Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   lottery synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104515)

kybe333 16-08-2016 11:37 PM

lottery synchronicities

So I was debating whether to post this because it is a bit self-aggrandizing and far out, but I will post anyway for the heck of it just in case. About a year and a half back one of my managers said something to the effect of "trade in that beatle you drive for a mustang, man you will get all the ladies." I thought it was funny and shrugged it off, didn't think mustang's were really my car either, but now I think they might be. He brought it up again 1 or 2 more times as a joke. Well fast forward to now, I brought this up in a meeting as a joke a couple weeks ago, I think it is kind of funny.

So then I had a dream about a week and a half ago about playing the scratch off lottery, and so the next day I was like I better buy some tickets. So I bought like 40 dollars worth in total, and pretty much won back the same amount. I realized one of the tickets was a mustang lottery ticket, a $5 ticket that gives away 8 mustangs as prizes, and then I started to put 2 and 2 together. So I went another time with my winnings to buy tickets at my local gas station and was going to buy all mustang tickets, but the electronic lottery machine sold out of those scratch offs after I just bought one. Again I almost won back how much the tickets were worth (no mustang). Well I'm going to go one last time this weekend, and I'm probably going to buy all Mustang tickets with the winnings($30) if they restocked it. This Sunday is also my birthday. I also had a dream last night of buying scratch offs again. I don't plan on buying any more tickets after those, the only reason I really started was because of the first dream.

It's hard for me to explain this synchronicity, you have to experience it yourself(like most all probably), it's also hard to explain in writing. I'm also going to add (this is the main reason I believe in this synchronicity) that there were mustangs showing up on the road at perfect timing for probably the last 3 weeks. Like I would merge on the highway and there would be a mustang. I'm not obsessed with mustang's or the lottery, again you have to experience it to believe it. These things could be my mind making connections but I experienced an intuition along with seeing the car, like I would look at the mustang and I could intuitively tell it held some significant meaning. I'm just writing this just in case, the odds of winning one are probably 100,000 to 1. It seems like a lot of work, but I might take a pic of the serial #s and the date before I scratch them so that I wasn't just some person who already won and am writing this as a joke. I also realize the chances of winning are slim to none so I'm not holding too much hope or expectations, just writing this just in case. Wish me luck, I would need to be super lucky to win one.

Ciona 17-08-2016 12:48 AM

I will wish you luck. :smile: Wish me luck back? :) :)

kybe333 17-08-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I will wish you luck. :smile: Wish me luck back? :) :)

Sure thing, Good luck lol

Rozie 19-08-2016 01:06 PM

That's the thing about synchronicity. It shows up in repeated messages and it means something for sure. Unfortunately it doesn't mean you are going to win the Mustang, or the lottery but your guides wanted you to do that lottery ticket thing. It could have a different outcome then you desire, but there is a reason why they want you to do that right now. It means something.

I would only buy a lottery ticket if I got the message to do that. You are doing something right but it is not a guarantee that things will turn out how you expect, but it will create an opportunity in some way.

I have a lot of experience with that. I know that my guides know if I am going to be a winner or a loser but they still want me to play the game. Sometimes they help.

The way you described your synchronicity and how it was so clear and how you got the intuitive nudge is exactly how it is done. That is absolutely not at all self- aggrandizing. Having the ability to do that and get your clues without a doubt, reliably and regularly is better then winning the lottery.

kybe333 19-08-2016 10:05 PM

Yea makes sense Rozie, could be something else. Totally forgot about taxes if I won it too, that would be a buzzkill.

Reincar-Nation 20-08-2016 01:11 AM

Spirit does find a way to talk to you through the words of other people without anyone realising it, Id certainly be listening if that were me!

kybe333 20-08-2016 05:19 PM

Well, I played and lost today, no big surprise. While I was getting my tickets there was a huge spider, probably like 3 inches, just walking very slowly past across the lottery machine. I was just curious and searched 'spiders and good luck' and found this link. Looks like it is lucky. There were also tarantulas in the horror movie I watched last night. I also get a lot of semi-spam emails(like 10-15 a day) and these two came up today: 'Here's Your Key' in one and 'SNAGGED IT! You've got one more chance' in another. I'm gonna play again tomorrow because it's my birthday and I'll report back. Worth another shot at least since it's my birthday. I have lots of disposable income so it doesn't bother me in the least btw.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html

kybe333 21-08-2016 10:06 AM

There was a back to school acne commercial that came on this morning too, I just happened to look at a poster on the wall, and the name of the football/basketball team was 'mustangs'. If I don't win I'm going to look into the animal symbolism of a mustang, that could be the case as well, because they are popping up everywhere I turn lately.

kybe333 21-08-2016 06:53 PM

Yep must be the animal, didn't win, I agree though Rosie there was probably a reason for playing and all that because it wouldn't have happened if there wasn't.

Dan_SF 21-08-2016 07:02 PM

Sit down, relax, imagine that you are driving a mustang, and laugh. Laugh as long as you can. enjoy it !
And then forget it, dont think about it. And do what you think you should.