Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New York (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99899)

Sad1403 15-04-2016 04:44 AM

New York

Guys! I have explored New York few days ago with my friends on my weekend. In New York, there are awesome and attractive attractions. In this destination, Niagara fall is my one favorite attraction in New York. I have explored this attraction many times. Central park is also a famous attraction of this destination. Anybody had explored new work in his life?

H:O:R:A:C:E 15-04-2016 05:28 AM

i've visited NYC a few times.
a particularly memorable thing was a shark maw that was large enough
to walk through; this was seen at the American Museum of Natural History.

Harey Jhone 18-04-2016 05:23 AM

H:O:R:A:C:E, Its cool to hear about your fun time in New York and must say American Museum of Natural History is really an exciting place to go for it and see the collection of natural things which are placed in this museum. I love to go for it and would like to say Sad should go there if he missed to be there.

Sad1403 18-04-2016 10:15 AM

American Museum of Natural History is my one of favorite attraction. I like this attraction because in this museum you can see their historical things, which a give a nice information about history. I have explored this destination more than two times and every time I have enjoyed there more. In the future, I will try to explore the destination again.

Clover 18-04-2016 11:17 AM

There is a cute cat cafe you can visit. Its like a coffee shop with cats everywhere, you can adopt them lol. Its called Meow Parlour:cat:

They are one of those places you find when you get lost, which happens often when I am there. :happy8:

H:O:R:A:C:E 18-04-2016 11:18 AM

here's what the America Museum of Natural History looked like in 1902:

H:O:R:A:C:E 18-04-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
There is a cute cat cafe you can visit. Its like a coffee shop with cats everywhere, you can adopt them lol. Its called Meow Parlour:cat:

They are one of those places you find when you get lost, which happens often when I am there. :happy8:

my google says that there are three cat cafes in NYC; a fourth is scheduled.
the current ones are Meow Parlour, Koneko, & Little Lions. there are eight
other listings for similar titled sites too.

Clover 18-04-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
otherlistings for similar titled sites too.

I am supersized how popular they have become. I guess a good tourist attraction. They are building one here in my city. These parlous first started in Asia I believe.

Finical district. I took a 30mm wide angel lens this year ( 2015).I think the worst thing tourists have done to me is ask me to take a picture for them and their fams with their dinky little cameras knowing how small/petite I am while I am holding my giant camera equipment ( that i can barely hold) Yes, I have a camera, no I am not a professional

tomami 19-04-2016 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
other listings for similar titled sites too.

Yeah, According to google searching., I also got this result, H:O:R:A:C:E! you are right shared info abpout Meow Parlour......

Sad1403 20-04-2016 05:49 AM

I am happy after reading your post. all of you replies me and all of you also explored New York in your life. The experience of all the members in New York was awesome. By the way, Would you like to share your favorite attractions names of this destination.