Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   how can i make a porthole? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33001)

Kali 28-03-2012 09:30 PM

how can i make a porthole?

anyone have any crazy porthole experiences? how did the hole open up and what happened? i have a few hunches about then i have seen them a few times i am wondering how one could perhaps make one. my friend has one in his room and i meditate by it and talk to my guides and ap and all sorts of stuff i even believe it is partially responsible for my awakening. ive made one before by accident these spirits or angels made me do it lol i only recently realized what i did even. i used a dream catcher and crystals. i really hope someone can help me out with more info.

Henri77 31-03-2012 07:09 AM

A portal to other dimensions??
Is life really that boring you have to invite interdimensional beings to your room!!!
How about leaving your apt door open all hours.... how does that sound....?

Hope you BF packs a revolver or your angels are martial artists!

Angels need no doorway, nor do guides.
From everything I know... portals are not a great idea unless abduction is your idea of fun.

Never known of anyone deliberately creating one.

(A friend said she saw one in a forest, but she certainly didn't walk in.)

Share you knowledge if this sounds like hogwash....as we all can learn something new...from each other.

Henri77 31-03-2012 07:41 AM

Course if you're an ET and want your buds to drop in, (from most anywhere)
we'd love to hear of your experiences.
Forgive the wacked humor, as I understand you're quite sincere.
Just expressing MY concerns for your well being.

shadedragon 31-03-2012 06:08 PM

I have made a few but you should probably contact [email protected] and their group can guide you better than I could in the long run, plus they have been putting up stuff on mine to make sure its safe so they'd know how to keep those bad creatures out among other things...

xebiche 05-04-2012 02:54 PM

vortices aee as common as freeways in the astral field.

so if you want to see one or ride in one.

by logical conclusion you gotta get your butt into our sister dimension.

which is super easy to do miss kali.

Gofa 07-04-2012 09:46 PM

As an analogy. You get toluene and its real cool to nitrate once. Then you had so much fun with that you nitrate it again. And then finally wow let's do it again. What you are left with is TNT and its in your room If you want a portal make it some where else. Really these are not Ken and Barbie doll houses. To be kept under the bed and played with in pretend land.

midnightstar 07-04-2012 11:08 PM

I wasn't aware portholes could be created by us ........... learn something new every day :smile:

Smiler 08-04-2012 12:00 AM

Oh dear ..Why would you want to make a port hole ? No offense Its not a game. Nor something to play with. ..I would suggest you may invite some one in ..but its not you and your friends Opening it.

People with Experience in these area's tend to work with guides to close them..and for good reasons.

*** Wise words Henri ***

Take care
Love and Light
:)

emerge 08-04-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kali
ive made one before by accident these spirits or angels made me do it lol i only recently realized what i did even. i used a dream catcher and crystals. i really hope someone can help me out with more info.

Kali,

How exactly did the spirits or angels make you open the portal?

Did they tell you why they wanted you to make the porthole or the purpose of the portal?

And where did you make the portal at?

I really hope you will answer my questions?

Native spirit 08-04-2012 09:39 PM

:icon_eek: Portholes are made by spirit ,they are the doorway in which they enter our plane. they are not controled and can bring in negative energies.
your guides or helpers do not need portholes to connect to you, you neeed to be very careful and know what you are letting yourself into,

Namaste