Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Being an Angel (I hope I'm not crazy) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111583)

Smoreslover 10-03-2017 11:39 PM

Being an Angel (I hope I'm not crazy)

For years I have gone through paranormal encounters. I suppose they are daily since I always talk with my guardian angel who claims I too am an angel and my ghost guardians for years as well. Last week though I found a website that seemed genuine and read about a lot of things that seems to have triggered a spiritual awakening of sorts. I started feeling energy at a higher level and while trying to see them (something I've been trying on and off for years) I actually saw something move which made me happy. I also read about seeing signs and I asked for them to send me coins. I got them many days in a row both in real life and dreams. I also saw a store I've never payed much attention to with the name of my soul on its window in big letters. That actually may have been one of those exchange jewelry for money shops and had the word coins on it. We drove by too quickly for me to see. One of those nights I was reading more and felt a huge presence in the room. My angel said "oh it's our brother Gabriel." I told him I liked him in Supernatural. Anyways it lead to him telling me "hold you your hand" and I did and felt his power flowing through me and messing with my third eye. The thing that has truly convinced me I am an angel though is what I found two days ago. I have a habit of looking into the name of my soul and using it to find out what angel I supposedly am. That day I did something differently, I prayed to God and my angel to help me find out who I used to be. I told them I felt lost and that finding out who I was would help me find out who I can be now and in the future. I was told by who I think was god that I would. He was right and I found it. My angel reassured me that it was me and even if I was slightly skeptical I agreed that it did sound like me. Eventually after reading a lot about the angel I took a break from it and hopped into the shower. Afterwards I was going to watch YouTube but my computer froze. So I decided to continue research on my phone and found a picture someone made of the angel that looks exactly like me well younger me since I've gained a few pounds in recent years *sigh*, but still me right down to how I part my hair. I was shocked when I saw it, and happy and excited and relieved. I know I'm not special, we are all equal. I have always known this, but finding out who I was, and who I will be again someday has been simply amazing and I truly feel blessed. But even still I can't help but sometimes think man is this weird. Am I crazy?

Smoreslover 11-03-2017 12:47 AM

Oh for Pete sake this thing actually shows the reason why I changed it? xD

SaturninePluto 11-03-2017 02:21 AM

Hello Kittycatcacher,

I do not think the thoughts you are having make you crazy in the least. I would know I actually am crazy. Just a joke. :)

But seriously. I have come across those who actually believe they are angels.
I hold no judgements. I find this beleif interesting as I myself have interest in one of the arch angels that my guide led me to read about although he has led me to many Christian writings beliefs recently.

Let me ask again which one you believe you are or whether you stated specifically? Apologies I read your post but I sometimes have trouble with what I read.

I resonate or relate myself to Gabriel. I have read he is god's messanger personally and bearer of news of births, and seems to be related to Children. I have asked many times for angels to reveal themselves to me. Now personally I do not see my soul as that of an angels or an angel. I am more inclined to believe my guide has more to have a part of me or my higher self or soul. My point is, your belief is not in itself a sign or symptom of craziness or illness, do not worry.

I don't think it would be so bad, that if we as individuals strived to better ourselves. I see no problem with relating to certain angels or beings so long as no one is hurt and we do so only to better our own spirits and selves.

At least that is my take on it.

Smoreslover 11-03-2017 02:39 AM

Thank you for your input, it's so nice hearing someone else's perspective. Also your right, it doesn't truly matter if I am that angel or not, it's what they stand for that I care about. Oh and the angel I may be is Taharial.

SaturninePluto 11-03-2017 03:37 AM

You are welcome. :)

Just wanted to throw another view out there. Writing here on the forums seems to be good for me, it has been a while since I considered my own spirituality seriously. I kinda staryed for a while from it but am giving it another try.

Just wanted to let you know not to worry too much about appearing crazy. I feel that way too myself at times, but pick myself up and move on from such thoughts.

I find angels to be interesting, especially Gabriel and Raphael.

I have found out quite a bit of different symbolism in different cultures the past few days. It's nice.

Good luck and blessings on your path and journey.

Smoreslover 11-03-2017 06:41 AM

I shall do my best to stay positive and not let my doubts cloud my judgement.

There is a lot about Angels in general that I find interesting though my interest in the topic is broad enough that I have a hard time choosing what I find most facinating.

Do you mean symbols like oh here I am holding a cross or more like how I mentioned the coins?

