Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Divination (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   How did your Journey Start of Open ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120467)

Lynn 04-02-2018 03:15 AM

How did your Journey Start of Open ?

Hello

We all come to things in different ways. For me I was born open to all of mine and never had to learn how it worked just the opposite why it worked. From birth I could see the dead, talk to them, read peoples thoughts and emotions, know what was coming before the event unfolded. Could always Astral Travel, and Remote View. From the age of 13 I could read tarot cards without the use of the cards, they would show to me and I would just know that meaning of them. I never wanted to be that lady sitting at a table reading cards so I put that part of me away as best I could.

Never got a deck til I was in my 40's and with a friend looking for one. I had no interest in them yet I had been to many readers over the years. First reading by someone well known, was at 18 and I found a cassette she made from me when I was in my late 40's and OMG so much had unfolded she had told me about my life.

Thank the stars the one thing she got wrong was that I would be with my now EX forever that he is the only man I would have in my life. Even she is blessed that came to be wrong.

At the age of 16 I was going to get out of life and intervention came to me, and I was given a book on Psychic Development and Mediumship and told start at the last chapter and read to the first chapter then you will understand whom you are and what it means to be you.

I have three teens all born like me very open to it all but unlike me understanding it all so naturally like its a part of them. I guess I passed that along.

Now I am open and embracing it all....but it sure was a struggle to get here. They say Freedom 55 for retirement :biggrin: I say Freedom 55 for understanding I am ME.

So how did it all unfold for you ? Or are you just that rose bud that is starting to open into the full flower of life ?

Lynn

angelic star 04-02-2018 04:01 AM

Have been called wiser than my earth years more number of times than I can recall , and yes grown out of that first feelings of self flattery or self grandeur to more of humility and service. I feel so common I could get lost in crowd and it's a great feeling :) I feel great without attaching any labels to myself.

dream jo 04-02-2018 07:14 PM

sinse i wz a kid i wud dream weeid i wud thn i gon 2 sea a psyil wz doin reedins for peppl i cud hear my slf say dnt mak a moisess coz mor u hav less nozzies mor spirtss can cum trhu
its happpnd 2 me it funrellss wear iv had spirts hav speeelin 2 me
sum tims i an smellll beef gravyy i can i no its my dad coz he luvd beef gravyy dinnrs he did
i tr