Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Empath?? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119727)

kairi 05-01-2018 07:54 PM

Empath??

So,i don't know where to write so i decided here.I am member for sometime now and i have one thread in the twin flames because i was searching for answers at the time.Not that i know what is going on now.
My experience started out of nowhere.I started talking with a woman on a site.I felt a magnetic pull towards her suddenly,something that has never hapened before.It might sound weird but at some point i could literaly feel some kind of a cord between us,linking us.Anyway,one fine morning i felt bubbles in my chest,a very pleasant feeling and i just knew it was her and she was having fun.I messaged her and she confirmed that she was out with friends and she was laughing.From that day on i was feeling what she was feeling sometimes in so many details that it was unbeliavable.I could feel her waking up some mornings and it was incredible,like a part of me was waking up.I explained everything to her and everytime i was feeling something i was messaging her and she was telling me if what i feel is true or not.Anyway we some kind were working together.I was trying to understand what was going on and why and she was trying to make me realize things on my own.That's when i joined here and i found out about twin flames.It was the closest to what i was experiencing.I was convinced she was my twin flame but she insisted that i focus only on her and that it was wrong and i could feel others too.Of course i didn't believe her.And one day she just dissapeard without an explanation.I will not talk about the sexual experience from so far because i certainly don;t understand this one.We never met because we live in different parts of the world.After she dissapeard i could still feel her for long time.I met online again another woman a friend that helped me.I couldn't feel said friend like my first one but the sexual energy was incredible and again i had some experiences.Also i know when this friend is thinking of me!!Again the friend is living very far away from me.
I talk with two more friends and i can feel them two.Emotions and all.Not with so many details as my first friend but i certainly can feel what one of them is feeling when we message and talk.As for my newest friend she is someone that confuses me to no end.I can't feel what she is feeling ut every time we talk i feel her warmth enveloping me and spreading all over my chest.It's amazing and she is the only one that has managed to stop every emotion i feel.makes them dissapear.In very few times i feel like i am messaging to myself .Like its something general i can't explain but its like i recognise myself when we message and i feel her.That's most of my experience without details .Any help will be apreciated because i really don't know why i can feel them and forgive any mistakes because English is not my first language :)

shivatar 05-01-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kairi
So,i don't know where to write so i decided here.I am member for sometime now and i have one thread in the twin flames because i was searching for answers at the time.Not that i know what is going on now.
My experience started out of nowhere.I started talking with a woman on a site.I felt a magnetic pull towards her suddenly,something that has never hapened before.It might sound weird but at some point i could literaly feel some kind of a cord between us,linking us.Anyway,one fine morning i felt bubbles in my chest,a very pleasant feeling and i just knew it was her and she was having fun.I messaged her and she confirmed that she was out with friends and she was laughing.From that day on i was feeling what she was feeling sometimes in so many details that it was unbeliavable.I could feel her waking up some mornings and it was incredible,like a part of me was waking up.I explained everything to her and everytime i was feeling something i was messaging her and she was telling me if what i feel is true or not.Anyway we some kind were working together.I was trying to understand what was going on and why and she was trying to make me realize things on my own.That's when i joined here and i found out about twin flames.It was the closest to what i was experiencing.I was convinced she was my twin flame but she insisted that i focus only on her and that it was wrong and i could feel others too.Of course i didn't believe her.And one day she just dissapeard without an explanation.I will not talk about the sexual experience from so far because i certainly don;t understand this one.We never met because we live in different parts of the world.After she dissapeard i could still feel her for long time.I met online again another woman a friend that helped me.I couldn't feel said friend like my first one but the sexual energy was incredible and again i had some experiences.Also i know when this friend is thinking of me!!Again the friend is living very far away from me.
I talk with two more friends and i can feel them two.Emotions and all.Not with so many details as my first friend but i certainly can feel what one of them is feeling when we message and talk.As for my newest friend she is someone that confuses me to no end.I can't feel what she is feeling ut every time we talk i feel her warmth enveloping me and spreading all over my chest.It's amazing and she is the only one that has managed to stop every emotion i feel.makes them dissapear.In very few times i feel like i am messaging to myself .Like its something general i can't explain but its like i recognise myself when we message and i feel her.That's most of my experience without details .Any help will be apreciated because i really don't know why i can feel them and forgive any mistakes because English is not my first language :)

its not empathy. you are feeling your own feelings towards her, not her feelings.

you are just feeling emotions and an emotional connection to someone you like. happens all the time.

the relationship is building a feeling in you. whenever you think of the relationship you feel your own emotion to the relationship.

Realm Ki 05-01-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
its not empathy. you are feeling your own feelings towards her, not her feelings.

Oh come on... You cannot possibly know that.

What kairi (?) describes is a lot more than feelings; it is feeling someone else waking up, laughing, responding to things while they are no where near.

I can agree that the last person they write about might, be more of a feelings 'bleeding' over into some kind of projection. But not all of it.

-

That said, I don't actually know what counts as empath and what counts as telepath, and what part might be connected to some kind of soul connection.

I'd say your gift seems to be more towards the telepathic. But perhaps someone else know knows more can help you figure it out and hone your skill.

It could surely do more good if it doesn't only happen to people you are infatuated with :)

Thanks for sharing!

kairi 05-01-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Oh come on... You cannot possibly know that.

What kairi (?) describes is a lot more than feelings; it is feeling someone else waking up, laughing, responding to things while they are no where near.

