Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   can anyone chanel God? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=59940)

candyfloss28 01-12-2013 03:33 PM

can anyone chanel God?

Last night I prayed to God to give me a sighn in my dream telling me if I will be safe and become non religious and never prayed to him again. I dreampt about my late Grandparents, it was a strange one. I was wearing underwear, my Grandmother saw it and said it was hers and that if I did not give it back she would look for another Grandaughter. She was my best friend but in my dream I did not care and just walked away no sadness. Could that have been from God?

konstunnar 03-01-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Last night I prayed to God to give me a sighn in my dream telling me if I will be safe and become non religious and never prayed to him again. I dreampt about my late Grandparents, it was a strange one. I was wearing underwear, my Grandmother saw it and said it was hers and that if I did not give it back she would look for another Grandaughter. She was my best friend but in my dream I did not care and just walked away no sadness. Could that have been from God?

Have you ever channeled yourself? You have, and you do it often. In other words, you are God experiencing itself. God is not "some guy sitting up there watching," you are God experiencing itself in physical reality. All That Is wants to know itself, and therefore it split into infinite "separate" points of consciousness. God is all around you, permeating everything. It is you, for you are a physical manifestation of consciousness. We are all God, experiencing ourselves... else we would not know ourselves without any contrast of experience or seeing "others." We are, in fact, all one consciousness. Your house is within your consciousness, your computer, everything you can see, hear, touch, sense and think. It is in knowing this without question that you can directly and intentionally create anything and everything... and you do, just not necessarily at a conscious level. One filters thought and deed through certain ego-driven belief-systems. Ponder this -- we are all in this together. Let go and release. Start loving.

charly233 03-01-2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konstunnar
Have you ever channeled yourself? You have, and you do it often. ... We are all God, experiencing ourselves... Let go and release. Start loving.

Yes. Interesting post. I agree that we are all God. For me, everyone and everything is God/Goddess.

moretocome 03-01-2014 07:37 AM

Quote:

Have you ever channeled yourself? You have, and you do it often. In other words, you are God experiencing itself. God is not "some guy sitting up there watching," you are God experiencing itself in physical reality. All That Is wants to know itself, and therefore it split into infinite "separate" points of consciousness. God is all around you, permeating everything. It is you, for you are a physical manifestation of consciousness. We are all God, experiencing ourselves... else we would not know ourselves without any contrast of experience or seeing "others." We are, in fact, all one consciousness. Your house is within your consciousness, your computer, everything you can see, hear, touch, sense and think. It is in knowing this without question that you can directly and intentionally create anything and everything... and you do, just not necessarily at a conscious level. One filters thought and deed through certain ego-driven belief-systems. Ponder this -- we are all in this together. Let go and release. Start loving.

Beautifully and eloquently said Brother. :smile:

Paiganrose 19-05-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

This is spot on in my opinion! Great post and advice indeed :hello2:

Nameless 12-06-2014 03:50 AM

Ditto for konstunnar!

I would add that we are all unique pieces of God, and together we make up the whole of God.

However, you can pray to whomever you like. When I remember, I ask for help from my spirit guides before I go to sleep to help with whatever I need help with. I asked for an angels help this week and I got back things that were standing in my way to get what I wanted, so that was help, in it's way. He was showing me what stuff I had to deal with. They will help if we ask. I am a firm believer in asking, then watching what shows up.

elisi 12-06-2014 04:32 AM

can anyone channel god?

evidently pat robertson can. :)

Ecthalion 12-06-2014 08:25 AM

Who on earth is Pat Robertson?

Robinski78 12-06-2014 09:30 AM

Type the name into Google and select Wikipedia...

swisscub 12-06-2014 09:47 AM

You sure can channel god. Being religious or not has nothing to do with it. You can be Catholic and channel Budda and other gods from other religions too. Any ascended master, or beings of lights will be pleased to work with human beings that show interest in communicating and working with them. Don't let your ego interfere with those intentions... :)