Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   They all messaage me at the same time (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130108)

SkyGodWarrior 25-06-2019 03:33 AM

They all messaage me at the same time

I really really like a girl..... some times it takes a week to get a text back.... I noticed that when other girls message me... she messages me at the same time... within minutes of each other.... I dont consider going out with the other girls but I cant ignore the coincidence....

Previously I had a friend that lives in New mexico and she has been gone for 2 years.... and she randomly texted me at like 10pm that she didnt have a place to stay and she was far away from home... camping trip cancelled... When she texted me... the girl I like texted me and the girl next door who I can friends with texted me all at the same time... LLike whats going on.....

Just now the same girl from next door who I dont live next to anymore... im like 40 miles away... she texted me randomly needing money for rent... I know her haha she would wait until this was her last option to ask me... but anyways...
guess who messaged me 2 minutes after she did...?

im not flirting with other girls I am just been helpful but I cant ignore that this is happening... it makes me wonder why it happens like this?

Any ideas?

little.nation 29-06-2019 08:46 AM

This I do not like. It is confusion and distraction, and work (mental work) to be done. You have to sort out / figure out the confusion. I would be very annoyed by it.

Do you know how you feel about all these different people? Do you know how they feel about you?

SkyGodWarrior 01-07-2019 04:31 AM

Lets say Girl 1 is A and girl 2 is C and girl 3 is J.... 1st initial.... I am friends with all 3 and they are all great people. I really like A and I have did things to show that to her but its a thing that may take time, but nothing concrete.... C lives out of state and I use to like her but she had a bf at the time and I didnt over step my boundaries...

J use to live next door and although I am not attracted to her physically she is still a really awesome person. She enjoys deep conversations... I am un aware how she feels about me but I have told her I really like A. We dont talk much but she doenst mind hanging out with me. C and J are from the same home town as me but we met 300 miles away in a small town...

so previously.... I was going to go out and get coffee with J and as I am standing outside... A sends me a text.... like what are the odds...

I all ready mentioned when C came into town and spent a night but when she texted me A, and J texted me within minutes of each other....

recently, J said that she needed paying her rent. When she texted me A also texted me.... so I dont know why its like that..... it couldn't just be coincidence could it? lol probably karma? but what am I suppose to do? I had a dream and was talking about it... and they mentioned that I am there to help and not to worry.... I suppose it could be karma if I do something to make it complicated.

at the end of the day. I have good intentions and I am honest... so I guess I cant really do anything outside that.