Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Soul Names (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23492)

skygazer 09-10-2011 02:41 AM

Soul Names

Have you heard that at the moment of creation each soul is given a name?

I have stumbled upon this info, and it's quite a new concept for me.
Just wondering if anyone has been aware of this before and where the information was from.

The concept resonates with me. :smile:

Kiki04 18-10-2011 09:14 AM

Ohh very interesting! Where did you hear this? :)

Kiki04 18-10-2011 09:15 AM

Interesting post!

Ohh very interesting! Where did you hear this? :) There's a person on here that knows hers.

HiItsJustMeAgain 18-10-2011 10:35 AM

Hi skygazer!

That's a really interesting topic. I have never read about this but I have wondered could this be... You see I have never liked the name my parents gave to me. I feel it's not my real name. Also have you watched japanese anime films, like for example Tales from Earthsea? Those films very often mention something called true name (I don't know what that is in English, but when I translate from my language to English, it is true name), and I remember when I first time heard that, it felt very real and right :smile:

deepsea 18-10-2011 10:44 AM

I did read once that each and everyone is given a spirit name.
Whether it is true,I do not know.

Greenslade 18-10-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiki04
Ohh very interesting! Where did you hear this? :) There's a person on here that knows hers.

And there's a guy in here that knows mine :-)

Saggi 18-10-2011 06:27 PM

Accordingly, shivers, which can be classed as someone walking over your grave, is when someone says your true name,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Medium_Laura 18-10-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skygazer
Have you heard that at the moment of creation each soul is given a name?

I have stumbled upon this info, and it's quite a new concept for me.
Just wondering if anyone has been aware of this before and where the information was from.

The concept resonates with me. :smile:

Yes, I agree our soul has a name in which we are called on the Other Side. If you read "Journey of Souls" during regressions, many of Dr. Newton's patients talk about their "name"on the Other Side. :)

Morgana Rose 19-10-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Hi skygazer!

That's a really interesting topic. I have never read about this but I have wondered could this be... You see I have never liked the name my parents gave to me. I feel it's not my real name.

i couldn't imagine being any other name than morgana, i'm very attached to my name lol
my mother did put a lot of thought into my name, she said she wanted to give me a name with power and that could take me places, and i think that's exactly what she did :)
very interesting concept none the less :)

Trieah 19-10-2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Yes, I agree our soul has a name in which we are called on the Other Side. If you read "Journey of Souls" during regressions, many of Dr. Newton's patients talk about their "name"on the Other Side. :)

Heh, I was just going to mention the Dr. Newton books. Looks like you beat me to it Laura :wink: