Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   AutoWriting 31-01-2012-Message Need Help, Puzzling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29776)

SaraSeeker 31-01-2012 03:58 PM

AutoWriting 31-01-2012-Message Need Help, Puzzling

It has been a long time since I have done any autowriting, I usually doodle and get images in pictures.

For some reason early this morning sitting at the table having coffee trying to wake up, reading a paper I picked up a pen and my hand started shaking and I was compelled to start writing. I began by doodling images as usual then something that has never happened...I began writing at first it wasn't looking like anything so I thought just go with it and see what I end up with, by the second page I was writing the words and they were legible when earlier it was mostly letters.

So I went over it and this is what I could decifer.......granted the beginning doesn't make sense.....some of it flows and some of it is confusing. The Blanks are words I could not make out???

I wasn't going to post it, but for some reason just thought "yes, just do it" perhaps someone will have some insight and help make more sense of this. I don't feel it is entirely only meant for myself.:

One would see how to give insight to those around for peace and universal hope.
Some see things _____ will be unexpected
Happy you will be given the blessings of spirit and intention where help is needed to give ______outcome.
These verses are intended to be resourceful and show _______righteous life attainment of complete and utter understanding.
All humans ______become ____one in Archangel _____ soul acknowledged through the Balance needed to open the door.
Those times with 3 trinity through his time of troubles taking place____you try to_______ come in time and know this is over.
We see how open to be as we are shown through others and by spirit in ways one would not expect.
But you can be sure_____that when we allow our spirit to be open listen and share those teachings of old.
Compassion caring for each other is the way to God.
Hold his hand tight and you will believe, you will ensure your actions are made in light.
Take time to allow balance, trust and just Be the spiritual soul you are.
Spirit is always there.

Any ideas??? would be greatly appreciated :confused3:

peace out in unity and respect

SeekingTheShift 31-01-2012 04:37 PM

Hello Sara…

What a lovely message! Your method of channeling may be influenced by Metatron as this Archangel is sometimes known as the ‘Scribe’ of Universal Source. This I glean as… though my method is different… writing the messages you receive is certainly scribe-like.

Going from my gut and similar types of information shared by the dear guides that work with me, hope is very important as we move into the Fifth World. Sharing hope with others brightens the light and energies that are coming in.

I think that the word ’one’ refers to you and/or the individual. ’We’ is the big we… all of us… from the diminutive to the mighty.

Your messages might be sharing with you how you may be stepping into your life’s purpose. This may feel monumental yet this message is gifting you with loving hints.

Trinity… how does that feel to you and blend with your beliefs?

These words were shared with me years ago… Balance is the Key and Hope is the Door. Sound a wee bit familiar?

I am certain others will have more to add.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

SaraSeeker 31-01-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
Hello Sara…

What a lovely message! Your method of channeling may be influenced by Metatron as this Archangel is sometimes known as the ‘Scribe’ of Universal Source. This I glean as… though my method is different… writing the messages you receive is certainly scribe-like.

Going from my gut and similar types of information shared by the dear guides that work with me, hope is very important as we move into the Fifth World. Sharing hope with others brightens the light and energies that are coming in.

I think that the word ’one’ refers to you and/or the individual. ’We’ is the big we… all of us… from the diminutive to the mighty.

Your messages might be sharing with you how you may be stepping into your life’s purpose. This may feel monumental yet this message is gifting you with loving hints.

Trinity… how does that feel to you and blend with your beliefs?

These words were shared with me years ago… Balance is the Key and Hope is the Door. Sound a wee bit familiar?

I am certain others will have more to add.

Thank you so much for your reply, this is very helpful information and I agree with your interpretation.

Since finding this group reading and posting I can definitly feel my energies changing and growing my whole outlook has become more positive. I had been stagnant (for lack of a better word) developing spirituality for the past few years due to family illness, losses, life just got busy. I was in a small group prior to this time and loved the discussions messages and spiritual development which helped me immensely.

Hope is one thing I have always had along with faith and trust. I had felt a need to get back involved with other's in a group and am so happy to have found this one it feels so warm and the members full of light, feels like home.

Trinity… how does that feel to you and blend with your beliefs? Yes I believe in Trinity it blends!!

These words were shared with me years ago… Balance is the Key and Hope is the Door. Sound a wee bit familiar? ...Yes again, this sounds very familiar. Reading your message gives me validation of this, I have always believed and came up in my message.

If you hadn't told me about the Archangel Metatron I would never have made this connection, I will have to read up on it!

Thank you again your reply does give me hope and validation that I need/want to continue to focus on spirituality and all it encompasses.

It seems I am having a shift of my own :smile:

SeekingTheShift 31-01-2012 11:50 PM

You are welcome, Sara.

For myself, the messages and path are still incoming and growing but from a very different angle. Quite galactic yet interestingly enough there is a similarity.

Wishing you a joy filled path.

SaraSeeker 01-02-2012 02:50 PM

Yes very similar! Amazing how those that have embraced spirituality are indeed very Similar in what we learn and develop on our path.

I forgot to mention in the original post that all of the _________ were words that I could not decifer.

thanks again!

lovetruth 01-02-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
You are welcome, Sara.

For myself, the messages and path are still incoming and growing but from a very different angle. Quite galactic yet interestingly enough there is a similarity.

Wishing you a joy filled path.

Just a note, when you mentioned the very different angle. I keep having dreams that are basically saying we have to see/understand from a different angle. We are being guided to look beyond the limiting linear. Time for greater expansion, holding on and letting go all at the same time. :smile:

SaraSeeker 01-02-2012 09:23 PM

Lovethetruth

I agree we must be open to seeing things from a different angle, all sides otherwise I believe we would impede out growth leaving little room for expansion.

lovetruth 04-02-2012 05:08 PM

Hi SaraSeeker, it is truly a new way of perceiving on all levels. There seems to be so much going on. Syncronicity everywhere of late!!!!

EverythingAllowed 07-03-2012 02:41 AM

the last part of this resonated quite a bit.... thank you.

Ravens_Light 07-03-2012 05:16 AM

Wow even tho' there are supposedly words missing I think the message is very clear.. And multi-faceted. Thank you for sharing... Perhaps there weren't meant to be any other words (??)

Blessings!