Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Attracting certain signs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109121)

alcyone 31-12-2016 01:40 AM

Attracting certain signs

It is weird but I attract a lot of the same sign over say a couple years, then the next couple of years I tend to attract a different sign. First it was Capricorn, then Sagittarius. December 13,14,15,16. Now it's Aquarius. The past 3 months there has been February 12, 14, 16, 7, 25th

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows of this can relate to my astrology chart somehow?

Lucky 1 31-12-2016 03:42 AM

I know what you mean......I'm always attracting Libra , Leo and Gemini woman.....they just seem to be enchanted by me.....I don't know why. .....but its been that way since I was a young man ........I'm a Aquarius male....and an old reprobate now.....and they still act interested!

Clio_86 31-12-2016 06:49 PM

I'm an Aquarius and I always attract leos! Also virgos! In terms of friendships I attract Libras and sagittarius!

Delsol 31-12-2016 10:59 PM

Perhaps we attract signs at any given phase of life whose qualities are those we need to develop further within ourselves, for balance, inner growth. If we are ever changing, ever growing, it makes sense that the signs we attract will morph as well - depending on our own vibrations. If you are currently attracting Aquarius folk, ask yourself what traits do they have that you do not. Learn from them, spend quality time. Ultimately, we all are 'doomed' to expand! The same is true in reverse, of course. Whatever your energy is at this moment, you will attract those who need to experience it - for their growth as well. Just food for thought. I am no expert.

Babushka815 31-12-2016 11:12 PM

i am a leo and have always attracted gemini men....

Rozie 01-01-2017 02:55 AM

I attract certain signs as well. It does go in spurts. For a while it might be one sign and then another.

Of course I have my most difficult sign always lurking.

The way I see it, is we need that energy at certain times to provide something that we lack in our own charts. Then of course there are the harmonious attractions who are people we click with.

The way they come in batches, is sort of how it works sometimes.

Kind of like how everybody goes to the store at the same time. It isn't always about rush hour and lunch hour. It is not pedictable in that way but it ebbs and flows.

angelic star 01-01-2017 05:57 AM

I personally believe there are difficult people more, than difficult signs. I get along with signs that astrologically I wouldn't. Sun presents the conscious, it does not only define the unconscious, or define the whole element of a person's chart. There is more to astrology than just sun sign of a person. If someone takes sides over sun signs and fights over them, I think it is really lame, atleast I wouldn't do that.
Yes there are similarties but sometimes there are more stereotypes as well. How can you just simply define a person, by their sun sign only. What is diffuclt for one might not be difficult for many. There are twelve zodiacs, each of them is essential and complements each other. It is the mind that has defects, and defines our own shadows. Not the sun signs themselves. They just present an overview I feel.
I get along extremely well with signs who by or not by rule complement me astrologically. There are traits that are over hyped within sun signs that also are just shadows and fears of people themselves , either for one who is facing those difficult traits, and feels the lack within themselves, or for others who need that to complement them.
I do not think we need to 'fear' any sign. I also do not feel we only need to only dwell on our own make belief shadows and think what we might need others to reflect onto us. Sometimes it works, other times, it is just our own postives/ stregnths that are also reflected back to us. I do not like to dwell on an imaginary trait, that might only be the result of ego and just too generic.
My point is I dont think I can or cannot get along with someone because of a sun sign. The mind plays tricks, and these stereotypes and the energies we assign to the various traits around the sun signs, are unnecessary. We are not just put into limitations of one element for ourselves spiritually. Energetically and even astrologically there could be another story there. You could be a water sign and have strong earth/ fire element in your chart, or a fire sign and have water element in your astrology chart. You could fool a person by lying to them about your sun sign.
Sun signs to me are fun to read and talk about, but it only stops there. I do not feel they tell the entire story.

Rozie 01-01-2017 06:53 AM

Of course they don't tell the whole story, but they are pretty good. Sun sign astrology alone, is pretty accurate.

If you are getting down to basics, the basics matter. For basic compatability between sun signs, this does work.

The descriptions of the zodiac signs are accurate. In one way or another we are going to express that energy, and it will show.

The only thing that I don't like is when people say this sign is bad or that sign, because they personally don't get along. The sign is not bad, but the synergy is challenging for them. There is a rotten egg in every basket.

angelic star 01-01-2017 07:48 AM

I personally dont believe sun signs are accurate or can provide accurate descriptions for who you get along with or do not get along with.
I feel it is indvidual and mass unconscious fear of the stereotypes of the sun signs , than any real truth behind it. That is what I believe.
I found these two articles on the net, about sun signs not being accurate descriptions of how compatible one person can be to another. Not from my own personal experiences. Maybe for some they prove to be true.

http://www.tarot.com/astrology/horos...d-rising-signs
http://www.astrologyzine.com/how-acc...roscopes.shtml
http://www.astrologyzine.com/cupid-compatibility.shtml

I totally agree from the above articles, you cannot accurately describe a person by their sun sign alone. There are rising signs, moon signs, other aspects also that will present unconscious motives of an individual.
I share a deep bond with my close people, it is not just about some sun sign basics. I can use astrology as a tool to see how accurately it can describe my existing relationship with others, or accurately prove to describe potential relationship with others, and that goes beyond the few basics of sun sign astrology only.
Atleast for me I do not believe in only sun sign astrology or it only providing in any real accuracy with my relationships with others.

PlatitudePluto 01-01-2017 11:36 AM

I am a Pisces and tend to attract Sagittarius and Gemini romantically and Libras and Aquarius friends.