Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2:22 am (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16456)

vivacity 25-05-2011 03:47 AM

2:22 am

I remember, it was when I was in my last year of high school. It was one of the weirdest experiences in my life. I'm not sure what exactly it was.

It started to wake me up for a week at 2:22 am every day. It felt as if something was throwing water on me when it woke me up. However, It wasn't cold. It was just an overwhelming feeling. When I awoke, I was scared. The tv, that I always left on for comfort had turned to static. It never does that on a daily basis. Whenever the cable goes out, the screen turned blue. I heard my hamster make sounds I'd never heard. It shrieked and bounced around the cage like never before. I could feel it's presence in my room, and was scared. So I told it to leave. When it left, it closed the door, the tv went back on, and the hamster relaxed all simultaneously. This continued in the same order every 2:22 am in the morning.

The third or fourth time, I could sense it coming my way, weird enough. So i blocked myself, scared once more. It pushed open my door, coming straight for me. My hamster made it's sounds and the tv did it's thing. I felt it overwhelming me, circling me like crazy fast. I cried, still defending myself. Then I screamed at it to leave me alone. And like that it left and closed the door.

I've had much experience with ghost, but nothing like this. Does anyone have any ideas of what it ever was? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for reading! :)

-Vivacity

nightowl 25-05-2011 04:12 AM

Hey vivacity,

This sounds to me like a spirit sensed your were sensitive to spirits and maybe came to you hoping you could help them. Maybe you were overwhelmed by it's energy...just a thought :smile:

nightowl

vivacity 25-05-2011 04:22 AM

Oh, hey nightowl! :) I hope you have been well these days.

Yeah, perhaps so. But it's energy was too overwhelming. I wondered what exactly it was if I cannot see it, but only feel it. Especially with the over the top-ness of it. I am just too sensitive :(

nightowl 25-05-2011 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivacity
Oh, hey nightowl! :) I hope you have been well these days.

Yeah, perhaps so. But it's energy was too overwhelming. I wondered what exactly it was if I cannot see it, but only feel it. Especially with the over the top-ness of it. I am just too sensitive :(

I am well thanks for asking. I hope the same for you. Well you are growing in your understanding of these things, right? Maybe in your research and study you will come across what exactly it was. I hope there will be others who can maybe answer your question.

The thing about energy and spirits rather positive or negative they can usually sense who can feel there presence. It sounds as though you did the right thing at the time, if it feel yukkie :icon_puke_l: then send them packing :wink:

I hope you are still learning about grounding and protection :smile:

nightowl