Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Demons harrasment, please help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91420)

Wanderer42 26-09-2015 01:08 AM

Demons harrasment, please help

Hi there, I ve been through a lot spiritual experiences, which have started by doing meth. I have been on if for 2 years, then i'd say a year break. Now, i have, hopefully doing recreantionally. But I have started drinking quite a lot. I hear a lot of voices and i have woken up from a serious nightmare. I dont have nightmares very often. But the voices are so serious and really bring me down, due to my knowledge of telepafhy, which i believe can be done and xou can be responded without people knowing. I am a basically kinda shy person but even social. Or used to be.
If i am possesed to certain degree, what should i do? Can human soul really go to hell? I am very sad.

Thx for response

Wanderer42 26-09-2015 01:10 AM

Hopefully stopped*

kvsouth1111 27-09-2015 06:11 AM

I Went through a period of drug abuse and started having bad sleep paralysis and just the feeling of a 'demonic being' attached to me. Well, then I got clean and it eventually stopped. But I know those demons know my weakness and their mission is to bring you down again, feed off your negative energy, and eventually get you to hate yourself so much thant you might do the unspeakable. You won't hear that in rehabs or in mainstream, but most who have been through it can attest to it. I had a relapse and guess what? It all started again, except much worse. I became mentally psychotic even when sober to the point that I WANTED to be high. I even heard a voicce after I took a pill once say "thank you" right next to me. So every time I have an urge I remind myself it's not really my urge but something negative persuading me to do it. And that makes me ANGRY. Because I DONT want to be an addict. I think knowing this makes it easier to resist. And once you resist long enough they realize they won;t get anywhere iwth you and leave you. But keep in mind they will be tricky. They will cause something in your life that will make you automatically want to turn to drugs. Don't do it. It's a trick. So you are on the right track thinking the way you are. It took me years to figure it out, but all the patterns were right there.

tomgallagher 27-09-2015 09:30 PM

I have telepathy problems. hoping someone with knowledge can pm me.

Tobi 28-09-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanderer42
Hi there, I ve been through a lot spiritual experiences, which have started by doing meth. I have been on if for 2 years, then i'd say a year break. Now, i have, hopefully doing recreantionally. But I have started drinking quite a lot. I hear a lot of voices and i have woken up from a serious nightmare. I dont have nightmares very often. But the voices are so serious and really bring me down, due to my knowledge of telepafhy, which i believe can be done and xou can be responded without people knowing. I am a basically kinda shy person but even social. Or used to be.
If i am possesed to certain degree, what should i do? Can human soul really go to hell? I am very sad.

Thx for response

Yes, I can understand how you must feel dragged down and as if you are off-course somehow.
Try, if you can, to stop drinking. It may be very difficult to cut down to occasional drinks, as some people can do, so maybe giving up completely might be a good answer for you? Or at least -try your best.
Alcohol can lower vibrations. Not always -but it depends where you start from. I have found that if a neutral to low feeling is present already, alcohol can often magnify it.

No you are not 'going to hell' -you are experiencing how to handle subtle energies in and outside of the physical. That is very valuable learning. Forget about 'going to hell'!
You are Heart and Soul which is much greater than all the various foods, substances, or other influences which affect body and thinking, dreams etc. You are much bigger than all that. Where your Soul is 'at' does not depend on those things one bit.
The only problem is they can be weakening, and throw you into thinking patterns which repress your best potential, and all that weakening, when there isn't already a powerful spiritual foundation, can create barriers to allowing your own spirit to come through more into your life.

There are those for whom any amount of toxic stuff could be given to them and it would not shift their spiritual 'vibrations' one iota. It might make them sick as dogs, but it couldn't shake their core. Because their core is forged solid, deep and true.

