Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   GRATITUDE TODAY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115009)

CrystalSong 12-07-2017 08:43 PM

GRATITUDE TODAY

This post is for stating what we are grateful for each day.

What are you grateful for this day? What is alive inside you?

CrystalSong 12-07-2017 08:46 PM

Today I'm grateful for the fearless spontaneity leading to slipping up behind a unsuspecting friend and licking his head from the back of the crown to the front. His look of utter shock caused much laughter for many and maybe the most playful fun mischievous moment of this whole day!
I'm thankful for mischievousness!

Badcopyinc 12-07-2017 08:52 PM

I'm grateful for Nikolai Tesla and Willis Carrier today.

Willis Carrier invented Air conditioning. and Tesla Alternating current to run the air conditioning.

they both kept me cool today! :hug3:

CrystalSong 13-07-2017 03:30 PM

Great Gratitude's Badcopy inc! (a friend and I toasted Tesla Monday with Absenthe - it was his Birthday)

Today I'm grateful for the incredible heart opening last as I finally chose to participate in Sacred Theater. Still feeling the after-affects this morning!

Badcopyinc 13-07-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Great Gratitude's Badcopy inc! (a friend and I toasted Tesla Monday with Absenthe - it was his Birthday)

Today I'm grateful for the incredible heart opening last as I finally chose to participate in Sacred Theater. Still feeling the after-affects this morning!

Today because of your comment I'm grateful to einstein.
He taught me that by way of his daily actions of being grateful for everything he interacted with he proclaimed thanks to those that developed invented and manufactured everything. Everyday.

CrystalSong 14-07-2017 11:09 PM

Ah thank you badcopyinc, you help me pay more attention and feel gratitude for the many appliances around me which make life so much easier!

Today I am grateful for dawn walks and full client days, helping people come into alignment with their health, Highest Good, Purpose and Spirit. It feels a Blessed Day to be on Earth!

SaturninePluto 15-07-2017 02:12 AM

Today I am grateful for my family and friends who make every day worth the effort.

Also am grateful for my newfound enjoyment of gardening, been wanting greatly to start planting and caring for plants for quite a while. This place has brought about many a good thing indeed, a long time coming.

Thank you for the inspiring thread. :)

Clover 15-07-2017 02:28 AM

Ocean air. Its very therapeutic and healing
Today, I was grateful to share my breath with the sea :icon_smile:

CrystalSong 15-07-2017 09:10 PM

Beautiful Gratitude's Clover and SaterineInPluto! It's amazing when we focus and bring gratitude to things in our daily lives how we then discover even more to be grateful for!

Today I'm grateful for cloudy skies and cooler temperatures and the first harvests from the Garden. It's such a perfect day!

alcyone 16-07-2017 03:03 AM

I'm grateful for energy today. Without it, I wouldn't be here. I wouldnt feel love from others. I love energy and feelings sensations emotions etc. They make me human and they make me feel alive.