Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Vortex outside my front yard (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23448)

psychoslice 08-10-2011 04:01 AM

Vortex outside my front yard

Now what is Psycho up to, well as you know there is a thread called There's A Shuttle outside my House, well i went into there when it was first shown, I said why don't you take a photo, I also said I didn't believe in what was seen. Well i started to think of something that i saw a few years ago, what I saw was a vortex outside the front yard, I use to set and watch it, I could see people coming and going through the vortex. Even though i saw all this which lasted for quite awhile, I still didn't believe it, I have mental illness, schizophrenia, so I just put it down to that. But something else also use to happen in my life, when i was working as a baker many years ago I saw something strange also. I use to work mostly on an oven, baking all sorts of things, well just behind me, that is in front of the oven there use to be an arch, an arch like you see when entering those old buildings, I could see activity going on within the arch but couldn't make out what it was. I haven't ever told anyone this until now, so I was thinking if this could be what the thread about the shuttles was all about, but just in a different image ?. Now you can say if you like that you don't believe in what i saw, after all you are entitle to say what you want, but maybe also you might have an answer to what i saw, or what it could mean. I have to say also that all this stopped after I had what is called an Awakening, so what does all this mean, I don't believe in anything so ill leave that up to you.:hug3:

psychoslice 08-10-2011 04:11 AM

mattie 08-10-2011 05:56 AM

Perceiving Energies

Seems like some interesting rumination since your post on the first shuttle thread.

You might have been perceiving some dimensional overlap. The Ds are said to overlap each other. Or energetic portal.

psychoslice 08-10-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattie
Seems like some interesting rumination since your post on the first shuttle thread.

You might have been perceiving some dimensional overlap. The Ds are said to overlap each other. Or energetic portal.

I haven't any idea what your talking about, could you explain it to me, thanks Mattie.:smile:

psychoslice 08-10-2011 06:10 AM

The good thing about not having any beliefs is that I can change my mind whenever, without being afraid of being wrong or right, I can never be either lol.

mattie 08-10-2011 06:34 AM

Dimensional Overlap & Portals

It has been said that the Ds overlap each other. In 5D+ energies can be nonphysical unless they choose to manifest physically. It is possible that we have multiple Ds existing in the same place. You could have been getting a glimpse into the nonphysical world.

The vortex you mention sounds like a portal. These are also called wormholes. It's likely that there are many kinds of portals all over the place that function like the energetic version of interstage highways or subways. VERY fast ones. LOL. There are legends of energy portals from indigenous people, but we tend to be dismissive of these as mere stories.

A type of portal that we've identified is what is called a black hole in astronomy. We see energy going in, but aren’t sure where it goes from there! What we do know is that energy doesn’t just disappear. It’s going somewhere in some form. We just haven’t yet identified where.

mattie 08-10-2011 06:40 AM

The Freedom Of Flexibility

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
The good thing about not having any beliefs is that I can change my mind whenever, without being afraid of being wrong or right, I can never be either lol.

One can also have this flexibility w/ having beliefs!

One need not view a chosen belief as right/wrong. It's just how we see it at that time. It is a given that this POV will change as we expand. Once the shift is made away from seeing a changed decision as being wrong previously into seeing this change as entirely natural & healthy, this freedom is very empowering, encouraging us to explore new ideas.

in progress 08-10-2011 07:34 AM

I've read about this phenomenon too and their tendency to occur at particular places on the earth in relation to the ley lines. I've heard of astral travelers using portals like this to jump into other timelines, places in time or to other parts of the universe. And NDE's talk about tunnels a lot. My mother had an NDE and the only things she remembered seeing was a spinning tunnel. So I don't think you were seeing things 'Slice! But we all get to interpret our reality.

Gem 08-10-2011 07:35 AM

What did it really look like?

NightSpirit 08-10-2011 09:11 AM

hey slice that reminds me of something I saw back in the 90's. I'd forgotten about it.

One day I looked out my front window and up my street was a weird looking arch. I cant remember all the details of it now. It was only about semi-truck height. The weirdest thing i'd ever seen. i have never seen anything like this since.

I actually rang the weather bureau to ask if anything like this had been spotted and reported by others. But they said 'no'.

So i find your story fascinating :D