they are a different person than you.

I hope this helps, smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.

55Degrees 03-03-2018 12:59 AM

Reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.

Tower reversed.
Things are not as bad as they seem, accept the reality of a situation, you can't change it.

Q. What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position).

55Degrees 03-03-2018 01:14 AM

*****CAVEAT TO THE ORIGINAL POST*****

When I posted this game it was originally intended as a learning exercise for quick one card interpretations, that would test readers to say the first thing that stood out to them from the cards.

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics.

Next question for Pisces
What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position)

Pandora. 03-03-2018 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
*****CAVEAT TO THE ORIGINAL POST*****

When I posted this game it was originally intended as a learning exercise for quick one card interpretations, that would test readers to say the first thing that stood out to them from the cards.

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics.

Next question for Pisces
What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position)

5 of Swords reversed.
You can expect any previous conflict and tension to ease off.

Next question for Pandora
What one activity can I practise to help me feel more grateful for what I have?

moonincancer 03-03-2018 06:29 AM

Pandora
Strength/Power (clarified with 4 swords)
You can practice withdrawing from any conflict or power struggle, relax and introspect and learn to draw on your spiritual reserves to see things from a higher perspective.
Next question for Moon
What perspective serves me best in dealing with a certain person?

Pandora. 03-03-2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Pandora
Strength/Power (clarified with 4 swords)
You can practice withdrawing from any conflict or power struggle, relax and introspect and learn to draw on your spiritual reserves to see things from a higher perspective.
Next question for Moon
What perspective serves me best in dealing with a certain person?

9 of Wands
Remember what stress and aggro was in the past and don't drop your guard too far.

Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals?

moonincancer 03-03-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora.
9 of Wands
Remember what stress and aggro was in the past and don't drop your guard too far.

Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals?

Perfect advice!!:)May I ask which deck are you using?
[B]Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals[/b]?[/quote]

Pandora. 03-03-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Perfect advice!!:)May I ask which deck are you using?
[B]Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals[/b]?

[/quote]

Just the good old Rider Waite, lol.

moonincancer 03-03-2018 07:26 AM

Pandora, you inspired me to go back to my Marseilles deck. I got Page swords. Please let me know what this card means to you. I find the Pages inscrutable:(
You can remain curious, ready to try new things, watch others and bide your time: learn from your successes and setbacks and before you know it you may hit the jackpot. Avoid any inner narratives of self-pity and doom that may have held you back (from an oracle card).
My question: How can I motivate myself to lose weight

Pandora. 03-03-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Pandora, you inspired me to go back to my Marseilles deck. I got Page swords. Please let me know what this card means to you. I find the Pages inscrutable:(
You can remain curious, ready to try new things, watch others and bide your time: learn from your successes and setbacks and before you know it you may hit the jackpot. Avoid any inner narratives of self-pity and doom that may have held you back (from an oracle card).
My question: How can I motivate myself to lose weight

You and me both. Man, I hate the Page of Swords. I've been getting it a lot lately, reversed, and I have no freaking idea what it means, lol. Well, I guess I sort of know but it just never gels with me.

I'll think about your reading so I can let it sink in. But it sounds pretty good to me. :biggrin:

Next reading moonincancer: How can I motivate myself to lose weight?

Pandora. 03-03-2018 08:01 AM

Got it. Page of Swords means I have to adopt a new way of thinking, rewire my brain, lol. It's all in your mind ... it's all in your mind ...

How can Moonincancer motivate herself to lose weight?

4 of Pentacles. Examine closely what you eat, for example, pizza, take-away, etc and focus on the satisfaction of how good it will feel to actually show people how much weight you've lost and when you lose weight, put the equivalent in bags like bags of sugar for example, so you can physically see how better off your body is without humping that weight around and you can actually see how much you've lost - you may be quite surprised.

Pandora's question: What is one thing I can do tomorrow to be more tolerant and loving towards others?

