Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I think my daughter may be psychic (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119879)

jasper52 11-01-2018 04:36 AM

I think my daughter may be psychic

Hi,

I went to see a psychic medium who identified my young 4 year old daughter as psychic. She also said i should get her a jade bracelet which i did do. Since that time a lot of things have made sense. For example:

- My daughter has on a numerous occasions came running out to me and said "yes mum?". I asked her what she wanted and she told me she heard me call her name. I didn't on these occasions and she ended up getting quite cranky with me thinking i was playing a trick on her.
- My daughter has regular nightmares (more often than not).
- My daughter said she saw a "pretend person" who was invisible in the bathroom and now likes me to accompany her.
- My daughter asked me about a bracelet that the psychic had spoken about only days before.
- A few days ago she asked me to go overseas to a destination that the psychic said i would go.

My questions are do these occurrences sound like she may have psychic ability? If so what should i be doing as a mother to make her feel safe and comfortable with this.

Thanks. :hug3:

dream jo 11-01-2018 02:55 PM

cud be
i no wen iwz a kid i wud hav imagry frinds i did i cud sea thm i thng bac now thy mit of bean spirt kids
iv sean thng no 1 els cud wen i wz a kif kid
maybe u shud by her a crystl anglel

jasper52 11-01-2018 09:39 PM

Hi, thank you for your reply dream jo. I will take your advice. Can anyone else offer any advice on this topic?

linen53 12-01-2018 12:40 AM

She needs the help of a psychic who can teach her how to shield herself, how to set boundaries, how to interpret what she sees and senses and to not be afraid. You can't do those things for her, only another psychic can do that.

oookiritokunooo 12-01-2018 01:49 AM

My girlfriend, an Earth angel along side of me has the same ability lol. Normally as a child we are open to all these abilties and get scared so they close off after that. Im most interested with the Nightmares though. She may be an Incarnated angel and those nightmares could be past wars or fights from when she was Celestial

jasper52 12-01-2018 03:34 AM

Hi and thank you for your replies. If i get any more information about the nightmares i will share. I don't like to speak non stop to her about it as i don't want her to be worried!

oookiritokunooo 12-01-2018 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper52
Hi and thank you for your replies. If i get any more information about the nightmares i will share. I don't like to speak non stop to her about it as i don't want her to be worried!

As I understand :) I appreciate your cooperation.

John32241 12-01-2018 08:15 AM

Hello,

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper52
Hi,

I went to see a psychic medium who identified my young 4 year old daughter as psychic. She also said i should get her a jade bracelet which i did do. Since that time a lot of things have made sense. For example:

- My daughter has on a numerous occasions came running out to me and said "yes mum?". I asked her what she wanted and she told me she heard me call her name. I didn't on these occasions and she ended up getting quite cranky with me thinking i was playing a trick on her.

Be mindful of your thinking when that happens. She is telepathic and hears what you think.

Quote:

- My daughter has regular nightmares (more often than not).
- My daughter said she saw a "pretend person" who was invisible in the bathroom and now likes me to accompany her.
- My daughter asked me about a bracelet that the psychic had spoken about only days before.

These things are normal for her and those like her.

Quote:

- A few days ago she asked me to go overseas to a destination that the psychic said i would go.

My questions are do these occurrences sound like she may have psychic ability? If so what should i be doing as a mother to make her feel safe and comfortable with this.

Thanks. :hug3:

yes she is psychic. As her mom support her various experiences. When you are calm and comfortable with these things, she will be also.

John

jasper52 13-01-2018 11:31 AM

Hi John, thank you for your opinion too and advice. Much appreciated!