Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   The Vision Suitcase (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111916)

Sojourner2013 21-03-2017 09:26 PM

The Vision Suitcase

I have been most fortunate in setting affirmations and seeing them to fruition. Last year I manifested a new Jeep (see my post "LOA and the Jeep Project"). So, recently, I set an affirmation for a luxurious vacation by the ocean.

The affirmation: "We (family) now enjoy a wonderful, luxurious vacation by the ocean"

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway. I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits. Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

This week, my son's class is doing assignments regarding...oceanlife! Coincidence, I think not. So, I've been putting his colorful pictures and projects in the suitcase.

Last night, I took my son to McD's for an occasional Happy Meal. He wanted the girl toy meal which came with a Barbie. Barbie was in a sarong! He didn't care for the doll and gave it to me. She was a brunette (like myself) with long flowing curls. So I cut her hair into a shoulder bob (like myself) and put her in the suitcase.

Not sure when we're getting this vacation, but it doesn't matter because it is going to be a great, luxurious vacation!!

Miss Hepburn 21-03-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
The affirmation: "We (family) now enjoy a wonderful, luxurious vacation by the ocean"

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in
the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway.
I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits.
Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

Hahaha :laugh::icon_thumleft::laughing9::laughing6: this is the funniest, cutest...most adorable post ever!!!

I love this!

Sojourner2013 23-03-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahaha :laugh::icon_thumleft::laughing9::laughing6: this is the funniest, cutest...most adorable post ever!!!

I love this!

:hello2: Faith is a Law

Miss Hepburn 23-03-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

:hello2: Faith is a Law

:love10: I know ...a Law is a Law...it is part of this brilliant System...
it is like a Formula...believe and receive....Law.

Monkey 31-03-2017 03:47 AM

Great stuff :)

Clover 31-03-2017 07:02 PM

Hey Sojourner2013,

The past week I was on vacation on Ocean beach/near Caribbean front property, and I read your thread while I was watching the sun rise, so I sent a thought for you out to the Universe. May all your wishes come true!

'Believe'

P.S. this is something I love to do, write messages to the Ocean/Universe.

Sojourner2013 01-04-2017 01:59 AM

OK, I'm not sure my affirmation is fully manifested, but get this: A dear friend of mine (who I met through a neighbor) called me tonight. I haven't heard from him in about six months, as he's a bit of a world traveler. He invited me and my family to vacation on the north coast of Columbia at a resort, not this summer, but next spring! (He doesn't know about my vision suitcase). He lives in Argentina but has family in Columbia. I was not expecting that! My vision is to go within this calendar year. But I'll put that vacation in my back pocket for now.

That was a bit farther than I intended to travel, but I think that does count. I'm going to focus on the continental U.S.

Thanks for the energy, Clover!

Sojourner2013 17-01-2019 03:00 PM

Manifested that vacation with a suitcase

Hello All,
I put this intention out in March 2017.

I just received news a few days ago that I/my family have received an all-expense paid trip to FLorida for a week. No strings, no scams, no time-share sell seminar, etc..

It took me 22 months to manifest this, but it was a pretty big request as well. But the best thing about it is that the Universe went one better and made it an all- expense paid trip.

Now, come on...how many of those do people get in a lifetime?

DM me if you want to know how I got the trip, but in the big picture, does it matter? I intend to receive it and I did! Now, I didn’t intend Florida, but I did intend an ocean vacation. Florida... a land smothered by ocean all around, haha!

“I now manifest the life I desire”...:hug3:

Best wishes and stay positive! It’s so hard to energetically see the positive in everything, but it pays off! I promise.

Quote:

I have been most fortunate in setting affirmations and seeing them to fruition. Last year I manifested a new Jeep (see my post "LOA and the Jeep Project"). So, recently, I set an affirmation for a luxurious vacation by the ocean.

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway. I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits. Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

This week, my son's class is doing assignments regarding...oceanlife! Coincidence, I think not. So, I've been putting his colorful pictures and projects in the suitcase.

Last night, I took my son to McD's for an occasional Happy Meal. He wanted the girl toy meal which came with a Barbie. Barbie was in a sarong! He didn't care for the doll and gave it to me. She was a brunette (like myself) with long flowing curls. So I cut her hair into a shoulder bob (like myself) and put her in the suitcase.

Not sure when we're getting this vacation, but it doesn't matter because it is going to be a great, luxurious vacation!!

MissCreativeSpirit 18-02-2019 05:48 PM

Your focusing deliberately is such an inspiration!
Thank you for sharing this.

Sojourner2013 20-02-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Your focusing deliberately is such an inspiration!
Thank you for sharing this.

Hi MissCreativeSpirit,

You're welcome! That is always my set intention when posting.:biggrin: