Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Astral Twin (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16556)

Neville 26-05-2011 10:30 PM

The Astral Twin

As distinct from the astral body, another you on the astral plain who resides exclusively in the astral realms. Invariably much cleverer than you because of the experiences that your twin has acrrued unencumbered by time and space, and with a permanent residency in the Light Library of the Akasha

Further one who is in possession of all the answers to your most pressing questions.

I have in my journeys grown quiet friendly with my Astral twin who seems quiet pleased to see me when I visit and is normally most forthcoming with the information I ask for.

Am I kidding myself, Am I slightly mad? ( OK don't answer the second part of that question :D ) or do I actually meet and is their such a thing as an astral twin? What do you think?

I do not need convincing either way but it's a concept you might like to entertain.

Gracey 27-05-2011 12:01 AM

doppleganger?

Felynx 27-05-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

As distinct from the astral body, another you on the astral plain who resides exclusively in the astral realms. Invariably much cleverer than you because of the experiences that your twin has acrrued unencumbered by time and space, and with a permanent residency in the Light Library of the Akasha

Further one who is in possession of all the answers to your most pressing questions.

I have in my journeys grown quiet friendly with my Astral twin who seems quiet pleased to see me when I visit and is normally most forthcoming with the information I ask for.

Am I kidding myself, Am I slightly mad? ( OK don't answer the second part of that question :D ) or do I actually meet and is their such a thing as an astral twin? What do you think?

I do not need convincing either way but it's a concept you might like to entertain.

From my experiences it isnt another me at all, but sort of an astral body that I inhabit whenever I go there, much like the one I inhabit on this plane. That astral body often holds the information of your subconcious that you dont ahve access to when youre alive because theres things you just arent allowed to know and understand on the physical plane. If you perceive it as another you and can visit it without using it as a body, its probably an embodiment of your subconcious but not necessarily your astral body. I guess it depends on the situation whether one has a body waiting for them when they get there, or it kind of... materialises or they float around as a mass of energy. Meh.

Neville 27-05-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
doppleganger?

Yes bot a non physical one :smile:

Xan 28-05-2011 01:24 AM

Neville, it seems to me you are meeting what people call their 'higher self', or at least an astral form of it. There are even higher levels of ourselves we may yet discover.

Or it could be a spirit guide.

The term 'twin' sort of implies a soul mate relationship in the astral plane, which some people have.

At some point we can begin to allow our higher self to merge into our humanness here in this world, which further develops and elevates us.

When you meet him/it again you might inquire about that.

Xan

Neville 28-05-2011 05:07 PM

Hello Xan,

That's a very interesting suggestion, I had never thought of integration, and yet there are a few who regard this higher self, this super consciousness as already being an integral part of who they are. :smile:

I tend to see my higher self as more of a visitation energy or something I tap into occasionally for example at times when I am inspired, it's then that I feel connected to it.

Thank You for your thoughts.

Xan 29-05-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neville
...there are a few who regard this higher self, this super consciousness as already being an integral part of who they are. :smile:

I tend to see my higher self as more of a visitation energy or something I tap into occasionally for example at times when I am inspired, it's then that I feel connected to it.

Yes, for some it seems to be already an integral part of themselves. Still there seems to always be more to accept and allow as "Me", beyond our usual notion of ourselves.

Xan

Neville 29-05-2011 03:07 PM

Hello Xan,

I have had a bit more information come through to me.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16684

Xan 29-05-2011 06:33 PM

Yes, I like this part.

"Rise above your story in this one life and come to terms with the fact that you are an integral part of creation and specifically that this you now is but a blink of the eye and that there is a significantly greater proportion of you that is non corporeal than is in what you call living this one life."

It agrees with what I am saying about the non-corporeal integrating with the limited view of what we usually accept as me... through expanding awareness.

Xan