Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Lapis Lazuli? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7923)

becci*** 16-12-2010 02:43 PM

Lapis Lazuli?

hello to every one.

I have a Lapis Lazuli chip necklace which I love,I was wondering if someone can tell me its magical uses?

Ciqala 17-12-2010 08:09 AM

Oh I love Lapis,

In all Lapis Lazuli is the perfect stone for anyone seeking to become more spiritual, or raise their psychic abilities, or for anyone who wants assistance in accessing their past lives.

It's good for opening, balancing the third eye, brow chakra. It increases psychic awareness, increases intuition, and access to spiritual guidance. It is a stone of visionary awareness, bringing visions of images to the mind other than words. It enhances intellectual ability, making one a better learner.

It also stimulates the throat chakra. It assists in both discerning and speaking the truth in all situations. Lapis is often attractive to people with past lives of Ancient egypt, and holding the stone to the third eye can help people remember their memories of past lives.

Lapis was used to entomb and decorate the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, it was a stone of royalty, and spirituality, it still carries the vibration of the inner king, queen that lies inside of us. It is a good ally for awakening the inner self. To resurrect ones Divine inner nature. The Egyptians also used Lapis in their jewellery, scarabs, beads, and pendants. It was also used as medicine, and ground into powder for use as eye shadow.

Buddhist beliefs recommend Lapis to bring inner peace and freedom from negative thoughts. In Europe it was also thought to cure various illnesses and be an antidote for snakebite.

It is excellent for enhancing memory, this life, or past life.

Spiritlite 17-12-2010 05:07 PM

For me it helps to meditate and open up my throat chakra. It's a very sensitive stone so don't give it to harsh environments.
Spiritlite.

becci*** 21-12-2010 04:06 PM

Thank you very much of so much info on it. :D I adore the Egyptians and there gods and goddesses mainly Sekhmet.

Sira 23-12-2010 11:56 AM

In medieval times gem stones were sometimes kept in mouth or licked to better absorb their medicinal powers. :happy6:

Spiritlite 23-12-2010 04:30 PM

Also when the church windows were built back in the day they used ground up Lapiz for the blue color.
Spiritlite.

Rixsta 30-05-2011 12:09 AM

Lapis seems to taste like Salt to me, kinda wierd, i wonder what salt means spiritualy ?

MoonDancer 30-05-2011 01:39 AM

Ou I just ordered a pendant with Lapis Lazuli in it :D Its with Chrysocolla.

Spiritlite 30-05-2011 01:59 AM

Nice oh how I love my chunk of Lapis was just looking at it today.
Spiritlite.

Topaz 30-05-2011 12:41 PM

Lapis is an excellent stone for protection and past life memories x