Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What is happening? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118009)

Katia 29-10-2017 04:01 PM

What is happening?

Hii amazing people from this amazing site.
I wasn't here for really long time, because how to say it... I thought that I could be all by myself in this thing, if I can say it this way,but now I see how much I was wrong.
I realized that I can't help myself,and I need some help from you.
I think,that-well,one really opened minded person told me,that I have developed third eye,he gave me also some books,connected with this world and how to understand it better,but unfortunately I don't think that they will help me...not now.
I must say that from really long time I am feeling lonely,sad,and such bad emotions,if I can say it this way,i am not feeling happy,because I don't know who I am. The feeling of ''I don't belong here'' is with me every day...
People from my last work invited a person with 2 energy sticks as I understood later, and he checked me and said that I could become powerful than him.This information totally shocked me.
But the information that I really don't belong there,totally surprised me.Yes,i was praying every day to understand what is wrong me and why I am feeling like this,but...this...
When this happened,i went to the cinema and watched Moana,my colleague said that how much I look like her,and I was feeling the same-I was feeling so connected to well,everything in the movie-the music,the people...
On the next day the man told me that in my past life I was a Polynesian or Maori princess and I was lucky that I was sitting on a chair,because I know that I would faint. I was like=for this reason I am feeling so strange..Because I don't belong here,these are not my people,here I am not feeling at home,at all..
I was praying for knowing the reason why I am feeling like this,and when I understood it..
I know that this sound like complaining,but I just wanted to share my experience,and I know that here are so many people with so amazing abilities and I just hope that I finally I will learn,with you,people,how to handle this life.

dream jo 29-10-2017 05:13 PM

it is ....................................

youngnostic 07-11-2017 12:14 PM

Tesla was a visionary. He invented many things to give humanity more leisure time to explore Spirituality and cultivate Morality.
Today we are responsible for our awareness.
In the information age ignorance is optional.
If you feel discomfort know that you are yearning for the great heights of freedom and bliss; the very hunger is proof of food; the very lock is proof of there being a door and a key.
Christ warned us not to cast pearls before swine.
You say you don't know who you are... but your answer is found within the question:
Quote:

I don't know who I am
I don't know who I am. Is there two of you that the "You" doesn't know who "You Are"?
A teacher once said to me: "Pray first and last for Understanding; to hunger after anything but that is never to be filled."
Christ said that the Holy Spirit will lead those that have ears to hear into All Truth. Who can stop you from entering into such an inheritance but your own timidity and blindness?
Take heed, that the climb requires one to count the cost.
G-d bound is Man, no other destiny short of that is worthy of his pain.