Pagandell 04-03-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora.
Got it. Page of Swords means I have to adopt a new way of thinking, rewire my brain, lol. It's all in your mind ... it's all in your mind ...

How can Moonincancer motivate herself to lose weight?

4 of Pentacles. Examine closely what you eat, for example, pizza, take-away, etc and focus on the satisfaction of how good it will feel to actually show people how much weight you've lost and when you lose weight, put the equivalent in bags like bags of sugar for example, so you can physically see how better off your body is without humping that weight around and you can actually see how much you've lost - you may be quite surprised.

Pandora's question: What is one thing I can do tomorrow to be more tolerant and loving towards others?

I pulled the ten of pentacles.

Share what you have already created around you, it is as simple as that. :biggrin:

My question Whats next :confused4:

angelic star 05-03-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

My question Whats next

Six of airships

There is a feeling of taking off, leaving a level of comfort to release thoughts that you might not need, transitioning from one mental state to another for more peace.

Question. A message of positive encouragement

moonincancer 05-03-2018 01:57 PM

Angelic 2 of pentacles (clarified with an oracle card)
While waiting for certain results to show up, don't forget to find moments of rest and to just be happy. This is a good time to de-clutter and organize stuff.
MoonQuestion : Any advice for this week?

55Degrees 05-03-2018 10:39 PM

As posted here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=409
*****CAVEAT TO MY ORIGINAL POST*****

@moonincancer

Hanged Man
Try seeing things from a different angle, you may be surprised at what you discover.

Q. What will speaking up about today's revelations achieve?

Anne 06-03-2018 02:12 PM

Q. What will speaking up about today's revelations achieve?

The Fool. It will set you on a track with perhaps some interesting feedback.

Q. What do I need to know this week?

angelic star 08-03-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Q. What do I need to know this week?

Seven of Submersibles

A meeting with someone senior, perhaps work related, who will give a reflection of your own self, and perhaps some thing around soul contract for a while, that will be of benefit to you.

Q. A message of positive encouragement.

cosmicsacredheart 09-03-2018 03:40 PM

Reading for angelic_star
5 of wands: Conflicts and tense-ness that you experience in life, will clear up soon.

Question for cosmicsacredheart: What food would be best to bring to a gathering I am going tomorrow?

SeekerOfKnowledge 09-03-2018 04:28 PM

Reading for cosmicsacredheart
7 of Wands: Most important is that it is enough for everyone to avoid squabbles, but "fingerfood" (like vegetable sticks with dip or small sandwiches) would be a good option.

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge: What would be a good Birthday present for my father?

Pandora. 09-03-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Reading for cosmicsacredheart
7 of Wands: Most important is that it is enough for everyone to avoid squabbles, but "fingerfood" (like vegetable sticks with dip or small sandwiches) would be a good option.

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge: What would be a good Birthday present for my father?

Knight of Pentacles
A gift voucher for something he can use later on when he feels like it, maybe something to do with gardening.

Thanks for the idea. My brother's birthday's up and he is notoriously difficult to buy for.

Pandora's question: What would be a good birthday present to buy for my brother?

tealily 12-03-2018 12:50 PM

**Steampunk tarot
King of Cups - ooh, something with a bit of hedonism to it; I'm thinking a nice bottle of wine, hip flask, engraved wine glass, his favourite alcohol...

Next reading for tealily
What's a theme to keep in mind for this week?

angelic star 12-03-2018 02:15 PM

Reading for tealily
Quote:

What's a theme to keep in mind for this week?

Four of airships Reversed

You don't have to be in the take off mode all the time this week, find time to rest and give yourself a break as you will need it.

Q. A message of encouragement at this time. Feeling a bit of stress through someone at the moment.

55Degrees 12-03-2018 03:40 PM

@angelic star
Re: the post at the top of this page
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=421.
Could you ask a different question please.

angelic star 12-03-2018 04:30 PM

Ohh okay great rule of your thread, so we cant repeat question, even if its positive encouragement ? I mean a general advise could change everyday right ?

