Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   2 different faces in one person (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116550)

maaya2809 29-08-2017 12:44 PM

2 different faces in one person

Hi everybody :)
i need some help to understand some experience that i had...
i had a really weird dream last night..
In my dream I saw a long dark corridor and in the middle of the hallway was an alien, he has long body and very long fingers... the alien was just standing in the middle of the corridor ... I saw myself from the outside and noticed that I had passed through the alien just like a ghost.
When I awoke up from my dream, I noticed that my boy friend, who had slept with me in the same bed, was moving, as he turned his face to me i saw two faces.
i saw my boy friend's face and close to his face I saw another face. The face was scary and it looked like a monster. I just saw one person with two different faces.
I saw it for just a second and the other face looked like i saw a ghost, it looked like a demon.
the weird thing is that i acually saw one scary face connected to his face.
i dont know how to explaine it, but i hope that you undarstand.....

What do think the other face was?
is it his bad energy? (lately i feel very bad energy that coming from my boyfrind that never was before)
is it an entitiy inside him?
please let me knoe what you think. 💛🙏

John32241 29-08-2017 03:26 PM

Hello,

My understanding and my personal experience with these things is that there are multiple aspects of self. That previous lives are some how retained within the self.

Now beyond that understanding is the awareness that we carry both dark and light conscious awarenesses which is beyond what we retain in our physical brain. That the entity which many of us see as a foreign attachment is in fact an aspect of self.

This is not a popular belief for sure. However it is a most logical and reasonable conclusion. Your boy friend is showing you a different side of himself in my view. A good question to ask is why and how can you be helpful.

John

Lynn 01-09-2017 05:20 PM

Hello

We all have two faces with us, we can all put on that mask that hides away a part of us that we do not want to share with others. This is that side of us that at times is that inner protector of self preservation is all. That part of us that is from the days when we needed to be much more aware of all our senses being used to survive in our environment.

Example how many times are we wired for sound and looking down texting while we walk along. In this we cross a road without a thought of looking both was to make sure its clear. We have no hearing in play, and we have no vision in play, gone are two of our senses.

This is similar to what we can hold with us in what we show to the world around us. We can close off parts of us that we maybe do not want to see or parts of that we do not want to deal with.

I would look to what is hidden there in the relationship lessons in growth are there, to what you like and do not like. Many times we change whom we are as a person for another to fit with them. We then loose a part of us in that space, when we should still be that individual being.

Lynn

teak. 08-09-2017 05:27 PM

My son can see the spirits attached to people, exactly the way you've described on your boyfriend. It may be an entity attached to him. Were you looking at his face directly, or was it through your peripheral (side) vision? You may be able to look again and control the ability to see these things.

Psychictiff 29-09-2017 02:18 PM

My guess was that it was a past life layer revealing itself.