Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why is the Afterlife invisible? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=78591)

Classic 10-12-2014 11:18 PM

Why is the Afterlife invisible?

Is there a practical reason to this? Or is it some beings just aren't on a high enough level spiritually to see the veil of the afterlife?

Little Peanut 10-12-2014 11:34 PM

good question, Classic. I think it could be that some beings-perhaps most beings just aren't on a high enough level spiritually to see the veil of the afterlife as you posted.

Perhaps it has something to do with the vibration of them after their death and our own? I'm not sure. I know as a medium, I can often still see them, as I remember them or as they prefer to be seen perhaps. But sometimes I can only see their face or see them from the waist up--I won't see their legs, but I might 'hear' them walking up to me.

Just like you might smell them - or I should say, smell their 'familiar' smell--perhaps the perfume they wore when living here on this plane. Or smell their cigarette smell, if they smoked. That sort of thing. I have also just smelled them and known whom it was that was with me, though I can't actually see them in a body form.

LadyMay 10-12-2014 11:35 PM

The physical dimension is out of sync with the other dimensions so that both low and high vibrations can interact in the same space. It's designed this way purposely.

Frederick33 19-12-2014 08:54 AM

this question is most interesting

that which they call the veil what in practical terms is it ?

my best approximation is a separation between the consciousness you are

and the collective consciousness that is all around

still does not explain what it is in practical terms ? perhaps some one knows

could it just be entirely subjective like it is the limit of what one accepts as

truth ? so refuses to see beyond that and so can not for that reason ?

or is it some thing in the make up of the genes as in gene activation ?

Kulstor 20-12-2014 04:30 AM

The main reason is that the part of your soul that you you know as you that is focused on the physical body, intermeshed with the particles of the physical body, (mainly the brain) you are currently incarnated into, to roughly describe the process of how incarnating works, has physical senses that are unable to sense things not of this physical world. Though some can use their non physical senses, or learn to do so.

vespa68 20-12-2014 10:14 AM

Yes I agree it has to do with the vibration. Some people have used this analogy with the blades of a fan, when it is spinning you can no longer see the actual blades. Its interesting because I am currently going through spiritual awakening and the more I heal and grow, shed the ego, the more I am in touch with the other side.

kkfern 20-12-2014 02:07 PM

ahhh but it is not. we can get there. we do. we travel there in our dreams. we get there in meditation. we just do not use our physical bodies. getting to know and use your other bodies can get you passage there.

kk

Little Peanut 20-12-2014 02:54 PM

I've very recently read in a book that it is due to the fact that our bodies are quite heavy energetically. Mainly because we are bodies of bones and skin and blood, etc. Which weighs us down.

To sum it up as it was described in this book, it mentions that Energy vibrates & spins at various speeds-depending on how solid the item is. We vibrate at a slow speed, due to our density. Spirit vibrates at a much higher speed, since it doesn't have a physical body to weigh it down.

In order to 'see' spirit, we have to raise our vibrational level. This is most often done via meditation or while we are 'dreaming' in our sleeping state. When we are sleeping, we have our mind at rest. This often allows us to make contact with spirit.

skygazer 20-12-2014 03:13 PM

I agree with kkfern...it is only invisible because we are kept so busy participating in our daily life story. We can reach it in dreams and meditation.

KevinO 20-12-2014 04:08 PM

Everything in this place exists as wavelength except the viewer(s). To see someone not in a physical form of some sort (attached to/being particle energy) is to see, in a sense, outside this place.
Those who are visible inside but not to human eyes are wavelength you are not used to seeing. Human senses cover a spectrum but far from the only spectrum in existence.

It takes faith to believe what you see when others do not. My experience,