Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Can you throw some Light on the Reasons ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6539)

chinu 19-11-2010 09:47 AM

Can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?

The human form is known to be the king of all species. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.

Reasons being that we have not got the right path.

If think so, can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?

Hoping soon for the results your forum member _/\_Chinu.

shepherd 19-11-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

The path you quote is the path you believe to be right, whilst others disagree and many simply do not think about it and just live their lives the best they can.

So my answer really is that maybe we are all on the right path despite the ideas from others telling us that we are not.

Resonance 19-11-2010 11:23 AM

Dear Chinu

It sounds like you're quoting some religious argument, so you might get different answers from people who adhere to what you believe in.

In my mind we are not separate from anything, including the divine. It's just that we're too absorbed with ourselves and our own self-importance to stop and feel it. The reasons you mention for being separate is just a case of living without consciousness of how all is related/one. Any motivation that is based on love and compassion rather than judgement and the belief that you know better than others, creates a better world and brings us closer to that path you mention.

With much love
Resonance

Chrysaetos 19-11-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinu
The human form is known to be the king of all species.

Hi chinu,

Do you know all species in the universe? I disagree with anthropocentrism, it's very provincial on a universal scale.
Quote:

Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

Quote:

On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.

Why would there be separation to begin with?
Devotion to whom? Devotion to deities are very recent. Before we started to dabble in deity worship, we worshipped the stars, the trees, and the animals.

Enjoy life and live it while you are here. Who knows you will get to heaven/other dimension/whatever, and then you'll say:''damn, I didn't really enjoy life back on earth. It was all karma and samsara. I was missing out on stuff..''

*flash*

*chinu is pulled back* :tongue:

NightSpirit 19-11-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

The human form is known to be the king of all species. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

Do you think? What makes you think we ever left the Lord? Separation is only in the human mind but the Source is everywhere, in everything. All yu have to do is know it!! Bless

Spirit Guide Sparrow 19-11-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Since humanity has yet to demonstrate the wisdom and knowledge of their equal counterpart species, humanity has yet to earn any title of rule, other than ignorant forced dictatorship.

The so-called cycle of birth and death has nothing whatsoever to do with religious worship or proving Self-worth in the eyes of an idolized personified belief.
Other species upon the planet do not subscribe to the need for religion, nor do the great many other species outside of this solar system. Yet they flourish and blossom in Gods grace. Neither do they subscribe to any philosophy of an ‘escape’ from physical state experience via some fantasized earned ascension process. The ascension process is quite an egotistical mindset which is notably not shared within very many other civilisations in the multi-verse, and within the spirit world itself.

Whenever there is a vessel in physical state, there is potential and opportunity for choice, discovery, expansion, creation and fulfilment. This is not a state of affliction forced upon a spirit to overcome, but a state of joy through Self-intention. Life is joy. When you adopt a religion or outlook that teaches otherwise, then you have lost the point and purpose of your existence.

The right path is the path which leads you to the greatest joy. -Sparrow

abikisses 19-11-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Since humanity has yet to demonstrate the wisdom and knowledge of their equal counterpart species, humanity has yet to earn any title of rule, other than ignorant forced dictatorship.

The so-called cycle of birth and death has nothing whatsoever to do with religious worship or proving Self-worth in the eyes of an idolized personified belief.
Other species upon the planet do not subscribe to the need for religion, nor do the great many other species outside of this solar system. Yet they flourish and blossom in Gods grace. Neither do they subscribe to any philosophy of an ‘escape’ from physical state experience via some fantasized earned ascension process. The ascension process is quite an egotistical mindset which is notably not shared within very many other civilisations in the multi-verse, and within the spirit world itself.

Whenever there is a vessel in physical state, there is potential and opportunity for choice, discovery, expansion, creation and fulfilment. This is not a state of affliction forced upon a spirit to overcome, but a state of joy through Self-intention. Life is joy. When you adopt a religion or outlook that teaches otherwise, then you have lost the point and purpose of your existence.

Ahhh some sense is spoken... thank you.

Blessings
Abikisses

chinu 19-11-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

There is difference betweem Joy & Happyness
Joy = Never ending
Happyness = Is for some Time.

Anyhow, I was asking for the Reason, Why we did'nt Get ?

_/\_Chinu.

Spirit Guide Sparrow 19-11-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

There is difference betweem Joy & Happyness
Joy = Never ending
Happyness = Is for some Time.

_/\_Chinu.

The difference between joy and happiness are creations of your own mind. In as much as, they are your own definitions of what those words mean. You might just as well have everlasting happiness. Other species have other words for such states of emotion. Time is a state of awareness. Your awareness of your feelings at certain moments would then be identified as being ‘never ending’ or ‘for some time’. Though joy is not never ending, even in the spirit world, in as much as, your emotional state is interrupted by unexpected events.

Quote:

Anyhow, I was asking for the Reason, Why we did'nt Get ?

What is there to get?
-Sparrow

chinu 19-11-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

''You may quote my wisdom through the actions of my deeds.Do not assume I do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes''- S.G.Sparrow.

This is not your fault "I may quote my wisdom through the actions of your deeds. Do not assume you do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes"- Chinu.