Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Vast Disconnect (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33150)

SoulWalker 31-03-2012 11:52 AM

Vast Disconnect

Reading around here and various spots of the internet lately it seems there is a pattern emerging of feeling disconnected from TF.

I have been feeling the lack of connection for the past 15 days now, from source in general and TF specifically. I reconnect to source intermittently, but he... it's like he's just gone. Sometimes that feels almost like a relief, and other times it just tears me up.

I have been batting around the idea that perhaps he is NOT TF, and that I need to take my bag of lessons from him and let that be that. (and I do know that letting go is needed, but I think we all know... easier said than done!)

However, as it does seem to be a widespread 'issue' right now it's making me wonder.

What is going on? Are we all being 'called' to let go? Is this the calm before the storm? Will we all have TF's up in our grill again sometime soon?

lol... or should I chuck this laptop out the window and mind my own p's and q's?? :D

BeautifulLife 31-03-2012 12:55 PM

I wouldn't find it strange at all if our energies and "cycles" lined up with one another so that the ebb and flow of our connection was following the same amplitude. Women that live together line up mentruation cycles so would it really be that surprising to find our energies line up by sharing each others experiences each day? My connection has been at an all time low almost like I've released the notion of physcially reuniting again. That being said I've also started dreaming about her these past few nights and I haven't had any dreams in nearly 6yrs that I can remember other than maybe 10. Go figure.

SerpentQueen 31-03-2012 01:23 PM

I'm not an Icke devotee, but sometimes I wind up on his site, and I do like to keep an open mind; you never know. He has something up there right now that says that March 13 represented a major turning point in the Mayan calendar. It's on the Divine Intervention article. Scroll and look for the graphic.

His conclusion is that the Mayans predicted the defeat of the Old World Order on that date. Conclude whatever you want. All I know is that there was a significant development with me and my TF on that very date. Our connection is not lacking at this time. That said, we're both very focused on our separate inner work -- more so than ever. Something definitely kicked into high gear in that regard. When focused on the inner work, it may seem like the connection between us has lessened but that's just because the inner, *individual* focus is so intense in comparison.

Listen closely and you can hear the "chatter." Something is afoot, something has shifted. I don't know what, but yes I am feeling it.

SoulWalker 31-03-2012 01:36 PM

Thanks for the replies :)
That's a good point about cycles BL!
I'm don't know who Icke is, but I will find him later this evening and read up, thank you!

sesheta 31-03-2012 02:26 PM

Enigmatic started a thread a bit ago titled "I'm Sensing"...explaining how Mercury is in retrograde, which is why all of us are feeling so "blocked". That resonated with me, because I haven't been feeling so much a "disconnect" as just a sense of the universe putting a "block" between my TF and me....apparently, the retrograde ends around April 4 (if I remember her post correctly), so things should start feeling more "normal" after that....hopefully....

SerpentQueen 31-03-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulWalker
Thanks for the replies :)
That's a good point about cycles BL!
I'm don't know who Icke is, but I will find him later this evening and read up, thank you!

Here you go:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...eintervention1

TouchingHeart 31-03-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I'm not an Icke devotee, but sometimes I wind up on his site, and I do like to keep an open mind; you never know. He has something up there right now that says that March 13 represented a major turning point in the Mayan calendar. It's on the Divine Intervention article. Scroll and look for the graphic.

His conclusion is that the Mayans predicted the defeat of the Old World Order on that date. Conclude whatever you want. All I know is that there was a significant development with me and my TF on that very date. Our connection is not lacking at this time. That said, we're both very focused on our separate inner work -- more so than ever. Something definitely kicked into high gear in that regard. When focused on the inner work, it may seem like the connection between us has lessened but that's just because the inner, *individual* focus is so intense in comparison.

Listen closely and you can hear the "chatter." Something is afoot, something has shifted. I don't know what, but yes I am feeling it.

I perused this site (Icke) and I must admit kind of bazaar. And the fact the millitary knows about this so-called WWIII plan is interesting. I have several family members in the millitary and if this is true, they know how to keep a stone face. Also might explain why the US soldier in Afghanistan went crazy and killed all those people........but them just my thoughts.......hmmmmm

Usako 31-03-2012 04:03 PM

Nahhhh Icke was realiable when he came out, but now wanting to or not he has turned into a Disinfo agent...
Or so I've heard from too many people.

Whatever, something is really changing and for me it has been quite evident the past couple of days.

DARKEST_HOUR 31-03-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulWalker
Reading around here and various spots of the internet lately it seems there is a pattern emerging of feeling disconnected from TF.

I have been feeling the lack of connection for the past 15 days now, from source in general and TF specifically. I reconnect to source intermittently, but he... it's like he's just gone. Sometimes that feels almost like a relief, and other times it just tears me up.

I have been batting around the idea that perhaps he is NOT TF, and that I need to take my bag of lessons from him and let that be that. (and I do know that letting go is needed, but I think we all know... easier said than done!)

However, as it does seem to be a widespread 'issue' right now it's making me wonder.

What is going on? Are we all being 'called' to let go? Is this the calm before the storm? Will we all have TF's up in our grill again sometime soon?

lol... or should I chuck this laptop out the window and mind my own p's and q's?? :D

Can you describe what you mean when you say "he's just gone" ? Like is he not in your head anymore of what? And how long have you been separated? In my situation she's still in the back of my head, but I'm mostly over the grieving part. Kind of like I got used to the fact that shes there, and someday I'm assuming it won't be there anymore or something. I don know I guess it's just my ego since I'm quite frankly fed up with everything. Just the other day I was asking myself what would I do if she called me out of the blue and told me she wanted to see me?? In a way im kind of scared of seeing her because I don't know what to expect and I don't even know if I'm ready.....Everything just feels ruined cause of this separation, does anybody else feel this way?

Autums_Moon 31-03-2012 05:10 PM

I'm glad I came across this. Lately I feel disconnected. Unable to resonate with my crystals or TF. The week of my attunement he popped up, then during the attunement he told me to let go and I felt how happy he was that I finally was on the right track. Slowly after words I've been feeling less and less of him. I feel the need to break down some doors, even though at the same time its a relief. I don't know. I feel as everyone else does. Blocked. During this time though I've decided to take up the Tao. Hoping it will help me better connect with Reiki...