Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you feel you've been abducted? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12784)

Miko 17-03-2011 11:19 PM

Do you feel you've been abducted?

I would like to hear about other people's experience with abduction, whether you feel you may have or know you have been abducted. With me, it's more of a feel I have, and runs in my family. My daughter started having nightmares about them when she was only 3, never even knowing what an alien was or what they looked like, she could describe them and the procedures they performed on her. It was very odd and coincided with many abduction scenerios that I later researched. It scared her to death, though, and to this she is still afraid of them. My sister has seen them with her own eyes, I have had strange dreams and experiences, and my mother and grandmother have too. It seems to only follow the women on my mother's side of the family. The most I have seen and recall is a UFO, though.

tmf 18-03-2011 01:28 AM

I have never been abducted but last sept. I saw a huge ufo cross the feild behind my house. It was low to the ground and made no noise and had multi colored lights red green blue orange pink. I think it was following the gas line.

Enya 18-03-2011 05:58 PM

You may like to read the books of Dolores Cannon where she relates abduction regressions. Start with Keepers of the Garden, then The Custodians and then The Convoluted Universe (3 vols) if you're still interested. :smile:

Miko 19-03-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya
You may like to read the books of Dolores Cannon where she relates abduction regressions. Start with Keepers of the Garden, then The Custodians and then The Convoluted Universe (3 vols) if you're still interested. :smile:

thanks I have already read those

star-child 19-03-2011 11:56 PM

sometimes i fear aliens are in my room at night, not sure why! you might like this http://www.youtube.com/user/stevenjones57

True Angel 22-03-2011 09:51 AM

Maybe I'm in Denial.

I don't claim to be an abductee but even I have to admit that the rows of tiny pin dot marks I've found on various parts of my body since 1989 is quite strange. And other people have found them on their body.

My grandmother who raised me used to see UFOs in the sky of my district. She would try to show them to me, but I needed glasses and couldn't see them.

Back in the 1990's during the wee hours of the morning, I was looking out the window at the sky and saw an inverted triangle craft glide over the roof of my apartment building. Its odd mauve color and easy gliding characteristic gave me the impression it was a hologram--a projected image.

Since age ten--especially between 1989 to 2002 I've had dreams of UFOs and ETs. Every once in a while I still dream of the Greys and UFO-related topics. I even dreamed of body scars left by interaction with the ETs.

I've had a few dreams of embracing short ETs (not The Greys) who I knew to be family, likely a brother or nephew.

I've had a dream of having two hybrid adult sons incapable of assimilating into Earth population due to their piercing otherworldly eyes and emotionless nature. I hugged one of them and the oldest was so uncomfortable...I knew he wanted to respond--to enjoy the hug but didn't know how. I'm not sure if they are of Grey heritage.

A childhood memory that has remained with me makes me wonder about my origins or interactions: I'm visited by a very tall, slender being with chalk white skin and clothes. He told me that he could not visit me anymore, because if he continued to do so I would not fit into society (I would be too attached to him). I was crying and felt his unhappiness. I don't know who this entity was, only that we were close like family. I can't remember his face.

I could ignore this memory but then I had a dream of walking along a white corridor, holding hands with a tall ET who whom I considered my father. Can't remember his face.

On top of the above is the very tall white man I saw over a decade ago. He spoke to me and smiled and stared at me as he walked along the sidewalk. He seemed very friendly and gave me the impression that he'd known me my entire life. And he seemed happy to see me. That was a weird encounter...I was so depressed at the time. I have no idea who he was; I'd never seen him before. Trust me, I would not forget a man who is well over six feet tall.

A year or two ago, I dreamed that the man from my childhood memory came to visit me. We sat together on a bench, and I was sooooo happy...so content and at peace. God, I wish I could have that feeling every day of my life...I long to have it yet it escapes me. And true to previous dreams, this entity was out of dream screen range. I didn't see anything of him, only knew he sat to my right. Why do they keep hiding?

About three years ago, I found a long blonde hair on my genitals. On other occasions, I found a similar or same hair in the kitchen or bathroom of current and former apts. I seldom have visitors.

Three months ago, I went to bed wearing my favorite pair of spandex leggings. Some four hours later in the night, I went to the bathroom, but when I pulled the leggings up, the left leg at mid thigh fell away with little resistance. The fabric had been cleanly cut all around the leg and trimmed at the crotch seam meticulously, making it quite clear to me what body part someone had likely accessed.

I don't sleepwalk (I asked around to be sure there was no childhood history), in fact, I have repeatedly failed straight cutting 101. So, I didn't cut my own clothes. Now, if that isn't proof that someone is somehow entering my apartment and accessing my body, then I just don't know...

So what would be absolute proof for me? To see an ET appear in waking state right within my viewing range. But I also know that if that happened, I'd likely have a heart attack--I still jump at my own shadow. So maybe my fear prevents me from being aware of what I suspect is going on, has been going on my entire life.

Do you guys and gals think I've been abducted or am a contactee?

:smileinbox:

star-child 23-03-2011 05:16 PM

Interesting experiences True Angel. You should visit that YouTube channel I linked in my post before yours, the guy actually had to have a regression to find out what had been going on with him (he would goto sleep in one house and wake up in another with no logical explanation etc..) and he had actually been abducted but wasn't aware, he blocked it out. And you may have blocked out possible experiences too.

True Angel 24-03-2011 12:06 AM

I will definitely check out the YouTube vid.... I think that I've been hypnotized to not remember. If I had big bucks, I'd do some regressions...It might be interesting to see what's going on when I think I'm asleep.

:icon_eek:

Selenphina 24-03-2011 01:16 AM

I never had any reason to think so until recent years. But in those years it has crossed my mind because of a couple strange dreams I've had, I have seen UFOs, and I've got this weird thing on my arm too. It looks and feels like there is something metallic under my skin. I am thinking I might have to biopsy it to make sure, but it sure doesn't look like a mole or anything like that. So, who knows... I believe in extra-terrestrials but never knew what to make of the abduction phenomenon. I'm not sure what I believe or when/if I will dig into this further. (To be completely honest, I'm not sure I want to know the truth yet if this is really happening.)

True Angel 24-03-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenphina
I never had any reason to think so until recent years. But in those years it has crossed my mind because of a couple strange dreams I've had, I have seen UFOs, and I've got this weird thing on my arm too. It looks and feels like there is something metallic under my skin. I am thinking I might have to biopsy it to make sure, but it sure doesn't look like a mole or anything like that. So, who knows... I believe in extra-terrestrials but never knew what to make of the abduction phenomenon. I'm not sure what I believe or when/if I will dig into this further. (To be completely honest, I'm not sure I want to know the truth yet if this is really happening.)

I hear you Selenphina! Don't push things if you're not ready...you could be opening pandora's box. BUT when you are, I'd love to hear about those strange dreams you mentioned. Did they have UFOs or ETs in them? Okay, sorry...that may be pushing you a bit...

How close were the UFOs you saw? What did they look like?

:color: