Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Channelled Art Picture from Mother Mary. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45112)

Altinak 30-12-2012 09:16 PM

Channelled Art Picture from Mother Mary.

This is a watercolour painting I did. I let Mary guide me to paint it.
I do believe on the right is Mother Mary in Archiea form and on the left is Sophia, Lady Constance.

I'm not exactly sure whats going on in the picture x) So feel free to add anything you find interesting or any gut feelings.

Love to all!

:brushteeth:

[IMG][/IMG]

Quagmire 30-12-2012 09:41 PM

It looks like the Earth is opening up and letting out into the world what lies within. Some call it the Chthonic and in many myth it is her spirit and the elementals (the children of Gaea) that lives within her (the Otherworld) bringing back the forgotten magic of the world. The one on the left seems kind of astonished/awed (maybe a little scared) over the muchness of it all while the one on the right seems more leveled over what is happening. So basically I see Mother Earth opening up...

Quagmire 01-01-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altinak
I do believe on the right is Mother Mary in Archiea form and on the left is Sophia, Lady Constance.

Hey Altinak love the picture. When reading Archiea this time my mind floated to Hermes and of Mount Cyllene in Arcadia (though am not sure why :dontknow:). I came by again because a thought had occurred and would love to hear your thought on it With each morn day (Hemera) dispersed night's mists, bathing the earth again in the shining light of heaven (aither). This is from Greek mythology and my thought would go to Mother Mary as day and Sophia, Lady Constance as the shining light of heaven aligning them with Hemera and Aither. Any thoughts :wink:

Altinak 01-01-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

When reading Archiea this time my mind floated to Hermes and of Mount Cyllene in Arcadia (though am not sure why :dontknow:).

That's very very interesting... considering what I know about the olympians in relation to my soul history. Although I'm not sure how it links in...
Quote:

With each morn day (Hemera) dispersed night's mists, bathing the earth again in the shining light of heaven (aither). This is from Greek mythology and my thought would go to Mother Mary as day and Sophia, Lady Constance as the shining light of heaven aligning them with Hemera and Aither. Any thoughts :wink:

That's actually really really interesting... Especially because I think the Lady Constance is a balance of light and dark - pouring it into earth. Hmmmmmmm. I have thoughts but I can't articulate it properly x)

Quagmire 01-01-2013 05:12 PM

I am actually very well tied down with the Olympians myself in relations to my Soul History ...on the divine fields of Arcadia dwells the song of the world just waiting to be heard once more, for us all to hum in unity...

I think I understand the thing about a her being the balance between the light and the dark. In some myth Aither (the shining light of heaven) is the child of Erebos (Darkness) and Nyx (Night)...

Altinak 01-01-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

I am actually very well tied down with the Olympians myself in relations to my Soul History ...on the divine fields of Arcadia dwells the song of the world just waiting to be heard once more, for us all to hum in unity...

Oh wow... okay yes that definitely makes sense x) Especially in the case of the olympians and the 12 people in my soul group... who were all olympians at one point. And the quote of humming in unity is significant as well :)

Quote:

I think I understand the thing about a her being the balance between the light and the dark. In some myth Aither (the shining light of heaven) is the child of Erebos (Darkness) and Nyx (Night)...

Oh wow that's pretty cool. You seem to know quite a lot on the history of myths. Although I do believe there is a spark of truth in every myth.. :brushteeth:

Quagmire 01-01-2013 07:59 PM

Nope I do not know that much, I just know where to find it :wink: and then let my intuition guide me through the labyrinth. Though I think we might find that there are more to them than one might think as the world today is so very changed from what it once were... but yes as all stories are: small sparks of truth (the question is just what truth :tongue:). In the tv-show Once Upon a Time the Mad Hatter says something about imagination has to come from somewhere history and fairytales alike.

I cannot remember if it was you or someone else one these forums I earlier this year though of having quite the connection to Atlas whom I think is personified in Norse Mythology as the World Tree Yggdrasil.

Altinak 01-01-2013 10:28 PM

Oh yeah, I used to say when I was younger that if it was imagined then it must have happenned at some point in history. Our heart is like our own personal akashic records. We know every being that ever has or will exist, I guess it's just about being guided in that specific direction.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if that was me, I have quite the connection to Aphrodite :D Fun times for that ahahahah. I once had a vision of me above the world and 'throwing my wrath down' I think more so causing either a polar shift, or just crazy weather patterns because I was angry and heart-broken.

Quagmire 01-01-2013 11:03 PM

Yes that is true, it was someone else. Just have to get my memories in order :wink: I have a memory of a time long passed of meeting Aphrodite. Think it was on the Island on which Artemis and Apollo was born. In the memory I am Orpheus... I know one who recognize me as the Titan Krios. On my own path I have been pulled towards Hermes.

It is funny how ones visions can translate two ways as actuality and internal metaphors where one does not exclude the other. I have a vision where I stand outside Earth and almost chops it in half only leaving a small part still being intertwined.

About my memories and so I see them as images from which I can reflects myself in. For me it no longer matters how they are real: made up or not. Either way they will contain wisdom from which I can grow.

Nathaniel 01-01-2013 11:39 PM

That's a beautiful painting. :)