Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   what does this symbols mean ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5791)

A peaceful mind. 05-11-2010 06:42 AM

what does this symbols mean ?

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know where to post this question so ill just see if it fits here :O)

I saw this picture in front of me some days ago and I cant find out the meaning of this symbol :O)

psychoslice 05-11-2010 06:51 AM

I think I saw it somewhere where it says you have to try and find how many triangles there are ?.

Racer X 05-11-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
I don't know where to post this question so ill just see if it fits here :O)

I saw this picture in front of me some days ago and I cant find out the meaning of this symbol :O)

Ten triangles and yet all contained in ONE.

It is a symbol of Completion.

Ten is a perfect number. One is the only number which can be divided by itself and into every number. (One is in everything! Divinity is in ALL)

It means the same as the secret meaning of the Pyramid, completion.

YOU are complete! Yet you forgot, so the pyramids were constructed to aid you in remembering your Divine nature, which is COMPLETE.

All the ancient Mysteries were designed for that one purpose. To help us remember "WHO WE TRULY ARE!"

Spiritlite 05-11-2010 04:34 PM

Nice..I like this symbol and what it represents.
SPiritlite.

A peaceful mind. 05-11-2010 08:38 PM

Okay THANKS alot Racer X this information was realy helpful and gives me more than you can imagine :O) thanks.

where did you get this information ?

Lightspirit 10-11-2010 12:53 PM

strength? because of triangulation

A peaceful mind. 23-09-2015 01:32 PM

I got many great answerer but I am still searching for more information on this symbol ... please share..

yours

A Peaceful Mind

Please Leave Me 25-09-2015 09:03 PM

it's a mice ... you can see clearly when missing parts are filled

Klaatu24 11-12-2015 08:06 AM

They say geometric forms are created when "thought" first starts to turn into matter. Perhaps a spirit friend sent this to you as a gift and to start you remembering about spirit stuff like this.

If you want to, maybe you could get into a meditation where you surround yourself and the room you're in with white light. And get your mind calm and blank. Then look at (or remember in your mind) the triangles. Then ask inside your mind, something like, "What does this mean?" Then get your mind calm and blank again, and wait to see if any message(s) comes to you.

An excellent channeler said years ago, that crop circles are here to trigger something spiritual in us, and all we have to do is just look at the designs (although some are man-made, so those don't count). But it will trigger something spiritually positive inside us, even if we don't exactly know what it is. So, maybe the triangle symbol is something similar too?

P.S. Shadow Of A Knight: LOL!!!

lenvdb64 11-12-2015 09:42 AM

I also think a Triangle is a symbol for Manifestation or Manifesting. In the occult circles there is a Triangle of Art also know as the Triangle of Solomon, which is used for summoning angels or demons, and it serves as the location to which they are bound, in which they are to manifest or appear.

So I suspect it is all about manifesting.