Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   dumbfounded (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117527)

running 10-10-2017 02:37 AM

dumbfounded

every time i go to a particular area which i do often as a truck driver im dumbfounded. the depth of joy knocks me out. i am fairly good at being focused and concentrating on what im doing. but im done working and tryed to talk to my girlfriend on the phone. the bliss is like a thick water and im choking on it and lost in its joy. i can totally get why some people can't carry on normaly in the depths of the divine. everything goes up in smoke as you choke on ectsasy. so far and it gets easier with time i have been able to carry on being responsible and working long hard days. and will continue to. but i can see how people sorta drop out and join an ashram or some other thing. it can be overpowering as everything you think goes up in smoke. dissolves as the mind and body are comsumed in increasing depths of the divine. it really is a trip. i take some pride in carrying on cause thats my way. but to those whom do otherwise i understand. its all good imo. ashrams, the Himalayas, or whatever it is people sometimes do makes sense to imo. just not my way.

naturesflow 10-10-2017 03:55 AM

That's why being a truckie, having a normal life gets your grounded to manage the highs as they flow effortlessly. Your open to it all and your an experiencer in life.
The reality is some live in the ethers, but we are now seeing that anyone or everyone can awaken to this truth that your sharing and experience it as life itself.
That's how I see it.
The days of old when things were done in "certain" ways have long gone. Reality has shifted into a wider berth of ways and means, spontaneous or planned.

django 10-10-2017 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturesflow
That's why being a truckie, having a normal life gets your grounded to manage the highs as they flow effortlessly. Your open to it all and your an experiencer in life.
The reality is some live in the ethers, but we are now seeing that anyone or everyone can awaken to this truth that your sharing and experience it as life itself.
That's how I see it.
The days of old when things were done in "certain" ways have long gone. Reality has shifted into a wider berth of ways and means, spontaneous or planned.

Reality has shifted into a wider berth of ways and means, or is it Avidya and Maya that has shifted into a wider berth. I suspect the latter.

naturesflow 10-10-2017 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by django
Reality has shifted into a wider berth of ways and means, or is it Avidya and Maya that has shifted into a wider berth. I suspect the latter.

Well yes this would be true. I suspect we are saying the same thing just your looking from there, where you are looking and it fits the picture. I was speaking more of the ways and means in which people are accessing what already is..

running 10-10-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturesflow
That's how I see it.

i agree certain ways are long gone. although i suspect certain ways was always a myth at best.

running 10-10-2017 05:02 PM

every time i run into houston tx im blown away in her power. thankfully i spend lots of time in houston. the humidity has a lot to do with it. the sky and especially water in the sky are like coals in a fire for me. the sky and her elements are a power god in my experience.

Kioma 10-10-2017 11:57 PM

Do you care about people Running?

naturesflow 11-10-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kioma

lol...Sorry couldn't help but giggle at that..

running 11-10-2017 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kioma

im trying to figure out whete that queston came from.

ansser. of course.

Kioma 11-10-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
...of course.

Then do the right thing.