Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   honesty (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60344)

jojo95 10-12-2013 02:00 AM

honesty

When we have a lucid dream and have a conversation with someone are we more honest in our conversations?

loopylucid 10-12-2013 10:30 AM

Interesting question jojo, what do you feel? Are your conversations when you reflect back more open and honest?
Loopy :)

jojo95 10-12-2013 03:50 PM

I have been dreaming of my ex for twenty three years. I didn't know if it was love or obsession. I saw something about lucid dreaming. I started telling myself I was going to ask him why I was dreaming about him a lot next time i dreamed of him. It took awhile but i did it. In my dream we was walking and it was time for me to go, so i walked him to his house and turned around and as i was walking away i stopped and thought to myself i got something to ask him. I walked back and asked himwhy are you showing up in my dreams. He said." I don't know maybe I still love you or you still love me" I hugged him and said. "I know i still love you" Then the dream was over. I saw him some this summer after twenty three years. It's funny i can express my feelings in a dream but can't while i'm awake.

loopylucid 11-12-2013 10:55 AM

Awww Jo, quite an impact had on you with that dream i imagine, So do you feel what you said there to him was honest? How did you feel after you said it, in waking life i mean? And have the dreams since changed atall?
Loopy :)

jojo95 12-12-2013 12:58 AM

Thank you loopylucid. In my dream when i hugged him and told him i know i still loved him i felt i was honestfor I really meant it in my dream. When i woke up after having the dream i stared feeling like i was missing him, and no the dreams didn't change after that.

loopylucid 13-12-2013 09:40 AM

Do you feel like you have some unfinished business there then jojo? Did you get any closure when you two departed company?
:) loopy

jojo95 13-12-2013 02:43 PM

No i didn't get any closure. Yes i feel there is unfinished business, but. I don't knowwwhat it is

loopylucid 13-12-2013 03:04 PM

Do you think it might be worth looking into how you can feel closure with this? Is that even what you want? Sounds like a lot of emotions surround this particular experience for you. I wonder if you have chatted out how it all makes you feel and got to the root of what your hearts seeking here?
Loopy

love9 13-12-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo95
I have been dreaming of my ex for twenty three years. I didn't know if it was love or obsession. I saw something about lucid dreaming. I started telling myself I was going to ask him why I was dreaming about him a lot next time i dreamed of him. It took awhile but i did it. In my dream we was walking and it was time for me to go, so i walked him to his house and turned around and as i was walking away i stopped and thought to myself i got something to ask him. I walked back and asked himwhy are you showing up in my dreams. He said." I don't know maybe I still love you or you still love me" I hugged him and said. "I know i still love you" Then the dream was over. I saw him some this summer after twenty three years. It's funny i can express my feelings in a dream but can't while i'm awake.

Hey Jojo95, I find this story very lovely.

It seems as though, you have a great bond with him, maybe, roots of your relation started in another life also, who knows, you do!

The best to you!

jojo95 13-12-2013 05:27 PM

Yeah loopy i think it will be worth looking into it to find closure. I just don't know where to start. How do i found out what my heart is seeking?