Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Indigo and ADD/ADHD (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112183)

smilingsun 29-03-2017 08:22 PM

Indigo and ADD/ADHD

ADD and ADHD is often mentioned as being common for indigo, crystal children. Do you have a personal experience with this, know more about it than what is described in the articles ?

Another question is how do you understand the different terms like indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseeds, wanderers, hybrids...

Khalli 29-03-2017 08:54 PM

This is something society needs to change quickly. My parents thought I was just a bad kid in the 60's ADD was looked at differently and I'm thankful for them teaching me how to focus instead drugging me.

As an adult I can keep track the music I'm listening to in headphones, the tv on in the room, every word my ex is saying (her mind is very noisy), with a dozen tabs open on my computer and alt tabbing to run missions in Star Trek Online. At the same time.

The key is knowing how to focus, then you can control the multiple threading capabilities of the mind. That is why ADD kids have poor attention spans, no focus and keep chasing random thoughts. Music and art helps me.

Glacier Serenade 30-03-2017 03:45 PM

I have ADD (or possibly autism as well) and I've suspected to be an Indigo child (the other definitions don't really fit me) so this is more evidence that I'm an indigo child :D

To understand the difference, I think I just googled each term, but yes, they are very similar.

Jaroon60 31-03-2017 08:18 AM

You were seriously tested for ADHD? Be careful for the labels people try to put on you.

Glacier Serenade 31-03-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroon60
You were seriously tested for ADHD? Be careful for the labels people try to put on you.

Oh no sorry, I self diagnosed :P and yeah, labels don't mean anything, I just see them as a shorter way of explaining myself :P

slowsnake 31-03-2017 09:03 PM

ADHD

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilingsun
ADD and ADHD is often mentioned as being common for indigo, crystal children. Do you have a personal experience with this, know more about it than what is described in the articles ?

Another question is how do you understd the different terms like indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseeds, wanderers, hybrids...

I was gonna answer but changed my mind!

Jaroon60 03-04-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Oh no sorry, I self diagnosed :P and yeah, labels don't mean anything, I just see them as a shorter way of explaining myself :P

Then you might put yourself in a group you don't belong in. The reason I am critical about it is because in Holland a lot of children where 'diagnosed' with ADHD at one point without really been tested well. And they got medication for it. And......after being tested a lot of them did not have ADHD

Carnate 07-04-2017 03:37 AM

Star children don't strictly have ADD. Although, some star children are at risk of being misdiagnosed as having ADD.

Indigo13 07-04-2017 08:47 AM

They thought I had ADHD and other things, but my mum always knew that I would be ok and here I am at 21 fully embracing my spiritual side and doing pretty good. I am lucky to have a mum who understands.

Jaroon60 07-04-2017 06:48 PM

Probably you where born in the 80's?