Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   When they say ghosts/spirits are everywhere... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128105)

Aquarisun 23-02-2019 03:52 AM

When they say ghosts/spirits are everywhere...

Even if you don't FEEL a ghost, spirit, demon, etc or whatever, can they still be around you?

desert rat 04-03-2019 02:29 AM

I believe there all kind of stuff out there , just slightly out side the perception of most peoples ablity to see them .

PoppyBlue 25-03-2019 08:04 AM

Yes, I am a firm believer they are.

Lynn 25-03-2019 01:48 PM

Hello

As a Medium I have to say yes.....I can see those in spirit everywhere I go. I feel that there is a vale that separates the dimensions but that its getting thinner as we move to accept more.

We have a very strong brain in that it has a logic center that needs to understand what is real and what is in the grey area. Those things we see but we are not sure we see, or those things we hear and do not have logic to being real.

I do not feel anyone is ever alone too I do not feel that we are all to open to accept that we are not alone.

Lynn

Running Bear 07-04-2019 11:28 PM

During my life, if I do not sense a loved one near by, then they are currently visiting others. If I sense a problem (gut feeling) then I tune into that find out what the issue is, and either send that energy away, or help in away I can, such as sending the energy to the light. My home which I have lived in for near 20 years, I have no dark energies, only friendly. I greet them like I do anyone in the street only with more love energy from my chest.

MissCreativeSpirit 13-04-2019 12:09 AM

I am another medium. I do not believe in Demons. No spirits do not share the same space as we do. Some are sensitive enough to detach enough from the physical to sense the non physical.

dawn infinity 24-04-2019 12:11 PM

Yes iam a believer too there's forces in this universe

desert rat 25-04-2019 05:37 PM

I think the demons are mostly holly wood , as they sell movies , and stuff off you tube . On loved ones , I think most move on to higher astral planes . Why stay earth bound when you can go on to more exciting places ?

Rah nam 26-04-2019 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Even if you don't FEEL a ghost, spirit, demon, etc or whatever, can they still be around you?

Most certainly. In the non-physical earth realm, many claim does not exist.

Rah nam 26-04-2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
I think the demons are mostly holly wood , as they sell movies , and stuff off you tube . On loved ones , I think most move on to higher astral planes . Why stay earth bound when you can go on to more exciting places ?

You move on when you are ready, free will still applies. If you had worked in this realm you would know.