Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever Visited a Planet? Or the Sun? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120023)

Reecie 16-01-2018 04:02 AM

Ever Visited a Planet? Or the Sun?

I've been trying to astral project for weeks, and when I finally learn how, I want to visit the planets and the sun.

Have you visited a planet or the sun? If so, what was it like?

skyemc 16-01-2018 08:54 AM

Can you please tell me how to start on an astral project? :)

Elysium 16-01-2018 09:36 AM

I've been to the moon, Jupiter, and some planet which I'm not sure it's actually in this solar system.

The moon was the very first astral projection I experienced on purpose. I didn't have to go there alone, thank. Me and a close friend were meditating together and somehow her astral self went with me in the same protective space. We got really close to the moon, and the protection didn't let us touch the moon, we just sat ina crater.

I can't remember going to Jupiter too well, I didn't do it right.

The planet that was in another solar system was very magical. I had a spirit guide accompanying me there and throughout the whole projection. The vibration in that planet was much, much, much lighter than this one. If I could describe the vibration there it would be one of calm love and bliss? Easiness. There was green skies (perhaps the Aurora borealis) and a huge silver planet visible from where I was standing.

Elysium 16-01-2018 09:38 AM

Also, about the sun... I don't know if I would feel safe astral projecting close to it. Before you try doing that I suggest finding a way to not get scared once you get close to the sun so you can keep the projection going.

singra 16-01-2018 08:54 PM

Elysium, did your friend know they joined you on the trip to moon? :)

Melahin 16-01-2018 09:05 PM

I remember the Astral Projection of Neptune... it was very beautiful :smile:

noQuestion 17-01-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reecie

Have you visited a planet or the sun? If so, what was it like?

Just in a dream. I just viewed the planet from out of space, and the feeling was something I still remember, and it has been a long time since I had the dream.
Thanks for making me remember :smile:.

Golden Eagle 17-01-2018 01:42 PM

just duplicate Earths ...... sometimes with people ........ i suspect they are the Unconscious Earths , where those who have not yet REALIZED who they are in Truth and did not yet make Direct Divine Connection . On those Earths i would fly but no one else could ......... they did not realize the Law of Gravity was only in there thoughts ~

A Higher Earth was unoccupied by human or animal forms ......... just LIGHT Beings ...... and all fly there. i suspect this is the Highest Astral or a Causal Earth ........

Reecie 17-01-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyemc
Can you please tell me how to start on an astral project? :)

I'm not qualified--I haven't figured out how to project. There are lots of YouTube videos, though, that can show you how.

Reecie 17-01-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysium
I've been to the moon, Jupiter, and some planet which I'm not sure it's actually in this solar system.

The moon was the very first astral projection I experienced on purpose. I didn't have to go there alone, thank. Me and a close friend were meditating together and somehow her astral self went with me in the same protective space. We got really close to the moon, and the protection didn't let us touch the moon, we just sat ina crater.

I can't remember going to Jupiter too well, I didn't do it right.

The planet that was in another solar system was very magical. I had a spirit guide accompanying me there and throughout the whole projection. The vibration in that planet was much, much, much lighter than this one. If I could describe the vibration there it would be one of calm love and bliss? Easiness. There was green skies (perhaps the Aurora borealis) and a huge silver planet visible from where I was standing.

This is fascinating! When you were in a crater on the moon, did you see or experience anything memorable? Was it quiet?

Reecie 17-01-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melahin
I remember the Astral Projection of Neptune... it was very beautiful :smile:

What was the experience like? What did you see? What did you hear?

Reecie 17-01-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noQuestion
Just in a dream. I just viewed the planet from out of space, and the feeling was something I still remember, and it has been a long time since I had the dream.
Thanks for making me remember :smile:.

My pleasure. :smile:

Reecie 17-01-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
just duplicate Earths ...... sometimes with people ........ i suspect they are the Unconscious Earths , where those who have not yet REALIZED who they are in Truth and did not yet make Direct Divine Connection . On those Earths i would fly but no one else could ......... they did not realize the Law of Gravity was only in there thoughts ~

A Higher Earth was unoccupied by human or animal forms ......... just LIGHT Beings ...... and all fly there. i suspect this is the Highest Astral or a Causal Earth ........

Did you interact with anyone on any of these earths? If so, what did they "say" to you?

Elysium 18-01-2018 04:05 AM

It was very quiet, yes. I didn't experience anything else there, just sitting in the bubble with her inside the crater. I didn't even look back at earth, butaybe if I had the projection would have ended early and wasn't meant to

Good luck and have fun traveling. :)

meonsf 11-02-2018 08:42 AM

I went to Jupiter all I saw was a brown fog with distant thunder light from above so I suspect if a real AP I was in the upper atmosphere. A couple things to remeber here it's a HUGE place! That trip was to only a verrry small part. The other thing Like Elysium I may have done something wrong.
Venus, not what was expected. All the science shows I'd ever seen said that at 90 times our Earth's pressure one would not see much. Yet I saw cinnabar red rocks on a plain that streched for miles to a mountain range. There was also an extemely fast an constant wind I could hear it.( writing abiut it I can hear it). There was also a break in the dark yellow clouds almost looked brown. Coming thru the clouds a very bright light brighter than any Sunlight seen in Earth.
Now for me I got to these places by thinking I want to go to _______
Just prior to the breathing I do to get to an AP.