Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   I'm afraid God is evil and seem to be getting signs that it's true (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104815)

ask21771 24-08-2016 02:45 PM

I'm afraid God is evil and seem to be getting signs that it's true

For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

Kerubiel 24-08-2016 04:04 PM

God is not evil. Why do you think this? If anything you should do what God asked in the Bible, and trust Him over trusting yourself because He knows better. He is a best friend to have when you show Him true interest and love. YOu are seeing your own synchronicities happen because that is what synchronicity does. Believe me if you thought God was all good then you would be seeing that. I would, if I were in your shoes, change my direction and ask God to love me and show me a REAL sign, one that does not come from your fear.

Sarian 24-08-2016 05:10 PM

I think your letting fear take over. God is not evil...now while there are many good verses in the bible that are inspiring and gives wonderful words, for me, the god of the bible is a not so loving or kind god...a very cruel, jealous, vindictive if not hateful god...so yeah when I was a Christian, I have a very hard time wanting or desiring to worship something like that and found I simply could not...but the Universe/Source/Divine, whatever you choose to call it is not evil. I really don't know how to ease your mind other than to tell you need to kill the fear that's got a hold on you.

ask21771 24-08-2016 05:53 PM

Can fear live inside of you and cause synchronicity without suspecting it

jimrich 24-08-2016 07:20 PM

All that there is

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

god is all that there is! god is: good and evil, right and wrong, up and down, fast and slow, clean and dirty, black and white, yin and yang, etc., etc. Yes, god is "secretly" evil and also "secretly" good. But if you look real close at things, you might see god "secretly" smiling from within everything that exists. God just is. But god is also conscious, intelligent and INFINITE being - which includes you and all the rest of the creation so - just enjoy your self, god - it's all you! :hug: :hug3: :hug2:

Within Silence 24-08-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

The belief that God is evil is just as invalid as the belief that God is not evil, these are projections of your own mind onto the idea called God. In other words, if you believe that God hates everyone that you do, this is sure proof that you've created God in your own image. Just as, if you believe that God loves everyone that you do, that is also sure proof that you created God in YOUR own image.

Let me put it another way; Your belief is just that, your belief. If you believe that God is evil then for you it shall be, how can it not be when you believe it is?

Or another way; If the whole world believed that God was evil, would this cause it to be so if in fact God was not evil?

If the whole world believed that God was not evil, would this amount of belief cause it to be so if in fact God was evil?

What the above is showing you is that to believe is to admit you don't know, hence the need for belief. In other words, you do not know and cannot know if in fact God is evil or not. Thus what you're revealing in your statement is your own belief, not the truth of God. In fact everything we say is a reflection of ourselves.

wolfgaze 24-08-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Hello... The thoughts and the fear that you identify with is affecting the nature of the synchronicities that you experience...

"We live in a reality in which our thoughts and emotions are mirrored back to us as synchronistic events. Synchronicity is a mirror of the content of your psyche, made manifest as meaningful events." ~ Synchronicity (Kirby Surprise)

If you alter your thoughts and make progress letting go of your fear - you will notice the nature of your synchronicities will change accordingly...

Kerubiel 24-08-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Can fear live inside of you and cause synchronicity without suspecting it

Let me put it this way.. You can choose your own answer, make it the best one you can muster, then synchronicity will align THAT choice to you!

ask21771 24-08-2016 08:19 PM

Uhh that doesn't really answer my question

Kerubiel 24-08-2016 08:27 PM

I thought it would be wiser to let you answer your own question. If left up to me i would say no, of course not, because i wouldnt intend that to align.