Anyways, I think I don't have a question to ask anymore :) so if anyone wants to ask in my place, they can feel free to, Thanks :)

55Degrees 12-03-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Ohh okay great rule of your thread, so we cant repeat question, even if its positive encouragement ? I mean a general advise could change everyday right ?

For clarification.....
A question can be repeated after a 2 week period to allow some kind of change/shift in energy to actually happen.
The game requires an actual question so readers can get a feel of the different layers within a card that pertain to the theme of the question, allowing newer readers to learn the diversity of the cards.
There is Card of the Day and Divine Guidance threads for daily message readings.
If you're stuck on finding a question just Google 'tarot card daily draw', there's hundreds to choose from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Anyways, I think I don't have a question to ask anymore :) so if anyone wants to ask in my place, they can feel free to, Thanks :)

Ok, I asked-
What should angelic star focus on today?

3 of Coins
Get the first phase of a project completed, even if its just nailing down your plan.

Q. What is happening in my life that I am not aware of?

angelic star 12-03-2018 06:49 PM

sounds great Pisces moon, I will google one line readings from now onwards ^-^

sounds great, I don't have a project to complete as of yet, or to plan on as such. It's late here today so my first plan is to go to sleep :D

Reading for Pisces moon
Q. What is happening in my life that I am not aware of?

tealily 16-03-2018 12:19 AM

@Pisces Moon (RWS)
King of Wands rev - feels like someone or something has a lot of fire but currently sitting on their haunches, this feels like either will blow sometime in the future or needs some prodding to hit full force.

My Q:
What's something practical I can do TODAY to help get my life on track?

55Degrees 16-03-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
@Pisces Moon (RWS)
King of Wands rev - feels like someone or something has a lot of fire but currently sitting on their haunches, this feels like either will blow sometime in the future or needs some prodding to hit full force.

Haha, yeah, I've been informed another company is 'stalking' me. Hey! Name ya price, I'm open to negotiation :biggrin:

Reading for tealily
My Q:

*Raven's Prophecy Tarot
5 of Wands (ooh fighting talk).
If you've got to rock the boat to get back on track, then do it, don't just stand and take the flak, fight back.

Q. What shoulc I avoid today?

Clover 16-03-2018 01:35 AM

EDIT: Opps, Tealily got two readings, I am just testing my cards, warming up my fingers... you can forfeit me

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
@Pisces Moon (RWS)

My Q:

Empress; from Universal Golden. nurture, care for yourself. Meditate, hot bath, replenish, look inward inner care being the operative word. Take care/nurture you first

Question for Pisces Moon: Q. What should I avoid today?

tealily 19-03-2018 10:47 PM

@Pisces Moon
* Steampunk
Queen of Wands rev - this feels like a bit of inconfidence, a bit of strategic holding back - the impression here is that you need to avoid stepping into a fight OR it could mean you need to go the other way, totally gung-ho.

Next question for tealily
Why am I so behind on my admin at work?

55Degrees 19-03-2018 11:13 PM

Reading for tealily
Why am I so behind on my admin at work?

3 of Coins (Raven's Prophecy Tarot)
Because it's the least enjoyable part of your job, you know it forms part of your work, but secretly wish someone would do it for you.

Q. What lesson can I learn today?

tealily 20-03-2018 12:32 PM

@Pisces Moon
* Steampunk

7 of Swords - well, how much do you want to get away with secretly? :D (ie seems like you can really get your sneaky on today)

Next question for tealily
Q: What was my main lesson from today? (Tues 20th March)

55Degrees 22-03-2018 10:42 PM

@tealily
*Game of Thrones

5 of Coins - you may have felt at a disadvantage but you are resourceful enough to overcome it.

Next reading for Pisces.
Q. What should I be grateful for this week?

tealily 23-03-2018 12:14 AM

@Pisces
* Steampunk

Knight of Pentacles - steady but definite progress professionally.

Next reading for tealily
Q: "Purchasing a new iPhone at this time is a _____ decision?"
(use the card to fill in the blank)