Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Healer question (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131908)

Kathyed8 17-10-2019 09:37 PM

New Healer question

Can the pain you are trying to heal from a person transfer back to the healer?

God-Like 18-10-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathyed8
Can the pain you are trying to heal from a person transfer back to the healer?

Hi ..

I am sure you will hear stories that it is indeed possible.. but not in the same a way where you can catch leprosy from another lol ..

Many healers including myself can feel at times other's symptoms but this in not transferred as an ailment as such ..

There are those healers I believe that in their own way take on board other's sufferings and transmute that sufferings within their own energy so again, symptoms can be felt temporarily.

It depends on how each healer works, some simply step out of the way in such a way where there isn't much of a transference between healer and patient, it's more to do with healer, spirit, healer, universe ..

I suppose it's quite complex really at the end of the day and you might even find that people that are really empathic feel the sufferings as if they are their own ..

I am aware in the old days that one specific healer (I can't remember who) had a bowl of water by his side and washed his hands after every healing.

I do this myself, there are plenty of things one can do to cleanse themselves energetically speaking after healing work ..

x dazzle x

Native spirit 18-10-2019 10:47 AM

The important thing to remember Is when you heal anyone you don't use your own Energy .because that can drain you and make you feel ill.
an Empath can feel how others are feeling but they don't take on the pain on the person they are Healing.
When you are healing anyone you are just the vesil in which the healers in spirit work through you.

Namaste

Miss Hepburn 19-10-2019 03:56 PM

Excellent answers. :smile:

Yup, we are like a conduit - like a water hose -the water is the healing energy...by whatever name.
I usually feel 'high' after a healing.

If you touch the person - you could get into a habit of washing your hands and forearms
with a 'sweeping away' motion and a shake.
If that helps you psychologically as a ritual of 'getting rid of the bad ju-ju".
:wink:
Healing is a joyous wonderful thing and it's normal to feel great - you are a helper, always remember that
and helpers don't absorb bad ju-ju.

I love that word ju-ju and koodies - when I use those words the people feel a bit more light-hearted as
I sometimes sweep them with a selenite crystal at the end and say,
"Now, I'm getting rid of all my koodies from you."
They laugh. Laughter is good.:tongue: The whole thing is good!

Added: A tip: From your question - Are you 'trying ' to heal someone or are you healing someone? Ha!
Never try, never walk-in as if you're 'trying' - just do it. :thumbsup: Be confident and clear so the 'energy'
flows freely. (I happen to say Holy Spirit, but that's me.)