Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Higher self after death? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15556)

3dnow 08-05-2011 12:14 PM

Higher self after death?

Hi forum,

What happens when we die, we become the higher self again?

Thanks,

3dnow

Internal Queries 08-05-2011 01:27 PM

no One knows what (if anything) happens after the dissolution of the physical body but we can speculate, imagine, believe whatever we want.

and besides, even if someOne did know for a fact what happens to them (perhaps via a NDE) they could only know for themselves.

Rah nam 09-05-2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi forum,

Thanks,

3dnow

In most cases yes.
Remember, this will not happen automatically.
The non physical earth realm is full of spirits that are either lost, very distracted, or just chose to stay in this realm for a wile.
The non physical earth realm is very close to our own in vibration, and not the vibration a higher self would be in.

in progress 09-05-2011 08:55 AM

This is what I think/feel from what I read (and I heard this discussed just the day before your posting!).

You do go back to your higher self but not immediately. Many may hang around closer to the earth for a bit (eg, visit relatives in dreams etc) then have their life review. In other words, there is a transitional phase before heading back to your higher self.

When you do you lose all personality aspects of that life you just left on earth. So in a sense you are no longer 3dNow. 3dNow no longer exists. You have merged w/ higher self until again higher self sends out a piece of itself for another incarnation. And higher self just doesn't incarnate one being but many simultaneously.

deztini3 12-05-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in progress
This is what I think/feel from what I read (and I heard this discussed just the day before your posting!).

You do go back to your higher self but not immediately. Many may hang around closer to the earth for a bit (eg, visit relatives in dreams etc) then have their life review. In other words, there is a transitional phase before heading back to your higher self.

When you do you lose all personality aspects of that life you just left on earth. So in a sense you are no longer 3dNow. 3dNow no longer exists. You have merged w/ higher self until again higher self sends out a piece of itself for another incarnation. And higher self just doesn't incarnate one being but many simultaneously.

source?..............................

in progress 12-05-2011 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deztini3
source?..............................

Not one particular source. Some of it comes from having read about NDE's, some of it from astral travel books.

William Schuck 30-01-2013 12:37 AM

Sounds like you are finding the right path to understanding the higher self or Source Self.

Tobi 30-01-2013 01:12 AM

I always think of the Higher Self as the inner spiritual Star that shines perpetually in the very core of our Being. Between our 3-dimensional Earth consciousness, and this "star" there are so many levels of Being, in so many different manifested "forms" and ways.
Our Astral bodies are formed of so many "layers" too. As we rise on the planes, we discover them or grow into the awareness of them.
A Soul I know spent time next to the Earth plane for a while, because of peculiar loyalty, then passed on quite happily and naturally to the level on which their natural Soul frequency was comfortable. They now progress through learning to a slightly finer level....but still not in complete and full conscious realization of the state of Spirit (or Higher Self) But their journey is fruitful and happy.

StephenK 30-01-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Hi forum,

Thanks,

3dnow

Keep in mind... that when we think of ourselves we usually do so in regards to that which surround us... our family, friends, physical location, our perceived history, our job, our gender, what we own... and the folks that surround us are doing the same thing... our current definition-of-self is conditional... when we die... all those things that we think of while we are now defining ourselves will no longer be relevent.... right down to that sense of "feeling physical"... all that evaporates... so we will naturally be defining ourselves based on what will then come next... and we will do so with the same sureness that we are using to now define ourselves in this context... just as you defined yourself as a child, as a young teen, as a growing adult, so you will define yourself via the stimulus of that which comes next.... have faith.... :^)

EyeaM 04-02-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Hi forum,

Thanks,

3dnow

Maybe nothing