Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Body Heat (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34624)

Loving_Soul 25-04-2012 10:10 AM

Body Heat

Has anyone noticed that your body heat has increased during your awakening - I have felt it for a while now but today I had quite a few comment on it - not a sweaty hot - a dry heat that just radiates - particularly from my chest spreading across to my shoulders

Jatd 25-04-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Has anyone noticed that your body heat has increased during your awakening - I have felt it for a while now but today I had quite a few comment on it - not a sweaty hot - a dry heat that just radiates - particularly from my chest spreading across to my shoulders

Not sure if I have noticed temperature, but I do notice a constant ache in the center of my chest, almost a vibration.

twinkle77 25-04-2012 12:44 PM

yes this has happened to me..i have had increased body temperature for a while now.. just noticed it is usually in the afternoon..

gypsymystique 25-04-2012 01:04 PM

Yes, I noticed the heat. I run like a furnace anyway, so it's quite uncomfortable at times. Sometimes, it gets extreme, and I feel sick, but I think that is kundalini.

Sarian 25-04-2012 01:11 PM

I've had that issue since I was a teenager. I don't know what it was or is..my ex used to say it was like sleeping next to a blast furnace. I hate it. I didn't think it had anything to do with being awakened.

I feel for you gypsymystique. It's not fun. Same spot, across my chest and around my back. Unfortunately now, when I wake up many mornings when I get it, I will sweat in that area, whereas I used to not.

gypsymystique 25-04-2012 01:59 PM

Acupuncture helped me alot with that. They have different terms for the kundalini symptoms, but they understand what it is. You will feel very relieved if you can get it done, and most insurance will cover it. (at least in America)

Element 5 25-04-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loving_Soul

I get this anytime our connection is at its strongest. It's hard to explain, but it's like a cold heat. Like a flash of adrenaline. Almost like when you have a fever. You're hot on the inside and cold on the outside at the same time.

scoobawater 25-04-2012 03:38 PM

When I full on was going thru what I thought was my awakening, I was so so hot, especially in the middle of the night while sleeping - not sweaty, but just HOT. And this was in the dead of winter. Even the top of sheet of my bed was too much for me. Funny enough, last night my TF and I were together and again, even though it was chilly, together we were radiating so much heat while we slept! It didn't make for restful sleep, as you can imagine. ZzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Element 5 25-04-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobawater
When I full on was going thru what I thought was my awakening, I was so so hot, especially in the middle of the night while sleeping - not sweaty, but just HOT. And this was in the dead of winter. Even the top of sheet of my bed was too much for me. Funny enough, last night my TF and I were together and again, even though it was chilly, together we were radiating so much heat while we slept! It didn't make for restful sleep, as you can imagine. ZzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok NOW I'm HOT!!! haha

scoobawater 25-04-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Element 5
I get this anytime our connection is at its strongest. It's hard to explain, but it's like a cold heat. Like a flash of adrenaline. Almost like when you have a fever. You're hot on the inside and cold on the outside at the same time.

oh man! THIS! this is exactly what it felt like last night. i felt so hot and felt so much actual heat between us, but when i felt him, he was cold!