Oh and good luck to you too, I hope you achieve all that you need to and many things you want to!

SaturninePluto 11-03-2017 06:56 AM

I logged in because I seem to be having diffculty sleeping, it will come eventually.

I mean symbols and symbolism in the sense that in my meditations a guide has appeared. Though I am not completely aware of this "entities" or beings intentions as of yet. I believe in both spirits towards good and those towards ill.

I meditate and get images, also I see images in my physical vision (Sight) I have been getting Dragons lately so have red on them. I use google a lot. I have been attracted to the colors red and blue, and was excercising an automatic writing experiment to contact my higher self- thought processces asked for a name got Jezebel, got Jessica after. Looked up Jezebel found out about Abel or Abal (If I remember correctly) the wiki picture depicted them in the colors I have been using by my bedroom window red white and blue and other such information I simply read and try to process. I notice lately things come to me faster (thoughts) than I seem to be able to write down. I looked up dragons which one came in reality vision over my water fountain which prompted me to get up and fix it and one came to me in meditation. Water dragon being a water dragon. I guess Celtics or in celtic tradition dragons were observed as having elements in relation to them. Random information like that that has just come to me through imagery over the past 3 or so weeks. Too much often that I am capable of assimulating.

I try to put the message forth to anything coming to me to not invade my space mess with human beings- being my family, friends, neighbors or anything or anyone else, and to show respect or to get out. I have also had dreams of my own fufilled. I had pictured my room looking a certain way back in December with the intention that it look that way on March 7th of this year. I realized on the 7th it looks as I pictured it and that the 7th of March is the anniversary of my Grandmother's death and passing. Things like that. Apologies that was a winded post. Just letting you know what I meant. But yes good luck on your journey. There is an abundance of good out there. :)
I am just worried about my guide- the entity which appears to me, but really I should set fear aside for now.

Smoreslover 11-03-2017 07:06 AM

I am actually heading to bed now, I saw this just before going to bed. I shall properly reply tomorrow. Gives me time to sort through my thoughts too.

Goodnight new friend! :D

ZenSar 11-03-2017 03:53 PM

Will being an angel actually change anything in your life? Will you not still bleed? Will you not feel pain? What may of been the past does not matter now, you are a human and you will remain one until you die.

The basic point I am trying to make is just enjoy your life, you will never truly know nor will anyone else. Besides, discovering who your truly are is not some name, it is how you feel, how you interact with others and what you want out of life.

Smoreslover 12-03-2017 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I logged in because I seem to be having diffculty sleeping, it will come eventually.

I mean symbols and symbolism in the sense that in my meditations a guide has appeared. Though I am not completely aware of this "entities" or beings intentions as of yet. I believe in both spirits towards good and those towards ill.

I meditate and get images, also I see images in my physical vision (Sight) I have been getting Dragons lately so have red on them. I use google a lot. I have been attracted to the colors red and blue, and was excercising an automatic writing experiment to contact my higher self- thought processces asked for a name got Jezebel, got Jessica after. Looked up Jezebel found out about Abel or Abal (If I remember correctly) the wiki picture depicted them in the colors I have been using by my bedroom window red white and blue and other such information I simply read and try to process. I notice lately things come to me faster (thoughts) than I seem to be able to write down. I looked up dragons which one came in reality vision over my water fountain which prompted me to get up and fix it and one came to me in meditation. Water dragon being a water dragon. I guess Celtics or in celtic tradition dragons were observed as having elements in relation to them. Random information like that that has just come to me through imagery over the past 3 or so weeks. Too much often that I am capable of assimulating.

I try to put the message forth to anything coming to me to not invade my space mess with human beings- being my family, friends, neighbors or anything or anyone else, and to show respect or to get out. I have also had dreams of my own fufilled. I had pictured my room looking a certain way back in December with the intention that it look that way on March 7th of this year. I realized on the 7th it looks as I pictured it and that the 7th of March is the anniversary of my Grandmother's death and passing. Things like that. Apologies that was a winded post. Just letting you know what I meant. But yes good luck on your journey. There is an abundance of good out there. :)
I am just worried about my guide- the entity which appears to me, but really I should set fear aside for now.

Congratulations on finding a guide, I hope they turn out to be the right one for you. Dragons though hmmm, I don't know much about dragons. Are you sure they are a dragon, or is one of their symbols that of a dragon?

Oh and congrats on having the room that you want! :D

Also yes that was winded but that's ok. :)