Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Never Do Middle Pillar Exercises (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111447)

BigBlue 06-03-2017 05:38 AM

Never Do Middle Pillar Exercises

Hello There
Satan's had a rotten magical intention We have to deal with. I have done what I can. All of us have at least considered evolution, people loose faith in god all the time I hear, but their time is up. Anyway, I was reading an article on line the other day that had a lot of truth about using magick, and then the big lie comes that the sandwich into some truths. The author suggested doing middle pillar exercises when working with magic to build up magical strength. When I work magick threw the tree of life I usually go from the top, to the Joker, to the queen, down to the other queen, with a little up and to the other side, then down. The middle pillar exercise's result in death. Do not do them. They are trying to cheat the reaper. We will take you home at the right time. Never do middle pillar exercises. I think I will throw Satan and his green witches down for some middle pillar exercises though.
I think they tried again to get Me to kill myself. How naive do they think I am.

Jenny Crow 08-03-2017 09:58 PM

Seriously.?! How would you go from the top of the Tree of Life to the Joker. The Joker is in a deck of cards and the Tree of Life is something different entirely.
There IS something called Satanic Witchcraft but the people who follow that Tradition are not green (as far as I know, anyway)The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram should be done before performing the Middle Pillar Exercise which works with the body's energetic centres. Doing this kind of work will open up your psychic abilities and help in performing any magical work you wish to do.
I'm sorry if you feel that some kind of energy or spirit tried to get you to kill yourself, but could you be mistaken, perhaps? What makes you think this happened?

BigBlue 20-03-2017 10:44 PM

Yeah Whatever
Look, All followers of the ancient race of . See page four of
for preparations to be taken for conjunction of Venus and Jupiter. A spectacular conjunction of Venus and Jupiter on November 13.
This will be visible in the evening sky. The two bright planets will be extremely close this year.

Paige Ignited 21-03-2017 06:56 AM

There is nothing wrong with Middle Pillar Exercise's providing the Foundation is strong, and there without doubt. Or it simply won't work.

Chrysalis 15-04-2017 01:18 AM

The reference I have for the Middle Pillar exercise doesn't mention Joker and Queens.

Briefly explained, the energy is worked from just above your head and down to the feet so it's a straight line. You also have to visualize the black and white pillars. Finish off with the Kabbalistic Cross of Light to balance and absorb the energy.