But if you feel yourself sink down -don't stand for it! Literally. Hold onto your deep core truths and values. There is no rush, and there is no threat. And you are not going to any hell. Just hold onto those beautiful things, and your own spirit's relationship to others, universal love, and the spiritual values every day, and try to bring them out of the shadows in you. And try to find a way -any way -small or large -to live those things in your life. Do it starting tomorrow....or right now?
And all those things are way beyond any bad dreams, worries about 'possession', or what you drink or don't drink.
Please try not to be scared.

adamkade 28-09-2015 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I Went through a period of drug abuse and started having bad sleep paralysis and just the feeling of a 'demonic being' attached to me. Well, then I got clean and it eventually stopped. But I know those demons know my weakness and their mission is to bring you down again, feed off your negative energy, and eventually get you to hate yourself so much thant you might do the unspeakable. You won't hear that in rehabs or in mainstream, but most who have been through it can attest to it. I had a relapse and guess what? It all started again, except much worse. I became mentally psychotic even when sober to the point that I WANTED to be high. I even heard a voicce after I took a pill once say "thank you" right next to me. So every time I have an urge I remind myself it's not really my urge but something negative persuading me to do it. And that makes me ANGRY. Because I DONT want to be an addict. I think knowing this makes it easier to resist. And once you resist long enough they realize they won;t get anywhere iwth you and leave you. But keep in mind they will be tricky. They will cause something in your life that will make you automatically want to turn to drugs. Don't do it. It's a trick. So you are on the right track thinking the way you are. It took me years to figure it out, but all the patterns were right there.

Well said. Be strong and your strength can help others to beat it to. If you were someone I knew I would be really proud of your strength.

adamkade 28-09-2015 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes, I can understand how you must feel dragged down and as if you are off-course somehow.
Try, if you can, to stop drinking. It may be very difficult to cut down to occasional drinks, as some people can do, so maybe giving up completely might be a good answer for you? Or at least -try your best.
Alcohol can lower vibrations. Not always -but it depends where you start from. I have found that if a neutral to low feeling is present already, alcohol can often magnify it.

No you are not 'going to hell' -you are experiencing how to handle subtle energies in and outside of the physical. That is very valuable learning. Forget about 'going to hell'!
You are Heart and Soul which is much greater than all the various foods, substances, or other influences which affect body and thinking, dreams etc. You are much bigger than all that. Where your Soul is 'at' does not depend on those things one bit.
The only problem is they can be weakening, and throw you into thinking patterns which repress your best potential, and all that weakening, when there isn't already a powerful spiritual foundation, can create barriers to allowing your own spirit to come through more into your life.

There are those for whom any amount of toxic stuff could be given to them and it would not shift their spiritual 'vibrations' one iota. It might make them sick as dogs, but it couldn't shake their core. Because their core is forged solid, deep and true.

But if you feel yourself sink down -don't stand for it! Literally. Hold onto your deep core truths and values. There is no rush, and there is no threat. And you are not going to any hell. Just hold onto those beautiful things, and your own spirit's relationship to others, universal love, and the spiritual values every day, and try to bring them out of the shadows in you. And try to find a way -any way -small or large -to live those things in your life. Do it starting tomorrow....or right now?
And all those things are way beyond any bad dreams, worries about 'possession', or what you drink or don't drink.
Please try not to be scared.

Well said. I don't think anyone could have said it better. I could have read this and just felt good that people are saying and doing the right thing but I feel that it is also important to place my hand up and say I am with you, and all people who are struggling to lift themselves from the suffering matrix. I applaud you all. My prayers are with you to strengthen you.

CrystalSong 29-09-2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomgallagher
I have telepathy problems. hoping someone with knowledge can pm me.

Why don't you start a thread on it asking for help.

LilMariposa85 29-09-2015 07:25 PM

If you were possessed, you would not be in your body at all. You would have been casted out of it.It would also seem like any addiction you struggle with is a demon you are battling too.

As for the voices you hear.......those can be people who are alive, or in spirit. The only way to make the voices stop is to tune them out. The more you tune them out, the more they eventually fade away.

desert rat 30-09-2015 02:10 AM

The voices could be a neg. being or just from the drugs/alc.