I can agree that the last person they write about might, be more of a feelings 'bleeding' over into some kind of projection. But not all of it.

-

That said, I don't actually know what counts as empath and what counts as telepath, and what part might be connected to some kind of soul connection.

I'd say your gift seems to be more towards the telepathic. But perhaps someone else know knows more can help you figure it out and hone your skill.

It could surely do more good if it doesn't only happen to people you are infatuated with :)

Thanks for sharing!

I am a woman if your questionmark was for this :p
It happened with people I've opened up and allowed myself to be me. The real me without hiding

kairi 05-01-2018 09:47 PM

About the last friend. When we message I feel like I recognise her. Like I see myself in what I receive? From her. Like it's me but in a weird way. Just like I knew when I could feel my other friend that it was her. I don't know if I explain things well. I try

shivatar 05-01-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

I am a woman if your questionmark was for this :p
It happened with people I've opened up and allowed myself to be me. The real me without hiding

see. emotional connection starts with vulnerability. emotions radiate out from the chest.

this has all the hallmarks of an emotional bond.

shivatar 05-01-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

About the last friend. When we message I feel like I recognise her. Like I see myself in what I receive? From her. Like it's me but in a weird way. Just like I knew when I could feel my other friend that it was her. I don't know if I explain things well. I try

there is a universal self in all people. seeing it in other people is a sign of spiritual progression. it begins with seeing it in people you like and people it's easy to see it in (your close genetic family, people from your soul group), but later on and with spiritual progression it can be seen in all people. with more progression it can be seen in everything in the universe.

when you can see your self in others you can guess what they feel but it's just an inference. your body can create the appropriate emotions and experiences based off what your brain infers it should feel.

kairi 05-01-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
there is a universal self in all people. seeing it in other people is a sign of spiritual progression. it begins with seeing it in people you like and people it's easy to see it in (your close genetic family, people from your soul group), but later on and with spiritual progression it can be seen in all people. with more progression it can be seen in everything in the universe.

when you can see your self in others you can guess what they feel but it's just an inference. your body can create the appropriate emotions and experiences based off what your brain infers it should feel.

I don't think it's guessing. I'll give an example. I was in my home relaxing. Suddenly and out of nowhere I felt anxiety. I got up and for half an hour I couldn't stop walking and controling my body. I could feel an anxiety and terror and I just knew it was my friend. It was coming out of nowhere that it was her. After half an hour it passed and I immediately messaged her. I asked what the hell happened and told her what I experienced. She said she met someone that she was afraid because of some events. Before she even finished I started crying because I felt relief. I told her that I was crying and she was just having the same reaction

shivatar 05-01-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

I don't think it's guessing. I'll give an example. I was in my home relaxing. Suddenly and out of nowhere I felt anxiety. I got up and for half an hour I couldn't stop walking and controling my body. I could feel an anxiety and terror and I just knew it was my friend. It was coming out of nowhere that it was her. After half an hour it passed and I immediately messaged her. I asked what the hell happened and told her what I experienced. She said she met someone that she was afraid because of some events. Before she even finished I started crying because I felt relief. I told her that I was crying and she was just having the same reaction

One time I was about to enter a building and I felt something like death. Very terrible feeling.

I enter the building, and they are holding a funeral service there.

this was a restraunt and they never hold funeral services there.

was it empathy though. was I feeling what other people feel. or was I just feeling what I thought I should feel in connection with that place.

the feeling might have been similar, but it was generated by my mind for my own body to feel. I wasn't feeling their feeling. I was feeling what I thought I should be feeling in connection with that place.

thats my belief. we all have our own.

Badcopyinc 06-01-2018 02:25 AM

When this first start happening to me I was definitely clouded by emotional attraction. Most of it was stuff I needed/need to work on with self. But the rest was my wanting to know more about a person or me picking up how they felt about me. The more you pay attention to it the stronger it will get. I still consider empathy and telepathy different. Me getting thoughts and what they're doing or feeling is much different then me absorbing others traits or ailments unconsciously. But honestly no matter what I'm picking up they always feel like they're coming through lower energy not third or crown. The tricky part for me was separating my emotion from them.

One of many experiences was much like yours. I was woken up out of sleep with massive amounts of anxiety and a feeling of something horrible about to happen. I called my friend to tell her and she told me that she was being followed by someone and was good I called because of the person following her. She was on the other side of the continent at the time. Also someone I've never met but is definitely a strong soul connection.

I find that to be the case. People that have been in my past lives a lot or I'm close with. Connection between any one always fades with less contact. Takes time for chords to go away naturally plus anytime you think of them you're strengthening chords or trying to create more. But it only works if the other is open to it or doing the same. Universe being free will and all.

I find time alone to center and meditate really helps me to clear anything I've absorbed from others and also gives me time to cut chords. Leaving me with only my thoughts and my emotions. Making it a lot easier to distinguish what I'm picking up from others. After a while i started knowing instinctively what is me and from others. Kind of sounds like you're there as well.

I'm by no means an expert at all with picking up stuff from others. I can feel another's energy to a T when invited and can tell them where blockages are and even what needs to be addressed to help. but the random thoughts I get from others seems to have no rhyme or reason. Only with those I have strong connection with does it seem to be consistently open emotionally and thoughts. Or when someone has bad intentions, that comes through loud and clear.

Sadly I never started reading any books I have yet for strengthening this as I got distracted with reiki. But it is definitely next on my very long list of things to learn.