Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Reiki Practice (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133324)

Reiki Awakening 03-01-2020 11:12 PM

Reiki Practice

For those that a currently practicing reiki be it level 1,2,3 or 4 do you take jewelry off when you are working with your clients. Specifically rings, watches and bracelets. If not are the crystal / stone chakra related jewelry? :icon_study:

Reilly 08-01-2020 09:29 AM

Like distance healing, everyone will have their own process/opinion on this.

When I have a healing session booked in I will prepare and remove jewellery etc, however, Reiki can be done at anytime or place therefore sometimes if I'm out and a friend has a headache, I wont remove anything.

It's like visiting a hospital as a Reiki Practitioner your hands automatically start heating up/sending healing to those in need.

There are many people who will follow set rituals etc and say you must do x, y, z but Reiki is simple, just keep it simple :)

Hope this helps

Reilly

Reiki Awakening 09-01-2020 01:34 AM

Thank you for your reply Reilly. Always like to hear what other are doing.

sea-dove 13-01-2020 01:23 PM

i personally never took my jewelry off when doing reiki but often did when doing some other forms of spiritual healing eg if I'm removing negative energies from people I don't like to be wearing jewelry.

Golden Angel 02-08-2020 10:34 PM

I must admit I too never take off my jewellery when performing a reiki treatment. I remember my reiki master saying it was best to remove a watch though if you are wearing one as the energy can effect it, this I have not tried.

Love GA x

truth seeker 03-08-2020 08:27 PM

most important to not have any leather on you or the client

Golden Angel 03-08-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker
most important to not have any leather on you or the client

Hi Truth Seeker, Nice to meet you :smile: . Why not wear leather whilst performing reiki if you don't mind me asking?

Love GA x

truth seeker 04-08-2020 08:13 PM

nice to meet you too,

its dead energy.( the energy field around it ) scan it with your palm and check it. you will understand what i mean.

Golden Angel 06-08-2020 08:10 PM

Hi truth Seeker, thank you for your reply, ah yes that would make sense in what you are saying.

Love GA x

BigJohn 29-08-2020 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiki Awakening
For those that a currently practicing reiki be it level 1,2,3 or 4 do you take jewelry off when you are working with your clients. Specifically rings, watches and bracelets. If not are the crystal / stone chakra related jewelry? :icon_study:

I would say this is a personal preference.

Removing jewelry might make you a better channel for the energy.